Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar (24367 Views)

Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by ZombieTERROR: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2023
PandoraObi:
Only God can stop Tinubu, GOD bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, try harder, you will be crushed

APc is supplying blood for you to suck..

why wouldn't you support the evil party

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by Acidosis(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Muslims are rejecting Tinubu for reciting Quran incorrectly but a so called RCCG or Baptist member is busy shouting on muslim-muslim ticket mandate I stand.

Ori yin ti daru. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by slimfit1(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2023
EarlierDawn:

Tinubu doesn't have the capacity to divide this country

No but his choice does.
Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by MarketDispatch: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2023
PandoraObi:
Only God can stop Tinubu, GOD bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, try harder, you will be crushed

The gods are wiser. They know a new Nigeria is POssible

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by Naira20: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Guy should concentrate on dancing.
He has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by faceland: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2023
See kata-kata... And tomorrow he would blame the Igbos why he failed.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Urchins will flee from this thread grin

I already see sweat twinkling down their cheek
Their heartbeat feeling like sasquatch feet, thundering shaking the concrete

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by Raph82(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Muslim elites are not religious like that, they just want to live their lives as free as possible.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by odaniel1(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2023
A presidential candidate is making blabbing gaffes at his attempt to score reconnaissance with faithful and we should not be worried? grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by Masterclass32: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Urchins dem go scarce for this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by GoAndVerifyNow: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
In actual sense, Tinubu's handlers should just advise him to retire from active politics with immediate effect.

His true age has finally caught up with him and no one can cheat nature.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by Kayharry(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Political Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by Amaggedon: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2023
PandoraObi:
Tinubu has used his hand to stop him self . And may God strike you with Thunder anytime you make mention of God and Tinubu in the same sentence again.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by SHINJA: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2023
You will no see any Yoruba comment here grin grin

No sensible individual will support tinubu.

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by israelmao(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2023
We've been telling his supporters who care to listen that Tinubu's wisdom has been turned into foolishness the Biblical Ahithophel was a perfect and on-target counsellor whose counsel never failed but when he became so full of himself God made his counsel to be turned into foolishness and he ended up destroying himself.The unending public gaffes and gibberish coming from Tinubu are clear signs that God has rejected him.The reality will soon hit him and his blindfolded supporters like a thunderbolt.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by riverbird: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
E don happen..na fake Muslim wey dey only go mosque for political reasons. grin

Before you no know? grin, pesin that can sell the whole of his people both dead and alive can do anything to become president of iragbiji community grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by SmartPolician: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2023
These uneducated Muslims from Nigeria's north seem to be more Islamic than the Saudis.

When important things and innovations are discussed, you don't see them. But call for religion, they will be the first to appear.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by JoeNL22(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Fake Muslim.
Lol I thought has much.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by JoeNL22(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2023
Acidosis:
Muslims are rejecting Tinubu for reciting Quran incorrectly but a so called RCCG or Baptist member is busy shouting on muslim-muslim ticket mandate I stand.

Ori yin ti daru. grin grin
Aswears......mad people everywhere...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by clinician2x: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2023
PandoraObi:

They should stop him from saying anything at all. Hehehe

Baldabloo,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by SHINJA: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
These uneducated Muslims from Nigeria's north seem to be more Islamic than the Saudis.

When important things and innovations are discussed, you don't see them. But call for religion, they will be the first to appear.

R u a Yoruba Muslim.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by Pymetrics: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2023
But Christians were shouting Muslim Muslim ticket. Now they are the one calling him fake Muslim. Can we say they are confused or what?
Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by NwokoloOwa: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2023
I know it will come to this. I have always said it that we are more tribal than religious. We use religion to pretend. That's why a typical northern muslim would be tempted to support a Christian Fulani/Hausa than an supporting an Igbo or Yoruba Muslim. Some aspects of our prayers even as Christians seem said in low tones that can appear as muddling. But this is the era of Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by clinician2x: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2023
xchuky:
MASSIVE RIGGING ONGOING IN LAGOS!!!

I went to OLOMU PRIMARY SCHOOL, AJAH, Eti-Osa, LAGOS
to collect my PVC.
I noticed that up to 80% of Igbo name bearing folks were told
that their PVCs can not be found. Am so sure of what am
saying because out of annoyance that I didn't get my PVC I
have to start asking others in same situation there names, at
this point I noticed that almost all are Igbo bearing names
except a Yoruba lady with surname that looks like Edo name.

Please let the Labour Party do something about it now!!. WE
ARE LOOSING OUR VOTES!!!

I went to my village for my pvc. That is how Peter obi candidature is important to me. We go get sense one day.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by billyG(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2023
What do U expect from a cunning hideous bat he is neither a bird nor a rodent...even d Muslim ummar are not fooled.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by Rapuru14: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2023
PandoraObi:

The more you bring God in the same sentence with the Tif, the more you ridicule God. Be careful urchin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by johnfem321: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2023
As Yoruba we no get religion and we no carry ahm for head like that.. but we just mostly choose to practise one of the two..
Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by naijapikin2(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu is fake, he's not even viewed as a proper muslim by the core north.

Let's vote out this catastrophic failure of a government.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar by billyG(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Pymetrics:
But Christians were shouting Muslim Muslim ticket. Now they are the one calling him fake Muslim. Can we say they are confused or what?
Fake Muslim 2 Muslim is the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media / How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje / CAN President Prays For Yahaya Bello In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.