Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M (49945 Views)

Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) / COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
sameks08:
. May God forgive you because you are still a child and you don't know what you are doing or saying.
dindinrin grin grin I'm not a child. I talk wetin I talk. No die for the matter. grin grin
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
sameks08:
. May God forgive you because you are still a child and you don't know what you are doing or saying.
I take wetin I talk jare grin grin
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by latolz: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
If she had 19M wouldn't she had gone abroad. Wicked 9ja hospitals wicked government useless leaders
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Romanoff:

Rotfl.

Na you go tire.
You have thick skin

I admire that

You didn't let that nuisance rattle you

Thumbs up
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Romanoff(f): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

You have thick skin

I admire that

You didn't let that nuisance rattle you

Thumbs up

Me that has been on this forum since 2006. If you know how many nuisance I've dealt with since then, e no reach.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Emmanuel909090: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wow wu
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Bluntemperor: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Romanoff:
I am surprised there's a hospital in Nigeria that can even care for premies born at 26 weeks.
Even at that, the 19m bill is outrageous.
Kilode?

Appeal To Men Of Goodwill:
Madam, let's thank God for his benevolence on we humans,for the successful coming of these Children! 7-kids! no be small thing o!
*Please, Federal and State Govt+ Men of Goodwill kindly come to her needs,for she can't carry the load alone,she needs your help!
Also,Seun of Nairaland Forum - let's launch a Go- Fund Me Rescue Package! This is a wanderful time to come to this woman needs of extra ordinary dimensions?
God bless you all!
God Bless You All.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Lovelydaisies: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
So if they give this hospital 19 abi 9 mill, Dem go open hand collect am.

I congratulate them and at the same time, pray that help will come.

This kain technology wey dey beyond the reach of man's pocket, what use then is it?

Thank God the man didn't abscond.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by SodiumValproate: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
Prepare to see Atiku or Tinubu there very soon
Peter Obi rather see them all die than give Shishi to save them grin

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by NaMe4: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
19m?
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by SodiumValproate: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Romanoff:
I am surprised there's a hospital in Nigeria that can even care for premies born at 26 weeks.

Kilode?

Are you still living in 2003?
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Briteiyobo1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
SLIDEwaxie:
Use one for money ritual
why do you derived joy from other person pain? I won't be surprise that you are an APC sympathiser.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Jossibest(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nigeria were money is been valued then human life
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
May God protect the remaining ones
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Cladez(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
SLIDEwaxie:
Use one for money ritual
Does it work? Lol
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Omodua(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
How much should it be?
The whole Bill should not more than N5M.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by omonnakoda: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omodua:
The whole Bill should not more than N5M.
How do you arrive at that?
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by toffyz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Romanoff:

Kilode?
Don't mind the OP
The actual amount is 9m
Not 19m
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by toffyz(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
latolz:
If she had 19M wouldn't she had gone abroad. Wicked 9ja hospitals wicked government useless leaders

Na 9m ooooo
No be 19m
Na the OP made mistake
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by toffyz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
TMSMedia:
UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1436434/unizik-lecturer-delivered-sextuplets-seeks-help-hospital-bills-n19m-photos/

9million naira baba
NOT 19million
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Cladez:
Does it work? Lol
it's a joke though
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by olubajo177: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Same amount used to pay for rally venues in Rivers StateSame amount used to pay for rally venues in Rivers State...
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by RichAbujaGuy: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Some creative citizen should create a gofundme app ng like they have in many places around the world for such needful matters. smiley
Or start a donation drive in the UK or Canada to help out. The only problem is we have so many low frequency scoundrels that would abscond with the funds or set up numerous fake donations just like we see here on NL. sad

https://www.gofundme.com/en-gb/c/about-us
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Omodua(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
How do you arrive at that?
At the rate of 600k+ per baby.
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by omonnakoda: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omodua:
At the rate of 600k+ per baby.

Where did that come from?
Show your working
Why 600K why not 60K?
What is this 600K based on?
Surely it has some. Basis? Or it just sounds good in your ears?
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Samcent: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
placeofallure:
Na Obishit state. He's been looking for goodwill jolly rides to validation; he should go and pick up the hospital bills.
It seems you have something personal against Peter Obi. What could that be?
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Drsnives(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
WibusJaga:

Doubt if anybody will desire this kind of Overdose of Blessing. cheesy
I desire it
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by XaToXi: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
toffyz:

Na 9m ooooo
No be 19m
Na the OP made mistake

N3m ICU per baby x 6 babies = N18m
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Codes151(m): 2:21am On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
Emotions do not fix problem
You can spend thousands to eat at Nixon Noga or go to a buka
You can go to their hospital and pay the bills or go to a traditional centre it is not by force.
By entering their facility you choose and agree to pay their bills
yea yea. But then there should be Control na. These things should be regulated at a price meaningful. It's well sha
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Romanoff:

Kilode?
No it's not, just be happy you live in Nigeria. My sister had twin in the US last year, they were both premature but they survived. Her bill after everything was $120,000. She sent the bill to us and na we come dey help her find money. In naira, that's almost 100 million. Eventually she opted for a payment program that allows her to pay the money over a period of 3 years. We don't have that in Nigeria.

We enjoy two things in Nigeria that people don't appreciate enough. Cheap healthcare and cheap education.
If you know how much debts people in US and UK always have after university education after collecting so many school loans, some of them will spend the most part of their lives paying back school loans.
I know our health care section and education section may not be up to their standard but trust me, we should still be grateful sometimes.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by omonnakoda: 3:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Codes151:
yea yea. But then there should be Control na. These things should be regulated at a price meaningful. It's well sha
Control how?
Meaningful to whom?To the payer or payee?
Those are sentiments.
What we need to ask ourselves as a country is how to pay for healthcare for the populace?

When you say price has to be meaningful I have to ask whether you have ever run a business even a restaurant.
In this case you must understand the cost structure of the hospitalbusiness and profit margins
Hospitals are not that profitable and that is why many close down. People run away or come with one story or the other. With the value of the Naira high technology health is NOT FOR EVERYONE IN NIGERIA
bitter truth
Re: UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M by dessyBerry(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2023
Just relax madam.Na government Children you born and they will be taken care of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 / My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / Help! Am I HIV Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.