Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Am Been Tortured Emotionally - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Been Tortured Emotionally (1715 Views)

Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by breakthrough22: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good evenning ,

I created this topic few days ago .

https://www.nairaland.com/7519316/depressed.

She have refused to allow me talk to my son for days now .

I only saw my son once since 26th of December and I am missing him.

I feel empty without my son .I have made up my mind not to call her again but I am having a feeling of incompleteness within me without my son .

I can't even imagine him going to school elsewhere .

As far as am concerned, she kidnapped my son .I keep getting more worried the more I try to forget about the two of them .

1 Like

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Abfinest007(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Go get ur son .if not if that boy grow up .he won't look at ur face twice.men take decision without looking back

1 Like

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by breakthrough22: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Abfinest007:
Go get ur son .if not if that boy grow up .he won't look at ur face twice.men take decision without looking back

Will they allow me pick him ?
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by yomi007k(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Do you know you have problems?

You treat your wife like crap and say all sorts when she is around but you act sad when she is gone.

You have broken that woman. You better leave her alone and send money to your son then live in peace until you defeat your demons.

17 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Michelle55: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
yomi007k:

You treat your wife like crap and say all sorts when she is around but you act sad when she is gone.

You have broken that woman. You better leave her alone and send money to your son then live in peace until you defeat your demons.
Aptly said!
Thank you!
No one else saw where she kept saying he was fond of telling her to go each time his 5minutes madness starts even when he knows how scared she was returning to her dad's house. One just opened his mouth waaaaaa to tell him to go and collect his son like he's some kinda property to be collected. Mtcheeew!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by yomi007k(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Michelle55:

Aptly said!
Thank you!
No one else saw where she kept saying he was fond of telling her to go each time his 5minutes madness starts even when he knows how scared she was returning to her dad's house. One just opened his mouth waaaaaa to tell him to go and collect his son like he's some kinda property to be collected. Mtcheeew!

Thanks for the response and understanding.

The truth is that life has been hard for families in the last few years due to economic situations majorly. But if there is "unconditional love" , every one will live in peace.

The problem with most people is that they don't want to accept the truth.
I advice that both of them stay apart for a while and reflect on themselves , maybe they will know which path to follow. Because too much heat can lead to further violence.

If he loves his wife, he should tell so and let her understand that he is planning on working on his psychological problems. He should also let the wife try to hustle to know how easy/hard life is. Finally, he should never neglect his kid because he never asked them to be brought into this cruel world.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sheyb u were abusing ur wife anyhow. Oya go outside and find wife na, by the time those ladies outside there deal with u Ehn . U will remember u once had a wife at home. U will know how to control ur dirty mouth. Just pray another man is not eyeing her already. U will start ur bachelor life from the beginning again. U go start to Dey drag babes with single guys grin grin, shame on u

11 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by emmanuelbrown26: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2023
Tamilore11:
Sheyb u were abusing ur wife anyhow. Oya go outside and find wife na, by the time those ladies outside there deal with u Ehn . U will remember u once had a wife at home. U will know how to control ur dirty mouth. Just pray another man is not eyeing her already. U will start ur bachelor life from the beginning again. U go start to Dey drag babes with single guys grin grin, shame on u
D wife left bcs op is too weak to be called a man, rather op should be referred to as boy in men skin.
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by JeffreyJunior: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2023
I read your previous thread and to be honest, I had good laugh.

Taking decision in anger doesn't take humans anywhere. You shouldn't have been mad at her the way you did without first hearing her out.

I fear she had taken your threats seriously and moved out because you said you didn't want to see her again meaning you didn't want the marriage anymore.

If you really need her back like you claim, start by talking to her dad and please take control of your temper because if na my daughter you talk to like that and she came back, I'll have you pay a new brideprice before taking her again. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by LadyRosa(f): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Go to her family.
Its obvious you're mentally petty.I hate men without an oita of leadership and diplomatic qualities.
You are to mentally a kid.Your strength is in your diarrhoea of a mouth!

By now I expected you would have visited her people to resolve, apologise, present, your own side of the story and bring your family back home.

Alas! Na lie.
You're depressed and frustrated!Adams!

Gone are the days we have men who commands respect. Na Adamu men full everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by jesmond3945: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

I feel empty without my son .I have made up my mind not to call her again but I am having a feeling of incompleteness within me without my son .

As far as am concerned, she kidnapped my son .I keep getting more worried the more I try to forget about the two of them .
He is still your son, go and get that boy. Fight for custody, dont let your wife use that boy to manipulate you or visit him.
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by VenumX: 12:06am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

Send money for your son's upkeep. Na you fall your hand. Ode.

