Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Difference Between Obi And Tinubu Campaign Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Obi And Tinubu Campaign Rally (571 Views)

2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele / Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Obi And Tinubu Campaign Rally by Journalistonwhe: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Unlike Tinubu who will spend millions of Naira to mobilize people to his campaign rally. People are attending Obi's Rally for free without been monetarily induced. At the end Obi who spent far lass than other presidential candidates will still win.

And the funny thing is that 80% of the electorates who have made up their mind to vote for Obi doesn't even know when the rally is holding around them nor interested in even attending. February 25 go shock many people. What Tinubu and his gang of political jobbers failed to understand is that it is no longer status quo.

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Tinubu Campaign Rally by Naira20: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Watch BATstards come to defend the Microphone licker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Tinubu Campaign Rally by SaiOba: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin
Re: The Difference Between Obi And Tinubu Campaign Rally by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
If it's other party campaign, it is inorganic but when it comes to the spade and shovel party, it's organic, just dey play

I just hope u won't deactivate ur 3 day old account when the result start coming in...

Make i brief u the level wey go trend after election

1. Na igbo dey do igbo

2. SW and SS are betrayals

3. Biafra or death

I have a good news for u, a day don almost finish out of 44days way the real deal go xup
Just sit tight, relax and enjoy how everything dey unfold..

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Tinubu Campaign Rally by Dapson73(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Even with Arabambi revelation? Keep living in delusion untill reality huts you next month.

Even Pandora will be the first to congratulates Asiwaju. Mark my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Tinubu Campaign Rally by ElSudani: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zombidients are the most deluded folks in the world. I wonder what they would do on election day when lies and dumb propaganda comes to a sad end for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Obi And Tinubu Campaign Rally by sleek214(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
ElSudani:
Zombidients are the most deluded folks in the world. I wonder what they would do on election day when lies and dumb propaganda comes to a sad end for them.
They will start shouting Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My PVC Can't Be Found!! / Ex Pdp Chairman,supporters Decamp To Nnpp / MASSIVE: More Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.