Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) (3131 Views)

Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) / Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by TMSMedia: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
The traditional marriage of veteran Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus is holding today in her home town, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1436449/actress-nkiru-sylvanus-fiance-wed-traditionally-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

5 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Bluntguy: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Happy married life to them.

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Michelle55: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Congratulations baby girl! kiss
My cry cry Ble Ble cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Pells: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Her breast full oo cheesy wink shocked

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
l wish them all the best

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Worriedwife: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
She looks beautiful nd her husband is fine 2. I wish them well. She aged beautifully

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Why the show of chestes,?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by doughziay: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
I been think say she dey cover him face before.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Omihanifa: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pells:

Nah the tailor cause am
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Jozilinn: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
More ble ble to their home grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Now people wey dey follow her drag face go calm down.

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by lizychimamanda(f): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ble ble, congratulations
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by We4all: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nkiru has always been a kinda local girl. She started acting early and should be around the age of Genevieve.

She always looked like the type of girl that would priotize marriage and kids. I am surprised she is just getting married. Forget all that news that she married once. It wasn't that serious.

And for those bashing her that she is older than the guy, you can now rest. That guy in the picture looks old enough. They will have cute kids.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by wonder233: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
K
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by wonder233: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
She is from the part of the country females have a problem with covering up. If you point that out, they get aggressive saying do you want them to look unattractive? But they don't know they are already beautiful and detract from the beauty by exposing. In fact, they look more beautiful covered. But they don't believe that.
VeeVeeMyLuv:

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
She looks like bobo risky

4 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by NaBanga: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
There is a lot I have noticed about this couple, especially the way the bride looks on her IG page vs on these traditional pictures. A year from now I hope there are no stories or regret. Let me close my mouth. Happy married life to the couple. kiss
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Vincent2000(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bbnaija :Phyna Said She Had Two Abörtions At Age 19 And 24 , Groovy In Deep Tears �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTYEopt9ZmU
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
She is looking like Bobrisky
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Evening newspapers have No say,no stease,no place and no value.... They now resort to younger Boys.

Sucking young men blood during the young men prime but during the evening newspapers prime, they were playing God and wonder woman

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2023
Since this lady never marry? shocked nawa ooo. Anyway, congratulations! But aunty you don old oooo Kia! undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 12:40am On Jan 13, 2023
That dude is he happy like that? grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Horla1000: 7:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
She is looking like Bobrisky

LOL.... Exactly my thought..
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Beautiful couple. The guy looks like the younger version of Churchill

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Afi be Bobrisky. Happy married Life
But the guy sef But let me reserve my comment
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by descarado: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Seems she is preggy.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by KingMack(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Pells:

Condensed milk grin
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by SporaD8: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Pells:
Is like this is the only reason why ladies wear wedding Dress nowadays!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by sageb: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1436449/actress-nkiru-sylvanus-fiance-wed-traditionally-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Bintdawood(f): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Thought twas Bobrisky at first oo grin
Congrats to them!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Bintdawood(f): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

So dat ppl go know sey she hokd ground cheesy grin thats how brides nowadays do
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus And Her Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by FiremanX: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Congrats silver anus! grin

I remember one of her popular movie years ago, "cry for help" or something like that, when Nollywood was still Nollywood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Davido Showing Off A Cadillac Truck At About Age 11 / Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. / Oh My!! Kylie Jenner Rocks Black-painted Looks For A Photoshoot...check On It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.