Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. (4436 Views)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Protest, Seize Airport; Army Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by mrcompatriot: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good day my fellow Nigerians here are pictures of some of our gallant soldiers at work and during leisure. Hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by mrcompatriot: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
More pics

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by mrcompatriot: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
And more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by mrcompatriot: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by mrcompatriot: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lets support our armed forces

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by muyico(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
How i wishs dey enjoy d best on earth! But nigeria is too worst and not worth to die 4

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by Angrygoat: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Quacks
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by mrcompatriot: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
The first guy in full combat mode

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by Ogamysamo: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nigeria My Come3.

God Help Our Gallant Soldiers.

But Too Sad That After 35years There May Be Nothing Again To Write Home About, Especially My SSCE Brethen

And Just 4years In Office, Some Will End Up Setting Ghana-Must-Goes Of Money Ablaze(Burning To Ashes) Because Say They Didn't Use It And Can't Use It Again.

I Weep For Nigeria

MODIFIED:- NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN, IF YOU BELIEVE SAY AMEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Make Dem allow these dudes to the leave beard abeg undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by olasaad(f): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Cool smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by Ogamysamo: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Make Dem allow these dudes to the leave beard abeg undecided
bookoharam mood to be activated

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
kush men

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Number 2 and 4 na pure werey. I love their vibes.

Last year we went for a colleague's wedding..omo if you see my werey dressing, dance steps eh grin grin, wahala and drinking (me wey dey never see drink beer before was busy gulping wine without mixing it anything embarassed)..my junior colleague just came to me and was like "I no sabi say you dey worry laidis". I told him, "there's life outside work".

My respect to those guys, I dey envy una. Una no fit die younger, mbok. Off work rock life because we all virtually visit home, we live at our various offices.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by kingPhidel(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
My prayers for you all to be safe in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by deanoffaculty: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
God bless our Gallant soldiers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by wiseone28: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nice i wish they are well equip
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by Arespect10: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Guys in number 2&4 pictures are mah favorite niggas. God protect our gallant soldiers
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by longetivity(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
GOD bless and protect them for us AMEN.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
Angry goat....don't worry they will finish ur father's village in Afghaneastern.... goat

What this one saying? Wetin concern East concern wetin the guy talk? nor bring tribalism enter this thread abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
But seriously why will anyone choose to serve Nigeria?

Why join the army when the government and your Ogas at the top are terrorist sympathizers?

Why join the army when the same Oga who sent you for a mission will tell boko haram where you are so they can ambush and kill you?

Finally why join the army when you are paid like a slave despite risking your life ?

It's not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by michlins(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2023
Their sacrifices for Nigeria will never be in vain

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by Urheadmaster(m): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Sacrificing the innocent people is one reason I have no sympathy for Nigeria soldiers tongue
michlins:
Their sacrifices for Nigeria will never be in vain
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by techWriter3: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2023
dana assistance our armed forces
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by jeromestarks: 1:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Marrying a non virgin is worst than facing Boko Haram.

Marrying a single mother is worst than burning in hell ( cus she will frustrate your life on earth and you will still end up in hell - double wahala for you).

A woman who did not give your her best (virginity) should not expect the best from you.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by jeromestarks: 1:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Nigerian army have been compromised. See their faces. They don't even look like killers. They've got no killer eyes. Children in army. Malos in army.

Shame on them.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by GeneralPula: 2:49am On Jan 13, 2023
God bless our gallant men!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by shortIGBOman: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2023
Angrygoat:
Quacks

E pain this Biafran Man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by meobizy(f): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2023
No wonder people claim soldiers here look no different from civilians. If any of those sixteen-year-old boys harass me on the street, I'll join the army to become their superior in a short time.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. by KingMack(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Dope!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. / Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo State Pictures / I Was Raped By 5 Gurl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.