Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki (4976 Views)

Job In A Soap And Cosmetics Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki / A TRUCK DRIVER NEEDED IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY AT IBEJU LEKKI / Ongoing Recruitment In A Manufacturing Company In Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Jack14(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2023
How can i apply as a factory worker
And pls is there accomodation

3 Likes

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2023
Please good people help me, I need any type of job. Any one I say. I am 31 years and I can also drive all vehicles. But let the job be with accommodation. I am ready to come any where any state in one day.

Please I need it very urgently

Call me to resume immediately....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Hamachi(f): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2023
lavylilly:
How do you know this?
I have dine and wined with the high and mighty in Nigeria society. It's Eleganza Google the owner.

1 Like

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by kabanayol9(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hamachi:
I have dine and wined with the high and mighty in Nigeria society. It's Eleganza Google the owner.
I thought as much, with the time frame.
Hamachi help your boy please, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by teeshet: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hamachi:
is it a good place to work?

4 Likes

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Hamachi(f): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
teeshet:
is it a good place to work?
Do your research and make a choice?

1 Like

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Hamachi(f): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pension
Leave allowance
13th month
Bonuses
kabanayol9:

I thought as much, with the time frame.
Hamachi help your boy please, thanks.
Google Eleganza Industrial City, if you like what you see join them
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by kabanayol9(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hamachi:
Pension
Leave allowance
13th month
Bonuses Google Eleganza Industrial City, if you like what you see join them
No i don't like what i am seeing, thanks.
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by QuinModah(f): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
And you are jobless?
kabanayol9:

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by kabanayol9(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
QuinModah:
And you are jobless?
QuinModah no be so, if i see another one trust me i will gladly accept, i do not want to do factory job anymore, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by QuinModah(f): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

QuinModah no be so, if i see another one trust me i will gladly accept, i do not want to do factory job anymore, thanks.
Why?
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by QuinModah(f): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Redomi

5 Likes

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Redomi(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
QuinModah:
Redomi
Thanks for the mention MA.
I'm really interested in working anywhere, I need a job, I have a family to care for
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by kabanayol9(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2023
QuinModah:
Why?
I have done factory jobs before not like i am the lazy type, it is strenous, the last ones i got myself involved in, i almost got my hands amputated and my sight almost gone, QuinModah chat me on whatsapp on 07062264850 let us talk better or can i have yours? I am not asking you out, person wey no get money and good job doesn't do so this i have learnt.

1 Like

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by kabanayol9(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
I am not trying to discourage others who wants to work, one man's food is another man's poison.

1 Like

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Redomi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Any job offer?
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by IyaTola: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Redomi:
Any job offer?
Call the number on the first post na
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by IyaTola: 6:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Redomi:
Any job offer?
Name of company: Iruka Bread Enterprises
Position: Supervisor
Salary: #45,000 (Accomodation available)

Requirements: Must be between 30 and 37 years of age
Job description: Supervision of workers Enforcing of company policies Ensuring company schedules and timetables are followed
Date of deadline: 15th February, 2023 (Physical interview)

Send CV to: irukabreadalaba@gmail.com
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Rubyjade: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2023
I have a friend who went for their interview. In a bid for the business handlers to show they are working candidates were invited for an interview on Thursday and were given brown to envelopes and were hurriedly called on the way home that there's an interview to meet with the DMG the following day by 10:00am

According to him, his observations were as follows
1. They own the estate, the owners net worth is $1bn
2. They seems not to have computer systems apart from the administrative officer who sent in the interview invitation.

3. Fridays are some how sweet for the employees

4. He wondered why they did not tell them all the information on Thursday and still invited them on Friday only to repeat the same thing, however, brown envelopes were given some people who entered the negotiation table went home without even collecting the brown envelope, some reason they gave was they wasted their time and energy only to come here 120k Net for an experience hire in manufacturing, sales executives were offered 100k with a week paid (30k) training

5. If you are asked to come by 10:00am get there two or three hours because you will wait for them.

6. From his observations, the business handlers are sycophants because according to him, he watched as the chairman came in the day of the interview and watched the way the handlers opened the door with his siren and security details, however, a key thing is most of the handlers are men in their 50's

7. The children are most likely to take over from their parents as he watched as one of the daughters was on the interview panel list probably learning the ropes from the DMG and wondered will these men still work for the kids if by chance the parents retire?

8. The OPM seems to have limited power and obviously don't know what happening based on his interactions with her, he believes, the OPM got the job based on connections.

9. You are expected to accept the offer ASAP and resume probably on Monday, the question is, what happened to the ones in that position previously? Is a new factory? The accomodation is a for a single person plus shared toilet and bathroom.

10. He also observed that preferential treatment was given to an Indian that came for the interview, the excuse they gave was the Indian had a flight to catch, then asked why didn't they reschedule or do virtual (in his mind sha) even for them also.

11. From the snooping he did, he concluded that the business handlers are the one discouraging the man from doing certain things for the employees because he wondered how on earth a big organization with a workforce of over 2000 don't have HMO?

12. In conclusion, take the job if you don't have anything doing but you may not have a chance for other interviews.

4 Likes

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by realityy: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Blow Mould changer urgently needed for expansion

5 Likes

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by QuinModah(f): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2023
realityy:
Blow Mould changer urgently needed for expansion
stillbestill
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Hamachi(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
What did you see?
kabanayol9:

Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by lavylilly: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
They are not serious people if you ask me, how come you need to go pick up your offer letter and the person at the oither end is asking you for your cv, what? shocked do you know hat is called email? damn it
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by realityy: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2023
A, B positions
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by realityy: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Blow mould changers needed
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by IyaTola: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Apply
olasegun90:
Will there be training for zero experience but with HND holder in Electrical engineering for A OR B?
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Pojomojo: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
kabanayol9:

I have done factory jobs before not like i am the lazy type, it is strenous, the last ones i got myself involved in, i almost got my hands amputated and my sight almost gone, QuinModah chat me on whatsapp on 07062264850 let us talk better or can i have yours? I am not asking you out, person wey no get money and good job doesn't do so this i have learnt.
What were they producing?
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by IyaTola: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Toyinsalammy
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Rubyjade: 2:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Jack14:
How can i apply as a factory worker
And pls is there accomodation
Yes, there is accommodation
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by Rubyjade: 2:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Eleganza is your household name for quality products and services manufactured, distributed and retailed locally and internationally. With the recent revamp of our industries named "Eleganza Industrial City”, we have increased our capacity and further improve our quality to meet the growing demands for our products. Now it makes even more sense for you to buy your coolers, luggage boxes, diapers, plastic chairs, hair threads, footwear and so on locally. Thus saving you the high cost of foreign importation, giving you a competitive advantage and increasing your profits.

Kindly refer to the first page
Re: Jobs In A Manufacturing Company At Ibeju Lekki by saysugar(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Is factory worker still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GE Africa Early Career Development Program- Nigeria Job 2014 / Emerald Nig Ltd Calls For Interview / Daudeen Freight - Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.