Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Prayer For Every Eligible Voter In The Forthcoming Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prayer For Every Eligible Voter In The Forthcoming Elections (112 Views)

My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari / It's past mid-day, Yet No Single Voter In Apc's 'Andy Ubah' Ward / APC Thugs Kill Voter In Anyigba Kogi State Threatening Other Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer For Every Eligible Voter In The Forthcoming Elections by smat101(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2023
As we approach the 2023 Presidential Elections, We all have who we plan to vote for or who we wish becomes President of our Great country Nigeria. My prayer for Everyone that will vote is that May your children carry the character of whoever you vote for and irrespective of the winner of the Election, May you Experience the effect of the leader you voted for. Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Soludo Appeals For Immediate Release Of Biafra Leader, Nnamdi Kanu / Atikuokowa A Journey To Rescue Redirect And Rebuild Nigeria / We Won’t Remove Legit Billboards, Rumour Peddlers Promoting Illegalities - OGSAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.