Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu (20701 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Johnrake69: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Paullo19: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jones4190:
my birthday party fit pass this one, handle mop didn't attend the campaign ni?

This tears fit drown us for this platform.. Lol
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by BEJV(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
E don do for today naaaaa.... Mke we nor go give some people heart pressure...lol
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by mipeesoft(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
One thing am happy about this crowd in Enugu is that all the south east politicians who are betraying Obi were put into shame and they shall permanently be in shame after February elections
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4lD3QngOqI?t=2

The presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi held his rally in Enugu state, okpara square precisely.
This particular rally is currently debated as the best rally so far.
The love was extremely massive and overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Whoknow: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
These are from different Areas and senatorial zones Obi is coming know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by stasius: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
I was there live.

No be say them tell me. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Enugu is for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by expert234: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jones4190:
I fit count them, they are not up to 550 people

No o. They are just 4 people behind a laptop

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by expert234: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
sukkot:
this crowd no reach 2000 na

They are just 4 people behind a laptop. They no reach 10 sef. Dumb.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by sukkot: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
expert234:

They are just 4 people behind a laptop. They no reach 10 sef. Dumb.
lol
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Meti99(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
I was there live and I took attendance..
The total number of attendees was 2,351 including me...�

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by DSC7: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omo Klint da Drunk finished work oooo....

God Bless Peter Datti As Presidential Candidates (PDAPC) grin

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by izubext007: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peter Obi the man for the job.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by yarimo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Organic Love

We don't rent crowd like Tinubu

Yarimo , Ihordspy, Tinubuadvocate, imperialyoruba, afamed Seunmsg Helinues LeoDeking
Hehehe and his crowd wanted to stone him in ENUGU state grin grin
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by eleniyan2020: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsley34:

Stop the hate bro
I was there live..........this is actually the best rally so far

The love no be here
best rally for obi abi?
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe and his crowd wanted to stone him in ENUGU state grin grin
Only you saw that on your TV?

Go and watch the video, the crowd go fear you. It was much that the security and pilot had to whisk him away in helicopter to safety .

True Love bro

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by DSC7: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
I must confess that the love is massively massive cool...

See happy faces...

See OBIdients Dorime Vibes.....

I have never seen an OBIdient rally that is not Lively simply because nobody forced or paid anybody to attend...

Mehnnnnn if Peter Obi Win Jubilation go full everywhere ooooo....

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by yarimo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Only you saw that on your TV?

Go and watch the video, the crowd go fear you. It was much that the security and pilot had to whisk him away in helicopter to safety .

True Love bro
Whisk him away from angry youth abi
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by ImperialYoruba: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Organic Love

We don't rent crowd like Tinubu

Yarimo , Ihordspy, Tinubuadvocate, imperialyoruba, afamed Seunmsg Helinues LeoDeking

But your long throat for Tinubu money has crowned him as the inevitable winner.

Have you read cfr lately?

Cfr stands for Council on Foreign Relations, American Think Tank on global political and democratic policies.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Emola12(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jones4190:
I fit count them, they are not up to 550 people
buh e pain you sha
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by franudi: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Win12345: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Enugu is the political capital of South East and our statement today is loud and clear. 042 na city of men. Obi na our own.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by shimolv: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by ken045501: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hahaha mugu .
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Novarisammy2: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jones4190:
my birthday party fit pass this one, handle mop didn't attend the campaign ni?

I hope all is well with you?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Shopsvcc: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hmm
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by makavalley(m): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peter Obi. the political Tsunami, the volcanic eruption disturbing the tenth of old polithiefcians ,. The First 3rd biggest Force causing tension to ruling party and opposition...the game changer... Nigeria never had it like this where the voters troop out emass without being paid to support a Presidential candidate willingly..The people are awoken, Power belongs to the people... .... From structure less party to he can't win lol ..it's drawing closer...we know better...Vote ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Ogun07032601473: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello friends all over the world my name is ifayemi the grandson of baba Awogbemi of ijebu land.. Start the race now, those who succeeded in December started thier race in January, Pray for success and breakthrough by taking a strong spiritual step..
(1)Instant Money�
(2)Lotto Number
(3)Sickness Problem
(4)Money Rituals
(5)Court Case
(6) marriage Problem
(7)Protection Against Enemies and Accidents
(coolIf You want to be powerful�
(9)luck Of Jobs
(10)Boys and Girls Luck
(11)Business To move forward
(12) Promotion In Work Place
(13) Football Solution
(14) Luck Of Children's
(15) School Knowledge
Consult Chief Awogbemi Spiritual Healer Traditional Native Doctor now for spiritual steps and works and how to be safe spiritually..Home town No 28 beside OAK Filling Station Ijebu atan Ogun State, (07032601473 Whatsapp) Baba Awogbemi Traditional Native Doctor
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by FalseProphet1(m): 1:39am On Jan 13, 2023
sukkot:
this crowd no reach 2000 na
Obadiah777 don't tell me that you're supporting APC after seeing the current state of Nigeria. shocked
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by sukkot: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Obadiah777 don't tell me that you're supporting APC after seeing the current state of Nigeria. shocked
lol am trolling obedients . they need to stop acting like fascists cheesy grin
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Stuntkid172(m): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Op no dey talk watin you no know. This is not okpara square OGA.
This is University of Nigeria, Nsukka . His students interaction. Those pictures. So find pictures of okpara square or shut up. I am obidient BTW. But no talk watin you no know
Re: More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu by Saoge: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Mark this day.Labour party will win the southern Nigeria with a wild margin. Hope we can hear the news from kaduna state. Aso rock is calling PO to take over!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC / Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN / Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.