Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. (604 Views)

Teach Me Something I Will Pay / Ebooks For Sale - Grab Your Copy Now / I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 12, 2023
I know a very solid site you can get almost any ebooks for free online, even books that came out recently.

But some times I don't find some recent books on the site attimes. So if someone can help me get a book that is not on the site (I dont want to mention the name, to avoid getting banned).

I will pay you handsomely. Or exchange something valuable in return.

Comment here if you can.

If you are a scammer, don't waste your time. I will know, because you have to proof to me that you can download any ebook that just came out even yesterday... cheesy
Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by budaatum: 3:36am On Jan 12, 2023
I don't think you'd get banned for posting a book's title and author, and someone might be able to get it for you without you needing to pay.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by NotBeenPaid: 4:23am On Jan 12, 2023

Try me Bro.
Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by LittleBigDick(m): 5:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Post the name gay
Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by olumbest(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Jackofall:
I know a very solid site you can get almost any ebooks for free online, even books that came out recently.

But some times I don't find some recent books on the site attimes. So if someone can help me get a book that is not on the site (I dont want to mention the name, to avoid getting banned).

Comment here if you can.

If you are a scammer, don't waste your time. I will know, because you have to proof to me that you can download any ebook that just came out even yesterday... cheesy

What is the book you want let me get it. It should be foreign though.
Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by Uzomacharles: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Google PDFDRIVE and download as much as you want
Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by Healthquest: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jackofall:

Comment here if you can.

send me a direct job on upwork, I'll do that for you under upwork fee protection
Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
https://www.us.elsevierhealth.com/the-stigma-of-mental-illness-9780323834292.html#additional

The stigma of mental Illness.

@healthquest olumbest littlebigdick notbeenpaid budaatum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by Healthquest: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jackofall:
https://www.us.elsevierhealth.com/the-stigma-of-mental-illness-9780323834292.html#additional

The stigma of mental Illness.

@healthquest olumbest littlebigdick notbeenpaid budaatum
u must send me direct job request on upwork b4 I can go ahead. Do u have an upwork acct or u need me to send u link? I cant work with out fee protection
Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Healthquest:
u must send me direct job request on upwork b4 I can go ahead. Do u have an upwork acct or u need me to send u link? I cant work with out fee protection

So as not to waste anyone's time.

First see if you can get the ebook...

I can buy the ebook officially from Elsevier, but I want to get it at a relatively cheaper price or even free(I will pay you don't worry wink ). If you can get that particular ebook without having to buy it from Elsevier or Amazon or Google play books and other "official sources" then you are the person I am looking for.

If you can do this, I can pay you to teach me, or exchange something valuable in return for it.

After that we can proceed to Upwork for your fee protection.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by budaatum: 12:48am On Jan 13, 2023
I now see why you'd want to pay. It's niche and recently published.

How much you offering?
Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:

How much you offering?

How much do you want? It doesn't have to be money tho
Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:

How much you offering?

Exactly, I need someone who is an expert at getting items in the deepweb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by Healthquest: 7:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Jackofall:

So as not to waste anyone's time.

First see if you can get the ebook...

I can buy the ebook officially from Elsevier, but I want to get it at a relatively cheaper price or even free(I will pay you don't worry wink ). If you can get that particular ebook without having to buy it from Elsevier or Amazon or Google play books and other "official sources" then you are the person I am looking for.

If you can do this, I can pay you to teach me, or exchange something valuable in return for it.

After that we can proceed to Upwork for your fee protection.

The stigma of mental illness by Nicolas Rusch

Confirm this is the book you want ?
Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Healthquest:

The stigma of mental illness by Nicolas Rusch

Confirm this is the book you want ?

Nicolas Ruesch

Yes, its in the link I sent above.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. by tahacheepa: 3:25pm On Apr 08
The library is a treasure trove of inspiration, z-lib where every book holds the potential to spark new ideas and ignite the flames of creativity.

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Professional Website Developer? / Help Me Review My Startup Idea / This Is How To Become A Software Engineer In 2023 : ALX Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.