Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment (124229 Views)

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by sofken: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
drezzyx:
It did not even request for my qualifications.
But it requested primary, secondary and tertiary from my brother.
I think general duty compass 06 will require for Tertiary qualification.

I guess you didnt fill it right ooo, when I was filling mine, it jumped to submit after asking for my primary, secondary and tertiary information. I have to go back to the tab on the left side and click on Education or so to start fill the primary, secondary school information with grade and tertiary,

I think you jumped and submitted without filling your qualifications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by mustb28: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please I mistakenly submitted without filling my school information, who knows how I can reverse this.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by KELLSNELLY(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Karac:

Did you fill in educational qualifications and upload certificates?
Only filled educational qualifications, the only document for upload now is passport.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Mofy123: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mine is not displaying the personal information for me to fill in my details.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Auwalboy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please any Advice

My date of Birth on my NIN is 1990
AAAAAA
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Liposure: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
sofken:
I have successfully registered, though the system I used was not attached to the Printer
After registration, I snap the summary showing my name, application code and every details cha.

But upon opening it on another computer so that I can print it out, it is not opening for me to print.

I just hope during the computer based test, they will not ask us to log in with our Email and password.

Anyone with information on how to change password should pls help me. God bless you
dont you have pdf
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by lonikit: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Auwalboy:
Please any Advice

My date of Birth on my NIN is 1990
AAAAAA

Just apply regardless of your age. This is Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Monzze: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mofy123:
Mine is not displaying the personal information for me to fill in my details.

same thing happened to me
I even think the personal information won't matter, I'd submitted before I realized that I need to put my NIN there. and there's no going back. I just give up there.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Curdlebug(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
mustb28:
Please I mistakenly submitted without filling my school information, who knows how I can reverse this.

Is it even reversible... I made same mistake sef
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by sofken: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Liposure:
dont you have pdf

I have pdf in my system, but I was hoping, if I log in using another system, it will open, that was y, I didnt save the it on pdf.

But the problem is that I cannot log in with my Application code, Email and password.

What I am asking is that, is there any option for forget password change?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Majesty710: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
#
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Kellykce: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
I registered but no place for my credentials,hope am good to go
jimfarayola:
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE 2023 RECRUITMENT

The application period is two weeks starting from today

The portal opens next Monday
Visit the link below

https://cdcfib.career/

RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).

1. POSITIONS:

CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i. Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors):
Applicants must possess minimum of First Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge Exemption Certificate.
ii. Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional.
(Pharmacists):
Applicants must possess minimum of First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
iii. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08
Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.

CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i. Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized Institutions.

CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
i. Immigration Assistant III (IA I11) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than
two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
a) Motor drivers
b) Mechanic
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.

2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications shall be online. Candidates are expected to log on to the portal https://cdcfib.career as from Monday .. January, 2023, to fill and submit the application form. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the Screening Exercise.
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications shall lead to automatic disqualification.

3. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications must be submitted online within Two (2) weeks from the date of publication.

4. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
i. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
ii. Have National Identity Number;
iii. Applicants must be holders of the requisite qualifications and certificates;
iv. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals;
v. Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
vi. Be required to pass drug test;
vii. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
viii. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 Years;
ix. Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60rn for female;
x. Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
xi. Computer literacy will be of added advantage;
xii. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.

5. COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)
There shall be computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.

6. CLOSING
All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.

CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Applications after this date or in breach of the procedures shall not be entertained.

SIGNED:
SECRETARY TO THE BOARD
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by olac21(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pls who knows when successful applicants are going to be shortlisted??
I am in a State now and I am relocating around April to May and I know fully well that my address is one of the things to determine the venue for the CBT test..
Any help on this pls??
And pls for ASI 11, Are to fill in details of our primary and secondary school details?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Zacks43: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
olac21:
Pls who knows when successful applicants are going to be shortlisted??
I am in a State now and I am relocating around April to May and I know fully well that my address is one of the things to determine the venue for the CBT test..
Any help on this pls??
And pls for ASI 11, Are to fill in details of our primary and secondary school details?

Yes you will be require to fill your primary and secondary school detail with subjects and grades
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by olac21(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Zacks43:

Yes you will be require to fill your primary and secondary school detail with subjects and grades
Ya bro..
Many thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Oladipson89: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Please house, am having challenges with my registration, I'm unable to see where I can fill my educational background and where to upload my documents. Secondly. I can't see where I can print the refree form. Please help me out
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Forevergist: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Zacks43: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oladipson89:
Please house, am having challenges with my registration, I'm unable to see where I can fill my educational background and where to upload my documents. Secondly. I can't see where I can print the refree form. Please help me out

No need to upload documents only passport a nd again no referee form. Only your primary n secondary skull details will be required to fill with subjects and grades, for degree no need uploading documents just name of institution and year of graduation
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Jaiye4sure: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
dobiee:
Pls I can't fill my local govt of origin I tried logging in on a desktop it's showing my password is incorrectly and it's correct have tried severally
change ur browser from mobile browser to desktop browser browser, trust me it will go through
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Jaiye4sure: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thank God I have completed my registration but I just noticed my phone number is not complete . My prayer now is that we are contacted via our email addresses. Trusting solely on God.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Spin4: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Please, did anybody successfully register with a mobile phone?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Jaiye4sure: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Spin4:
Please, did anybody successfully register with a mobile phone?
yep, very possible
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Zacks43:

No need to upload documents only passport a nd again no referee form. Only your primary n secondary skull details will be required to fill with subjects and grades, for degree no need uploading documents just name of institution and year of graduation

How far!

After the 2weeks of application period. Do you know the timeline this recruitment?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Heeyanu(f): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2023
SweetPoison22:
You will definitely need to upload your passport.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by masterfactor(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2023
what is the dimension for the passport, i have compress it to 77kb and its always telling me internal server error.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by frenchkisser(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2023
masterfactor:
what is the dimension for the passport, i have compress it to 77kb and its always telling me internal server error.
It means the server is down, because of traffic.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Tezcatlipoca(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Zacks43:

Boss, my degree is B.Tech from LAUTECH and can’t find Btech here.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Zacks43: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tezcatlipoca:

Boss, my degree is B.Tech from LAUTECH and can’t find Btech here.

Chose the one with BSC
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by testyfpn: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodevening all

Pls who knows exactly when the successful candidates will be shortlisted.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by PSVITA(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2023
Jaiye4sure:
Thank God I have completed my registration but I just noticed my phone number is not complete . My prayer now is that we are contacted via our email addresses. Trusting solely on God.

IT'S COMPLICATED grin
Which kind MISTAKE be this one!
Thou it's mainly via SMS & mail �
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Jaiye4sure: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2023
PSVITA:

IT'S COMPLICATED grin
Which kind MISTAKE be this one!
Thou it's mainly via SMS & mail �
Am just praying they update via sms and email . How was is it done the last time?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by testyfpn: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pls any idea about when candidates will be shortlisted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.