Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pls House I Need Your Experience And Opinion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls House I Need Your Experience And Opinion (378 Views)

3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House I Need Your Experience And Opinion by Obiworld2020: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Greetings to everyone in the house, Pls our elders in the house help me out on this.

Am planing on japkaring this year, now the agency that I want to use to process my peppers have two options for me.

1. Qater ...with security, hotel worker, dispatch rider and customer service jobs respectively.
2. Kuwait.... With the same job offer.

Now I need your opinion on which country to chose from.......I want to hear from our brothers over there, how is the place like, and between this two countries which one is pays higher and more friendly.... I know they are all Arab country.... But which one of them will you advice me to go for!!!

Though I no too like this two countries shall but Europe is too expensive me right now.

I will be on the comment section, thanks for your help!!
Re: Pls House I Need Your Experience And Opinion by mokset123: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obiworld2020:
Greetings to everyone in the house, Pls our elders in the house help me out on this.

Am planing on japkaring this year, now the agency that I want to use to process my peppers have two options for me.

1. Qater ...with security, hotel worker, dispatch rider and customer service jobs respectively.

Now I need your opinion on which country to chose from.......I want to hear from our brothers over there, how is the place like, and between this two countries which one is pays higher and more friendly.... I know they are all Arab country.... But which one of them will you advice me to go for!!!

Though I no too like this two countries shall but Europe is too expensive me right now.

for me none of the above
Re: Pls House I Need Your Experience And Opinion by thuxzwda1: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
mokset123:
for me none of the above

Why?
Re: Pls House I Need Your Experience And Opinion by SHINJA: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kuwait wink
Re: Pls House I Need Your Experience And Opinion by Littlechild(m): 5:28am On Jan 13, 2023
1. This is what happened, when you are ignorant and have money to waste.

2. I only see a proud ignorant man who just want to waste money.

3. Your experience will teach you a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: Pls House I Need Your Experience And Opinion by Esywrite: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Obiworld2020:

Sorry OP, but don't choose any of those options. There's nothing there for you.

Look for more thriving countries like Canada, Europe, UK, Italy, UK, etc.

In fact, research on Google.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Relocating To Jos. / I Made A Mistake While Filling For My International Passport / 14 Die, 9 Injured In Lagos-badagry Expressway Auto Crash (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.