Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Had Two Abortions At 19 And 24 - Bbnaija Winner Phyna Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had Two Abortions At 19 And 24 - Bbnaija Winner Phyna Reveals (338 Views)

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) / I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 / I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had Two Abortions At 19 And 24 - Bbnaija Winner Phyna Reveals by vibesgist: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Phyna who emerged winner of the most popular Nigerian shows Big Brother Naija has decided to give more details about the abortions she did in her early days. The reason for the revelation was as a result of drags she received during an exchange between her and a supporter of a rival colleague.

CLICK LINK TO READ MORE: https://www.vibesgist.com/2023/01/i-had-two-abortions-at-19-and-24.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why Bimbo Ademoye Cried Behind The Camera / Boy Who Sang Like Akon With Sweet Voice Found, Comes Into Fame & Gets Record Dea / Fans Celebrates Sheggz And Bella Six Months Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.