Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School (9898 Views)

Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar / 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by PrinceOfLagos: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Council Spokesman, Charles Aniagwu, has reacted to the bullion van comment credited to the Lagos State Organising Secretary of the All Progressives Congress, Ayodele Adewale.

The PUNCH reports that the Lagos APC scribe, Adewale, while speaking on Arise TV on Thursday said the bullion vans seen driving into Bola Tinubu’s residence on the eve of the 2019 presidential election “missed” their “way there.”

Aniagwu however said some of the media handlers of the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, needed to go back to school, as he wondered whether the bullion van drivers took ‘ogogoro’ (alcohol) to have missed their address.

“On the bullion van or no bullion van and all of that, I think that matter has been put to rest. There was no money in the bullion van. The bullion vans that even came missed their way to have come there.

“I was in that house on that very day and it was not on an election day. The bullion vans missed their way to have come there,” Adewale had said.

He added that “There are some companies that have high (number of) staff (members); that pay their staff with cash; that bullion van missed its way there, and it was not invited by Asiwaju or anybody.”

Reacting in an interview on Arise TV on Saturday, Aniagwu said, “If you recall the issue of the bullion van which today they are telling us missed its way. I don’t know when bullion van forgot the location of a bank, because bullion van is supposed to move within the Central Bank of Nigeria and other commercial banks, but for ‘bullion van persons’ not to understand that Tinubu’s house is not a bank. Including the policemen, and the security men that accompanied that bullion van; all of them missed their way. And they did not even locate my house (instead).

“Tinubu himself had claimed whose business it is if bullion van came to his house. But (that is) to tell you that even his media handlers need to go back to school, when the man himself has accepted that it’s none of our business if his house played host to two bullion vans.

“They are now telling us that those bullion van drivers took ogogoro and did not know the direction to their banks and decided to end up at Tinubu’s house.”
https://punchng.com/tinubus-handlers-need-to-go-back-to-school/?amp

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
No be lie

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by garfield1: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
No be lie

My boy, are you in pdp or lp? Well,melaye need the schooling more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by PrinceOfLagos: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
garfield1:

I am for a better Nigeria for all Nigerians

I love my country and I strongly believe that it's only Peter Obi that can turn around the dwindling fortune of this great country for good .

Obi is capable

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by PeterObi4LP: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
I swear. They should come for orientation let me lecture them.

38 Likes

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by press9jatv: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bala bu lu need to be schooled seriously 😹😹😹😹😹

26 Likes

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by Jalinspy(f): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Imagine having miscreants like Ihordspy, Moh247, Batified2023, seunmsg, kewtt,etc as your handlers grin. No wonder the drug lord criminal keeps spewing thrash everywhere he goes.
They have finally buried tinubu alive grin tongue

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by garfield1: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I am for a better Nigeria for all Nigerians

I love my country and I strongly believe that it's only Peter Obi that can turn around the dwindling fortune of this great country for good .

Obi is capable

So why support pdp against apc

1 Like

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by PrinceOfLagos: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
garfield1:

So why support pdp against apc
Where did I support PDP ?

11 Likes

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by Linda1999: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jagaban no need school again, make the old man go rest

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number 👇

20 Likes

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Linda1999:
Jagaban no need school again, make the old man go rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by sweetonugbu: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
That is why they are called urchin, they must urchinate.

23 Likes

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by socialmediaman: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by dat9jaguy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=120457949][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by Viscuz: 4:06am On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

Another bole and bicycle gossip

1 Like

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by slivertongue: 5:38am On Jan 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Where did I support PDP ?

Turning a serious issue into party politics
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by shuttox: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2023
They have eaten up their conscience.
Buhari don leave them wise up!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by TheChameleon: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2023
grin

I am sure PrinceOfLagos is the same as RuudVanNisterooy.

Same obsession with Tinubu and Lagos for years.

The time spent hating someone superior to you in all aspects can be devoted to improving yourself.

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu will still be President. Another 8 years of hate. That's at least 16 years. Wish you luck with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by TheChameleon: 5:53am On Jan 29, 2023
grin
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by seunaj: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu supporters too. Cos u must be an illiterate to experience 7+ years of APC and still plan to vote APC again. You be winch

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by shuttox: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I am sure PrinceOfLagos is the same as RuudVanNisterooy.

Same obsession with Tinubu and Lagos for years.

The time spent hating someone superior to you in all aspects can be devoted to improving yourself.

Don't allow high BP to mess you up

8 Likes

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by opalu: 5:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Sunday morning?
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by TheChameleon: 5:55am On Jan 29, 2023
shuttox:

Don't allow high BP to mess you up

Don't allow low brain capacity to make you end up like your pops.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by bejamina: 5:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu is worst candidate in Nigerian history

6 Likes

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by AntiChristian: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2023
Politics na war?
Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by Opintiwa: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

I hope you told mama to add Hoiil and Honions to the gbegiri because we will celebrate Ebola Hamed Tinubu failure after February

1 Like

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by TheChameleon: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

I hope you told mama to add Hoiil and Honions to the gbegiri because we will celebrate Ebola Hamed Tinubu failure after February

[/quote]

Hope you told your mama to buy handkerchiefs and skirts for you and your papa to cry before running to Abidjan

1 Like

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by Opintiwa: 5:59am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

Ready. Trust me.

Ebola Hamed Tinubu goes nowhere

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:59am On Jan 29, 2023
TINUBU NA NATURAL DISASTER

1 Like

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by Tiheanacho(m): 5:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Bala Blu bulaba

1 Share

Re: PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School by shuttox: 5:59am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

You are cursed already
I don't blame you
Ask your kindred how your pops suffered and stop wanting to continue with pops bad traits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order / House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.