Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad (679 Views)

Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance / My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
I bliv the reason why in some homes the children after making it in life come back to take better care of their moms than their dads is because, in most cases mothers are the biggest support systems to their children. A dad can train the child in school but will be the first to give up on the same child if he or she comes out a failure academically but most moms never give up on their children. They'll keep pushing them till they make it in life. If a child graduates with a pass or 3rd class most times it's the mothers that make sure the child acquires a skill. They'll make sure they help the child establish a business because they can't bear to see him fail whereas mosth fathers, once u graduate frm a higher instution they're done with u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by budaatum: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mums invest 9 months carrying their child in their belly and about another 2 years letting said child eat them, so I'd say a mum's investment is far greater than whatever a father invests in said child.

It's hard to invest so much and lose hope in one's investment, so many mums tend to HODL, as oppose to [some, more] fathers who might disinvest in non-performing assets.

Children do tend to pay back in the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
budaatum:
Mums invest 9 months carrying their child in their belly and about another 2 years letting said child eat them, so I'd say a mum's investment is far greater than whatever a father invests in said child.

It's hard to invest so much and lose hope in one's investment, so many mums tend to HODL, as oppose to [some, more] fathers who might disinvest in non-performing assets.

That's why i can never criticise those children who treat their moms better than the dads because behind every success there's always a hidden story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by rickpat(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
some fathers never became a daddy to their kids just sperm donor...

some mothers never became a mummy to their kids just an incubator unit

PLEASE PARENTS INVEST YOUR TIME AND EVERY OTHER NEEDED RESOURCES IN THE LIFE OF YOUR KIDS...

my mum sacrificed everything us

my father?..hmmm..story for another day..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
rickpat:
some fathers never became a daddy to their kids just sperm donor...

some mothers never became a mummy to their kids just an incubator unit

PLEASE PARENTS INVEST YOUR TIME AND EVERY OTHER NEEDED RESOURCES IN THE LIFE OF YOUR KIDS...

my mum sacrificed everything us

my father?..hmmm..story for another day..
If u take better care of ur mom than ur dad 2moro i knw you'll be criticsed severely by majority of pple who have zero knowledge of ur story
Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by rickpat(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
If u take better care of ur mom than ur dad 2moro i knw you'll be criticsed severely by majority of pple who have zero knowledge of ur story
ofcourse,we do our best for our mum..the world knows it..she deserves the best always..and God will in His Mercies provide for us to give her that..I DON'T JOKE WITH THE OLD WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by dollytino4real(f): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Do u know the power of bresst milk? Not formulas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
rickpat:
ofcourse,we do our best for our mum..the world knows it..she deserves the best always..and God will in His Mercies provide for us to give her that..I DON'T JOKE WITH THE OLD WOMAN
God will help u nd ur siblings to continue taking good care of her

1 Like

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by rickpat(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
God will help u nd ur siblings to continue taking good care of her
Amen
Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by everythinggirly(f): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
May God bless all the amazing mother's out there. Kiddos to them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
budaatum:

what do you mean invest in 9 month, there is not investing there its natural process there is no two ways about, if you want to have a child naturally nature lets you carry it for 9 months

Looking after a child is not an investment thats what you are meant to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by JeffreyJunior: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is because some moms, not all, manipulate the children emotionally to believe they care for them more than their fathers do.

Also, several fathers are what I call deadbeat dads who must have bottles of beers every evening at the expense of hungry children.

Even if the beer is awoof, why can't they ask the buyer to buy them food items for their families instead? If I wan buy you beer and you ask that I use the money to buy you few cups of garri instead, trust me, I will gladly oblige.

In all these, we men and especially fathers should be engaging their kids more to avoid this issue of buying kai-kai for us and buying hollandis for the women.

I know many fathers make sacrifices but they need to be visible to these kids so that when they carry the kai-kai come as usual, you go get mouth shout at them. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
This is because some moms, not all, manipulate the children emotionally to believe they care for them more than their fathers do.

Also, several fathers are what I call deadbeat dads who must have bottles of beers every evening at the expense of hungry children.

Even if the beer is awoof, why can't they ask the buyer to buy them food items for their families instead? If I wan buy you beer and you ask that I use the money to buy you few cups of garri instead, trust me, I will gladly oblige.

In all these, we men and especially fathers should be engaging their kids more to avoid this issue of buying kai-kai for us and buying hollandis for the women.

I know many fathers make sacrifices but they need to be visible to these kids so that when they carry the kai-kai come as usual, you go get mouth shout at them. cheesy
Nice point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I bliv the reason why in some homes the children after making it in life come back to take better care of their moms than their dads is because, in most cases mothers are the biggest support systems to their children. A dad can train the child in school but will be the first to give up on the same child if he or she comes out a failure academically but most moms never give up on their children. They'll keep pushing them till they make it in life. If a child graduates with a pass or 3rd class most times it's the mothers that make sure the child acquires a skill. They'll make sure they help the child establish a business because they can't bear to see him fail whereas mosth fathers, once u graduate frm a higher instution they're done with u.

in nearly all societies mothers are primary cares spend most times

Look at most african culture and tradition fathers, rarely babysit there own children, rarely play with them children games etc

Fathers are feared as they dont tolerate stupid aka children games etc hence children tend to go to mum

Then the other side is fathers spend more time working and providing than also giving time to know there own children. Children tend to see the mum suffering in trying to make $1 out of the $0.50 but the kids dont know that the $0.50 was brought in by daddy. so kids see the picture of mum suffering on her own. ( am not taking away credit to those mums who are really providing for families while daddy has no direction)

Mothers are the ones who spin whatever daddy brings in and make it big, so kids see mum doing the magic, in front of them while daddy's effort is not seen directly, so kids can be biased towards mum but the main thing
is mothers are primary carers that alone leaves a big impact on children

Finally women tend to be more vulnerable so as children we try to protect your mums from vultures. A man can sleep openly in a street and no one will bother him and woman can not she will end up as a rape victim
Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by Fiscus105(m): 3:46am On Jan 12, 2023
With posts I have read before me, I think, and I now understand why people here on nairaland often condemned and criticize marriage institution, majority came from dysfunctional upbringing, where only mother invested on children while father go about drinking and sleeping with various women.

I wish you guys can see other family, where father and mother taking responsibilities, infact, where father takes more responsibility of his family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Children Take Better Care Of The Mom Than The Dad by Saintmary(f): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

what do you mean invest in 9 month, there is not investing there its natural process there is no two ways about, if you want to have a child naturally nature lets you carry it for 9 months

Looking after a child is not an investment thats what you are meant to do

No wonder your children will value their mother more than you.

You are very insensitive and ungrateful.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Lagosians Haven't Settled Down On Time. / School Children Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video) / General Thought On This Issue Between My Fiance And Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.