Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? (774 Views)

The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2018
When you rage and imagine a vain thing in your God given heart, now you turned him to evil spirits.

Psalms 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Taking counsel, scheming and trying so hard to enact laws against God Almighty in the earth, why? Because you are the son's of Belial!

Psalms 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

You mean to tell us that God Almighty, the ever present help God Almighty in time of trouble to us, what do you mean by trouble? Death, decaying and rottenness, the no more of you, but then the Lord God Almighty was present to say no, NO! He spoke light where there was thick darkness and the Spirit of God Almighty moved upon the face of the earth and God Almighty said

" Light spread for ever and ever more". Power and wisdom is light John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

But foolish heart, means turned heart into vanity souls, and then this happened and listen to their speech..

Psalms 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

Breaking codes, authority, and then destroy everything ever existed and end all love and peace and fully activated vanity. You may not comprehend program ongoing in the heart of the wicked.

And then the most dangerous hit from the voice of the lord God Almighty will finish them up, we mean finish up!

Psalms 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Speaking to you in his wrath? Wrath isn't anger, infact it's far higher than anger, it's the full, complete compound of rage and imaginations, the greatest madness of action. Vexing you is another extremely not to dare the weirdest misconceptions, vexing? All in the extreme. Please don't dare.

We love the lord God Almighty for ever and it's by revelations and visions not by teaching of your so called institutions the world over.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by KingSatan: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Ride on my son.

I am the Lord your God.
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2018
KingSatan:
Ride on my son.

I am the Lord your God.

John 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by KingSatan: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2018
lightblazingnow:

John 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Your knowledge of Christian literature is commendable. One thing I love about you is that you always listen to me and obey my instructions.

You are a SHEEP in whom I am I well pleased.
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2018
KingSatan:

Your knowledge of Christian literature is commendable. One thing I love about you is that you always listen to me and obey my instructions.

Love to talk. Cheap talk
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by IamTheAnswers: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
KingSatan:

Blasphemous tongue, your destruction have long been known and planned, ready to be executed
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by KingSatan: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
IamTheAnswers:

Blasphemous tongue, your destruction have long been known and planned, ready to be executed

Untamed and untrained tongue, your destruction is my decision. The only reason I left you on earth is simply because of the promises you made to your mother that you haven't fulfilled yet even though it seems late. Finish it and I will recall you immediately.
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
KingSatan:

Untamed and untrained tongue, your destruction is my decision. The only reason I left you on earth is simply because of the promises you made to your mother that you haven't fulfilled yet even though it seems late. Finish it and I will recall you immediately.

I know you are possess with demonic spirits which are speaking miserably through you and also threatening humans with your lies and proud ugly sentences, they are words and nothing but empty words.

Let me tell you one thing you play on their fears and that is your only weapon. One thing is clear, you are a voice of Belial and we know. "The false prophet that should come and here you are doing your master's bid.

We don't care because you are judged already. Stay under the feet of the apostles and prophets of God Almighty.

No bye.
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by orisa37: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Please let us stop playing on one another's Mind and always remembering that no one can monopolise The Teachings of a Speclative Concept like The Subject of The Concept, Jesus Christ, Himself.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by IamTheAnswers: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
KingSatan:

Curse tongue. You can only deceive your kind not us the great. Cast out the devil's the scriptures instructed us. There's no place for a character like yours. You choose the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
That bastard ran away

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:35am On Sep 16, 2018
I read
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by IamTheAnswers: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Wow
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by IamTheAnswers: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2018
Joyful
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2018
Hallelujah hallelujah
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by IamTheAnswers: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Wonderful
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Greatness
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by IamTheAnswers: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2018
Interested
Re: The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2018
Pls

(1) (Reply)

Centenary Celebration Of The Ancient Of Days Leader Olumba Olumba Obu / What Oyedepo Says About Apostle Sulaiman's Acquired Jet / Pastor George Oyoke [one Saved Is Forever Saved] Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.