Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari (6264 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by SOSinNigeria: 9:52pm On May 21, 2023
If you supported Buhari in 2015 based on ignorance of who he is, this prayer is not for you. However, if you supported or voted for him in 2019 despite realizing he is a total failure this prayer is for you:

Your life and entire existence will forever be ruled the way Buhari ruled Nigeria.

The blood of innocent middle belt aborigines being shed everyday will forever haunt you!

If you decide to run away from Nigeria because of hardship, you will either be denied visa or deported on arrival.

The remaining days, weeks, months or years of your life will be miserable like the condition Buhari left most poor Nigerians.

May karma reward you accordingly!
May the universe visit you with your adequate recompense!!
May God's vengeance be on you!!!

172 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by flokii: 10:15pm On May 21, 2023
@OP You failed at your puerile attempt to blackmail Nigerians.. the blood of those IPOB killed will forever haunt you since you've chosen to support them. At least we are not clapping for the killers in Middlebelt like you lots are doing to IPOB, UGM and whatnot in the South East.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by SOSinNigeria: 10:19pm On May 21, 2023
flokii:
@OP You failed at your puerile attempt to blackmail Nigerians.. the blood of those IPOB killed will forever haunt you since you've chosen to support them. At least we are not clapping for the killers in Middlebelt like you lots are doing to IPOB, UGM and whatnot in the South East.

Where did I mention ipob talk more of defending them?

I know that guilty conscience is already troubling you, but like Cain in the Bible, the innocent blood of middle belt aborigines will follow you all through your existence!

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by flokii: 10:22pm On May 21, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Where did I mention ipob talk more of defending them?

I know that guilty conscience is already troubling you, but like Cain in the Bible, the innocent blood of middle belt aborigines will follow you all through your existence!

Yen yen yen..

We no dey the same level. I just had to clear your childish opinion about others. Myopic fellow.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by JagabanBorgu: 10:23pm On May 21, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
If you supported Buhari in 2015 based on ignorance of who he is, this prayer is not for you. However, if you supported or voted for him in 2019 despite realizing he is a total failure this prayer is for you:

Your life and entire existence will forever be ruled the way Buhari ruled Nigeria.

The blood of innocent middle belt aborigines being shed everyday will forever haunt you!

If you decide to run away from Nigeria because of hardship, you will either be denied visa or deported on arrival.

The remaining days, weeks, months or years of your life will be miserable like the condition Buhari left most poor Nigerians.

If u are supporting Obi, may ur lïfe Iàck water same way Anambra Iàcks clean water.
May ur heaIth ïssûes be expeñsive same way heaIth services are expensive in Anambra.
May the bIood of those kiIIéd and thrówn intó d river under his watch hàûñt u forever.
If u want to Japa, maybe u be detàined and depórted Iike Obi.
May ur høme be unhabitable same way Anambra is unhabitable for Obi.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by sirchim(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2023
@OP, Iseeeee! Nice prayer for them.

14 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Cooly100: 10:38pm On May 21, 2023
flokii:

Grime liar...if you are not clapping for those killed in middle belt...why is that the thread about 120 killed there has about just 3 pages, but the thread about 5 killed in SE gets up to 9 pages or more...as you guys go into hiding...

Hypocrisy is a deadly disease.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by LeoDeKing: 11:02pm On May 21, 2023
As a Nigerian, I'm entitled to my political opinion same way you are entitled to yours. You said I will suffer because my opinion is different from yours. You came out to make all the derogatory comments ever known to mankind on my opinion, I insisted on my opinion. You started cursing me since then.

All along, you kept fantasising yourself that I was suffering and continued attributing this imagined suffering to my opinion. It is me that was "suffering", but it is you that kept talking about this my "suffering".

You are back again saying I will suffer for still having my opinion. Is it that all along, those my "sufferings" were audio suffering? Does it means the God you are now praying to so that I suffer has not been answering your prayers? Then what makes you think he will answer now?

