Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Experienced And Expert News Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Experienced And Expert News Writers Needed (522 Views)

Experienced And Expert Defi, Lockchain, Web3 And Fintech Content Writers Needed / Crypto News And Forex News Writers Needed / Serious And Expert Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced And Expert News Writers Needed by Clicksnlikes: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
EDIT: This post would be revived when we need more people. Email removed - meaning I've reached my quota.

Who we are looking for.

a. Be able to curate fresh and unique all-round news/ stories from all social media platforms, everyday lives and Press Releases.
b. Be familiar with content creating.
c. Good knowledge of WordPress.
d. Be able to produce about 10 different articles per day. That's 500+ words per each article daily.

Rate
N3.0 per word
PS: Rate – N1.50 per word (If news are sourced from 3rd party websites.)

Fiction/ Non-fiction Stories and Tales sourcing

Who we are looking for.

a. Be able to source fiction/ non-fiction stories/tales from other mainstream platforms and post on our platform.
b. Good knowledge of WordPress.
c. Be able to do a total of 10 episodes/chapters per day.

Rate
N2.0 per word

You want to write fiction/ non-fiction novels, Stories and Tales for us?

Who we are looking for.

a. Be able to write fresh captivating Fiction/non fiction stories and tales.
b. Be able to draw traffic to our site with your stories.
c. Be able to do a total of 5 chapters (500(+) words per day) - A complete story should have a minimum of 10 Chapters/Episodes.

Rate
N3.50 per word

NB: Interested writers should contact us. Quote the role being applied for. Other T&C's apply.
Re: Experienced And Expert News Writers Needed by Curtisaxel10: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hi. I am interested but I'm not very clear on how to contact you.

I think it would be better to provide an email address or WhatsApp number that applicants can reach if possible.
Re: Experienced And Expert News Writers Needed by Clicksnlikes: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Curtisaxel10:
Hi. I am interested but I'm not very clear on how to contact you.

I think it would be better to provide an email address or WhatsApp number that applicants can reach if possible.

There's an email address there at the bottom
Re: Experienced And Expert News Writers Needed by NLPOET(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Clicksnlikes:
Who we are looking for.

a. Be able to curate fresh and unique all-round news/ stories from all social media platforms, everyday lives and Press Releases.
b. Be familiar with content creating.
c. Good knowledge of WordPress.
d. Be able to produce about 10 different articles per day. That's 500+ words per each article daily.

Rate
N3.0 per word
PS: Rate – N2.50 per word (If news are sourced from 3rd party websites.)

Fiction/ Non-fiction Stories and Tales sourcing

Who we are looking for.

a. Be able to source fiction/ non-fiction stories/tales from other mainstream platforms and post on our platform.
b. Good knowledge of WordPress.
c. Be able to do a total of 10 episodes/chapters per day.

Rate
N2.0 per word

You want to write fiction/ non-fiction novels, Stories and Tales for us?

Who we are looking for.

a. Be able to write fresh captivating Fiction/non fiction stories and tales.
b. Be able to draw traffic to our site with your stories.
c. Be able to do a total of 5 chapters (500(+) words per day) - A complete story should have a minimum of 10 Chapters/Episodes.

Rate
N3.50 per word

NB: Interested writers should contact us at admin@clicksnlikes.com. Quote the role being applied for. Other T&C's apply.

I a interested do you need poets as well, I can write short stories fiction and non fiction in form of poetry.

(1) (Reply)

A Valentine Story / Transcription Writers Needed / Would You Rather Not Prefer A Write Up From A Professional Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.