1 Like

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning , I created this topic few days ago . https://www.nairaland.com/7519316/depressed.
She have refused to allow me talk to my son for days now . I only saw my son once since 26th of December and I am missing him. I feel empty without my son .I have made up my mind not to call her again but I am having a feeling of incompleteness within me without my son . I can't even imagine him going to school elsewhere .
And this is all less than 3 weeks ago oooo! Na wa oo! undecided

You bullied her into leaving, and she left you as a result. how can you claim she kidnapped your child? Can you please send your wife a link to this post make she come to tell us her side of the story cause I have realized that these one-sided tales are typically meant to paint most of the authors as victims — something that in your case doesn't seem to be working out well at all for you? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by bosman50(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

To know the true nature of a man, give him some some money and watch out. when you had nothing, there was peace a home.You found waelth and all went down south.No condition is permanent, so the say. What's gonna happen if (God forbid) you should g broke again?
I will advice you to humble yourself and fight to get back your family. E get why.

Stop acting like a kid and grow up. The son is fine and no one stops you from seeing him when ever you wish. That is no kidnap.
I advised you to be humble and face reality.I pray she forgives you.

“ Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. ” ― Rumi

2 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Kajaard: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

At the red boldfaced words, I think you are not okay mentally.

Did your wife take your kid outside the country? Why can't you go to wherever she is to see your son since you miss him?

I see you are not even talking about missing your wife, that means you no longer want the marriage. From your previous post I could see you have been using lots of abusive words on your wife.

What do you really want? This life is very simple ( I am talking as a man myself). If you were at fault the matured thing to do is be humble and make amends.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by marypoppinss(f): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Cry cry baby. Continue acting like a child who lost a toy, or whose playmate refused to play with.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by ahnie: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
yomi007k:

You spoke my mind darling!
Sadly enough most women are going through this emotional torture daily.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by yomi007k(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
ahnie:

You spoke my mind darling!
Sadly enough most women are going through this emotional torture daily.
I must have offended God to be born in this continent.

The negativity is too much.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by StPete: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
OP if you listen to all those people yabbing you up there, you will make the greatest mistake ever. Find a new babe and get her to distract you. Showing your concern by calling your wife is what is making her to raise shoulders. By the time she realize you care less, na she go call you tire.
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by ahnie: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
StPete:
OP if you listen to all those people yabbing you up there, you will make the greatest mistake ever. Find a new babe and get her to distract you. Showing your concern by calling your wife is what is making her to raise shoulders. By the time she realize you care less, na she go call you tire.
Do you realised what he has subjected the wife to?
Truth be told,I have zero empathy for him.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by tonididdy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
A fathers love for his child is woman’s greatest weapon against him!
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by StPete: 2:16am On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:

Do you realised what he has subjected the wife to?
Truth be told,I have zero empathy for him.

I understand your angle but packing out of the house wasn’t the most ideal thing. Her son also needs a father as much as he needs a mother
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Kobojunkie: 2:21am On Jan 15, 2023
StPete:
I understand your angle but packing out of the house wasn’t the most ideal thing. Her son also needs a father as much as he needs a mother
So when a woman is being abused, she should sit back and continue to take it instead of moving out? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by StPete: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So when a woman is being abused, she should sit back and continue to take it instead of moving out? undecided

You read about what he did, did you see or hear what she also did or said in return? We are quick to take sides especially when it involves women because we perceive them as weak. I tell you for free, the kind of things a woman does or vomits from her mouth in the course of an argument can make you say you regret marrying her just to spite her back
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Kobojunkie: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2023
StPete:
■You read about what he did, did you see or hear what she also did or said in return?
■We are quick to take sides especially when it involves women because we perceive them as weak. I tell you for free, the kind of things a woman does or vomits from her mouth in the course of an argument can make you say you regret marrying her just to spite her back
1. Oh, so she abused him and that made it OK for him to kill her? undecided

2. So, never mind the fact that if they had both chosen to end the union even before the troubles began, he would not have ended up her murderer — possibly spending the rest of his days in jail while the kids are as good as orphaned —, your worry is instead with who started what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

D wife left bcs op is too weak to be called a man, rather op should be referred to as boy in men skin.

This is 2023 Emmanuel

When will you get sense?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
tonididdy:
A fathers love for his child is woman’s greatest weapon against him!

Explain this imaginary lies with examples pls.

1 Like

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
StPete:

The Op told his wife to leave his house, so what exactly are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by StPete: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Oh, so she abused him and that made it OK for him to kill her?, undecided

2. So, never mind the fact that if they had both chosen to end the union even before the troubles began, he would not have ended up her murderer --- possibly spending the rest of his days in jail while the kids are as good as orphaned --- , your worry is instead about who started what? undecided

Oga kobo relax grin

E never reach kill and murder level grin
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by tonididdy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Explain this imaginary lies with examples pls.
The OP story is a clear example.
His wife is preying on his love for his child.
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
tonididdy:

The OP story is a clear example.
His wife is preying on his love for his child.

Preying? Lmao

What stops Op from going to his in-laws place to see his child instead of crying to us here? When he was threatening his wife to leave his house, did he expect her to leave the child alone at home when he was not around?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smoking Great Granny pictures / Mummies And Daddies, Your Kid Needs This Toilet Seat For Safety / Now A Happy Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.