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Mindlog: 9:03am On May 22, 2023
Sai Buhari don end, the tragedy is that those whey hammer from Buhari incompetence are world apart from those noise makers here who were chanting his litany!😂😂😂😂

, no let us hear word with his unceasing adulation of Buhari....see where Nigeria dey today. I thank God say I didn't directly feel Buhari's scorching 8 years!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by StPete: 9:03am On May 22, 2023
This prayer is specially dedicated to the one and only vulture griller. The one who grills only vultures and dead decaying meats. I say amen to this prayer on his behalf 🙏

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by safarilove(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2023
The mod who brought this to frontpage don see shege for Buhari hand.. abeg na play ooo!

Please visit the link on my profile to boost your income!

4 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Rebelutionary: 9:04am On May 22, 2023
@Seun The things your mods move to frontpage these days sef. Like wetin be this abeg? This is shameful!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On May 22, 2023
Now I can see the moderators are the ones destroying Nairaland... Imagine such a post making front page on a Monday morning. 💔

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by FSolar: 9:05am On May 22, 2023
Check with your creator or whomever is to answer this prayer and let's get update on your perfect life or when your karma cycle starts.

Why is this on the front page though?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Danisaint112(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2023
Nans
Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by DennisEche(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2023
Useless Prayers. Power is transient.
Buhari has done his let another come and do his. You are not better in your private life. Swear with your life that you have never taken bribe or given bribe. That is how one so called pastor was wishing Remi Tinubu Poisons his food.
Why is this on front page.
SOSinNigeria:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by naijapikin2(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2023
Op
Op
Op

I say a loud amen to this prayers.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Abimbola29(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
As a Nigerian, I'm entitled to my political opinion same way you are entitled to yours. You said I will suffer because my opinion is different from yours. You came out to make all the derogatory comments ever known to mankind on my opinion, I insisted on my opinion. You started cursing me since then.

All along, you kept fantasising yourself that I was suffering and continued attributing this imagined suffering to my opinion. It is me that was "suffering", but it is you that kept talking about this my "suffering".

You are back again saying I will suffer for still having my opinion. Is it that all along, those my "sufferings" were audio suffering? Does it means the God you are now praying to so that I suffer has not been answering your prayers? Then what makes you think he will answer now?
Oga you dey fear ? Just talk amen and pass

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Hotguy27: 9:08am On May 22, 2023
Truly, anyone that supported or voted Buhari twice (2015 & 2019) is heartless and selfish.

It doesn't matter who is involved, once a leader fails, he or she should not be given another chance. Leadership isn't a microphone that you tests while using it. It is not enough to qualify, you must be ready and fit to lead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 9:10am On May 22, 2023
Waste of time and energy on empty curse. Pa Bubu sha rule u, ur papa, children(if u have any yet).The curse is on ur head/supporters.
From May 29.this month,, ur next round of another 8 years of wailing, crying go set

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by MrAgbako: 9:10am On May 22, 2023
May 29th should do and come fast

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Heroicvic(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2023
Amen

Look at the clown above defending their slavemasters to death

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by yesloaded: 9:11am On May 22, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by deeway200(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2023
They are the ones who took us back. They had another opportunity in the person of Peter Obi bit still made the same Mistake. But OP, no need cursing them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by annyplenty(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2023
It is only Nigeria people keep repeating the same mistake - vote buhari first, second time and the person that brought buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by swaggerjack: 9:13am On May 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

If u are supporting Obi, may ur lïfe Iàck water same way Anambra Iàcks clean water.
May ur heaIth ïssûes be expeñsive same way heaIth services are expensive in Anambra.
May the bIood of those kiIIéd and thrówn intó d river under his watch hàûñt u forever.
If u want to Japa, maybe u be detàined and depórted Iike Obi.
May ur høme be unhabitable same way Anambra is unhabitable for Obi.

My belle wan tear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by naijaboy756: 9:14am On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Stop blabbing and say AMEN if you have an ATOM of integrity. You and your generation coming ahead wont run away from the consequence of supporting evil

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by blueAgent(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Also the prayer should be extended to all APC supporters.

Supported.

9 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by Segzy19: 9:16am On May 22, 2023
Who is this one?

Go and tell your parents this nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari by wahalawahala: 9:17am On May 22, 2023
Another wailing obedient

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Our Interior Minister Standing Like A National Flag (picture) / Most Nigerian Roads Are Expired – FERMA Boss / Ekiti Airport Vs Ogun State Airport Vs Ebonyi Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.