Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,588 members, 7,820,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra (15290 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by Mafuba: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2023
if tinubu gets up to 40k votes in anambra, i will go naked
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by Kingspin(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Set up rally.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by Lanretoye(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2023
grammarian247:

You did not give me the assurance that you are going no where, tell me, are you traveling out of the country soon? Do not prevaricate.

And maybe I should tell you that all the people selling galas on traffic are not Igbos, and are not less humans; someone anywhere in Nigerian can sell gala along the road. You will see Igbo even in Maiduguri doing business. I am sure you don't know that Igbos also own expensive houses in Lagos, but that won't suit your bigoted narrative. They are travelers, by their very nature, you all should stop being foolish. The Igbos are scattered everywhere in this country and around the world and this speaks to their quest for wealth and of course ability to fit into anywhere; it has nothing to do with bad governance in Anambra. Buhari is the president of Nigeria, don't we have people from his community traveling with cows from place to place? Mending shoes and living in make shit tents across the east of Nigeria, does that mean that Bubu has failed? I know your brain capacity cannot process the logic above, you will still type rubbish. I don't like wasting my time with people like you with warped sense of reasoning. We are all enjoying the APC government today, ain't we? So chill
na why una life no dey ever get meaning,u can never interrelate without being insultive and provocative.na do una dey do una papa and mama for house.lot of mad dogs,u accept bad governance in anambra and still routing for the bad governor to rule a nation.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by kaey10(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hmmmm LP is a threat to APC than PDP
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by steeltrust: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
oyebanji44:
Anambra people really suffered under

obi's deceit, bad faith , misdirection and mis..governorship

He was saving money while his people could barely eat

Obi can't win.... grin cheesy
thank God you said saving and not stealing which is better than the other who’s stealing Lagos money with his proxy using his stooge grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by grammarian247(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
na why una life no dey ever get meaning,u can never interrelate without being insultive and provocative.na do una dey do una papa and mama for house.lot of mad dogs,u accept bad governance in anambra and still routing for the bad governor to rule a nation.

I predicted it: you won't understand what I wrote and can't respond very well. Your life is better and can't type one correct sentence. What job do you do, let's know if your life is better. Abeg shift.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by Lanretoye(m): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
grammarian247:

I predicted it: you won't understand what I wrote and can't respond very well. Your life is better and can't type one correct sentence. What job do you do, let's know if your life is better. Abeg shift.
I truly understand how hard the country is biting you cos all your life is about a country to offer you but nothing to offer the country.the only thing in your head is Australia,go and look for your mates to jab at.kids like you are the ones behind the keyboard posting what your uncles will never post.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by bibe(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
oyebanji44:

Lmao... The votes BAT will get in SE will be as mute as the rented crowd.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by JAGS001(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
We all know that
Asiwaju lokan
Let obidients keep shouting and insulting us
We will take the insults and win the election afteral no erection in biafla land grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Finally this LP candidate wears new clothe here. Hope this is not Photoshop?
PrinceOfLagos:
Keep deceiving Tinubu
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by feed70: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1613196799103365121

All this idiots wen never go east before go just de talk dirty for mouth u think say tinubu go fit win for east ??
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
oyebanji44:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by 946mofolorunsho: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Enugu state APC chairman BLOCKED for REFUSING to PAY their RENTED crowd as Tinubu visited Enugu.Watch through the link below very shamefulTinubu crowd in Enugu after pay huge amount for mobilization Enugu state APC chairman BLOCKED for REFUSING to PAY their RENTED crowd as Tinubu visited Enugu.Watch through the link below very shamefulTinubu crowd in Enugu after pay huge amount for mobilization ...
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by grammarian247(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
I truly understand how hard the country is biting you cos all your life is about a country to offer you but nothing to offer the country.the only thing in your head is Australia,go and look for your mates to jab at.kids like you are the ones behind the keyboard posting what your uncles will never post.

