Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance (2157 Views)

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / Couple Who Have Been Married For 59 Years Show Off Their Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by Dhaflutter(m): 7:43am On Feb 13
Online netizens reacts over the striking resemblance of mother and her daughter as they danced on there viral TikTok post.
The daughter resemblance with her mom even made the fans to ask in the comment section who was the mom or are they twins following how beautiful and also the same structure, looking alike in all ramifications.
Watch the video below
[https://youtube.com/shorts/BB0IWnK_sYg?si=-n2IQD7HLg-q0qnr]
Fans was able to identify that there are not twins through the video title.

1 Like

Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by Jewessgratitud3: 7:45am On Feb 13
Mum is the one in Adire.you can tell from her neck and waistline. Years of layers of skin.

This Funmi hair the daughter is wearing don reign pass now sad. Anyways its the rich that wear this hair to differentiate them from the middle and lower class.

Beautiful women. : smiley

6 Likes

Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by proff010: 7:59am On Feb 13
Packaging
Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:22am On Feb 13
cheesy

Na the mama dey on purple(I no sabi differentiate women cloths) and na the daughter dey do oversabi still con dey agile pass

Women look all glittering and scintillating in pic and video, only to meet them offline and see multiple defects on their body

Anytime i remember that the Royalties with class and elegance like Cleopatra(This one was a ruler, an usurper, understood 10languages and even well vast in Medicine, law, philosophy and all) and Nefertiti were bleeped by men, I go just calm down on all the 7/10 rating wey i dey give dem sleek mamas

5 Likes

Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by Goodlady(f): 10:41am On Feb 13
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Na the mama dey on purple(I no sabi differentiate women cloths) and na the daughter dey do oversabi still con dey agile pass

Women look all glittering and scintillating in pic and video, only to meet them offline and see multiple defects on their body

Anytime i remember that the Royalties with class and elegance like Cleopatra(This one was a ruler, an usurper, understood 10languages and even well vast in Medicine, law, philosophy and all) and Nefertiti were bleeped by men, I go just calm down on all the 7/10 rating wey i dey give dem sleek mamas
Is your mom perfect?
Are you also perfect?

1 Like

Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by DyingFetus: 8:01pm On Feb 13
I go fork the mama fork pikin join

Both go carry my pikin
Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by Depriest2020: 9:06pm On Feb 13
One of the advantages of early marriage.
Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by thesicilian: 9:19pm On Feb 13
If you're standing with your mom and people are asking who's who, the compliment only goes to your mom, it shows she has taken care of her self so well to look that young. As for you, it shows you look old enough to be mistaken for your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by thesicilian: 9:19pm On Feb 13
Depriest2020:
One of the advantages of early marriage.
Most likely teenage pregnancy
Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by GboyegaD(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13
The mom is the fairer of the two judging from the face and the neck.
Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by Seagodess(f): 10:37pm On Feb 13
As if they're not on make up
Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by 1Sharon(f): 11:00pm On Feb 13
The mum looks great but her neck gave her away. Ladies always extend your face cream and sunscreen down to your neck
Re: Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance by Waterlilly: 3:17am On Feb 14
1Sharon:
The mum looks great but her neck gave her away. Ladies always extend your face cream and sunscreen down to your neck
expert cream analyst

(1) (Reply)

Dr Siju Iluyomade Biography: Age, State Of Origin, Brother, Husband, Mother, Net / Demonic Chambermaid Attacking A Helpless Baby / Meet Tina, Godwin Okpara’s Rape Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.