Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) (8479 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Majority IGBO People love Atiku.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by nsesam(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2023
We now understand that Charles soludo help atiku stoled money during his time at CBN. Partners in crime

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Kilometres: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2023
This is not a recent visit.

Today is Thursday.

Why is it being recycled?

Are they trying to make us feel Atiku is healthy and around?
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by crackhouse(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2023
Una dey meet za oza room?
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by techWriter3: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2023
LIKE for politician SHARE for politician QUOTE for politician
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Zulum500: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2023
EmperorFred:
If Obi can't get it, Atiku should. It's a disgrace to Nigeria to have Teenubu on the balot.

Two face you can't have your way cheesy
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by stanluiz(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2023
RichDad1:
Everyone knows the Igbos are in perpetual servitude to the PDP.
As at today, not a single governor or political heavyweights is campaigning for Peter Obi or speaking against Atiku and his Fulani gangs that wanted to take over Aso Rock.
During the LP rally in Onitsha, their so called Obi was trying to shut the only bold man that dare spit at Atiku’s face just because of few dollars.
Bunch of timid hypocritical cowards.
Is that why Tinubu has been asslicking Northerners like tommorow no dey ?

He even defend fulani Herdsmen killing " where are the cows " ? Which asslicking pass that one ?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Zulum500: 8:01am On Jan 12, 2023
Kilometres:
This is not a recent visit.

Today is Thursday.

Why is it being recycled?

Are they trying to make us feel Atiku is healthy and around?

Bros you de mind them grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2023
Jostoman:
Thats why everybody love Atiku.

We know through PSV's nah.
Agboaya
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by DennisEche(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2023
Many dont Know. Soludo is like a son to Atiku. Atiku values Friendship that is what Obi lacks. Where are the people that worked with Obi while he was governor?
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by Georgejeez: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Atiku all the way .
Nigeria must be recovered and restored
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by odinga1of: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Wickedfact:

You're just starting work. Shout louder so he can hear you.
Beremx was collecting money from Atiku every election crycle to post nonsense. Where is she today?

Beremx and TonyeBarcanista (those two monikers in 2014/2015 said Bubu was the best thing after fried rice.
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by sageb: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2023
odinga1of:

Beremx and TonyeBarcanista (those two monikers in 2014/2015 said Bubu was the best thing after fried rice.

Beremx? yes but TonyeBarcanista have never support/supported APC/Buhari before 2015 and thereafter.
someone that is a card carrying member of PDP in his LGA in Rivers state and in the National youth wing.
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by 27adam: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
brother like no other,
Atiku the incoming presidobrother like no other,
Atiku the incoming presido...
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Atiku is just on a wild goose chase this is the closest any anambra man or igbo person is getting to becoming nigeria's president since 1999 so how does he think igbos will now leave obi their brother and vote for him? The best atiku can get in anambra is 5-10%.
Re: My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
kingthreat:

The plan is for Atiku to do 4 years and handover to Soludo.
Why would they choose someone that talks like a woman over their father.

Soludo must really be an idiot to believe that, only very foolish igbos will take any promise from pdp serious after 24yrs of deceiving the igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Ibori Conviction: Nigerian Judicial System & EFCC Should Be Ashamed? / Abimbola Fashola Commissions Mini-Stadium Of Smiley Kids Montessori / Titus Fish And Oil Reduced (picture).. Nigeria Which Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.