I have been a teacher for well over 16 years; now that's enough to offer a country. I served in Niger state in 2011 where I taught at the Federal College of Educational, Kontagora for more than a year. I was the CLO and the only corps member who taught 100 and 300 level students in the College of Education that year. I was contracted to teach for extra months after my service year ended. I proceeded to Federal Girls College, New Bussa, where I taught for about a year before I left. I obtained a BA in English in 2011 and an MA in 2015. I also obtained a Postgraduate Diploma in Education in 2016. Over the years, I have obtained a certificate to teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and two certifications- General and Advanced Qualifications- to teach Canadian Curriculum. While I was at these, you probably were looking for who to insult up and down. Yes, life may have dealt with me, but not anymore. I was born in Warri, attended primary school in PH, had my secondary school education in Abia state and spent about 10 years at Aba. I spent about two years in the north - from Niger state to Kebbi and Sokoto. I spent more than 6 years in southwest Nigeria; from Oyo to Illorin and Osun state. I have spent about a year in Lagos. It is very possible that you were raised in one corner of this country from where you have never moved all your life, which explains why you have a very stunted mental growth. Anyone who, like you do, stereotypes any ethic group is an uneducated bigot, fit only for the trashcan. I have related with very many people from all sides of this nation, so can never say any ill about a tribe. But I understand you perfectly, you have not moved around; just like the cotton wool in your head, you have been stuck in a circle.

Get educated and be liberated.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by Lampass(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1613196799103365121
Nobody take you serious anymore, you are so petty in your analysis. Your lies stinks and the likes of you have belittle all the media offices in Aso Rock
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by Lanretoye(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
grammarian247:

I have been a teacher for well over 16 years; now that's enough to offer a country. I served in Niger state in 2011 where I taught at the Federal College of Educational, Kontagora for more than a year. I was the CLO and the only corps member who taught 100 and 300 level students in the College of Education that year. I was contracted to teach for extra months after my service year ended. I proceeded to Federal Girls College, New Bussa, where I taught for about a year before I left. I obtained a BA in English in 2011 and an MA in 2015. I also obtained a Postgraduate Diploma in Education in 2016. Over the years, I have obtained a certificate to teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and two certifications- General and Advanced Qualifications- to teach Canadian Curriculum. While I was at these, you probably were looking for who to insult up and down. Yes, life may have dealt with me, but not anymore. I was born in Warri, attended primary school in PH, had my secondary school education in Abia state and spent about 10 years at Aba. I spent about two years in the north - from Niger state to Kebbi and Sokoto. I spent more than 6 years in southwest Nigeria; from Oyo to Illorin and Osun state. I have spent about a year in Lagos. It is very possible that you were raised in one corner of this country from where you have never moved all your life, which explains why you have a very stunted mental growth. Anyone who, like you do, stereotypes any ethic group is an uneducated bigot, fit only for the trashcan. I have related with very many people from all sides of this nation, so can never say any ill about a tribe. But I understand you perfectly, you have not moved around; just like the cotton wool in your head, you have been stuck in a circle.

Get educated and be liberated.
who dey ask for your credentials?,it's unfortunate that you are still jobless cos you are more concerned about your papers than your abilities.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by grammarian247(m): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
who dey ask for your credentials?,it's unfortunate that you are still jobless cos you are more concerned about your papers than your abilities.

It is only an olodo who will come this far without a job. Let me drum it into your ear- I have a great job! No need to give you high blood pressure by telling you where I work. My last advice to you is that you should try and learn how to read and write, it will come handy in cases like this. I'm sure you have enjoyed the fact that I have indulged you today. You can go on and type your poorly constructed English, I'm done with you.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra by Lanretoye(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
grammarian247:

It is only an olodo who will come this far without a job. Let me drum it into your ear- I have a great job! No need to give you high blood pressure by telling you where I work. My last advice to you is that you should try and learn how to read and write, it will come handy in cases like this. I'm sure you have enjoyed the fact that I have indulged you today. You can go on and type your poorly constructed English, I'm done with you.
you can brag about school u attended and all your scraps but can't brag about the job or where u work,joblessness is your job.you never can tell who's gonna help u man,we already know your type.upon all the jargons you said you have,you are still bragging about being employed while your mates are employers.lol...obviously you were trained to be an ordinary servant and slave.mumu,empty barrels na them go dey make silly noise upandan.
U get good job and u dey find who to dey teach ielts tutorials for cheap fee just to fend for your sapa life,na wetin una no fit attain for una lifetime una go dey claim una don achieve.
U better concentrate on how to get your AU visa and get the hell off.this one wey never chop wan dey follow dey do promo.ur life better for nigeria na him u dey find visa upandan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Released Chibok Girls Travel Home For Christmas / PDP Crisis: Wike Camp Make Concessions, Insists On Ayu’s Sack / Abike Dabiri: Wicked People Are Destroying The Image Of Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.