Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection (20375 Views)

Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu / PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by stano2(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Better o
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by charlesdinho7(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
we know inec very well. they cannot stick to their words. even the presidential election date is not certain
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by JoeNL22(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
That's means they will postpone the elections
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Softmirror: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by ERlS(f): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
post=119972330:
NAIJA YOUTHS : GET YOUR PVC NOW.

Sane, honest and hardworking Naija Youths,
Collect your PVC NOW and vote wisely.
Your destiny is in your hands.

Urchin like you telling others to vote wisely.
Yes we will vote LP cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by FreeStuffsNG: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well done INEC!

LIST OF STATES WITH THE HIGHEST REGISTERED VOTERS IN NIGERIA

According to the Independent National Electoral Commission, around eight million young Nigerians successfully finished the recently finished Continuous Voter Registration process.

The data from INEC would seem to support the claim that the youth population will play a key role in the outcome of the upcoming elections.

A list of 12,298,944 people who had already started registering and 10,487,972 new registrants were both released by the INEC.

Lagos (7,155,920 registered voters)

Lagos, with 6.57 million residents, is the state with the highest number of voters who have registered for the 2019 elections. As a result of having the most completed registrations, the state kept the lead throughout the CVR exercise (585,629). Out of Nigeria's 36 states, it now has the most voters registered, with a total of 7.15 million.

Kano (6,026,850 registered voters)

After the CVR process, Kano State, which was in second place behind Lagos in 2019 as expected, kept that position. Throughout the current registration process in the state, a total of 569,103 finished voter registrations have been noted. At 6.02 million, Kano now has more registered voters than it did in 2019 (5.45 million).

Kaduna (4,411,723 registered voters)

After the CVR for the most votes cast, Kaduna, which had placed third in 2019, continued to be third. The State reported 479,231 completed registrations during the recently finished operation, according to figures from INEC. 4.4 million persons were registered to vote before the 2019 elections, an increase of 3.93 million from the previous count.

Rivers (3,689,197 registered voters)

In the South-South region, Rivers State led all other states in the number of registered voters with more than 3.5 million. According to the CVR, there are now 3.68 million registered voters in the State, a rise of 473,924.

Katsina (3,570,740 registered voters)

Katsina, in the northwest of Nigeria, has one of the highest voter turnout rates in 2019. There were 3.2 million voters who had registered. According to the closed CVR, a total of 340,510 individuals have additionally applied for voter identity cards as of August 1, 2022, which might be interpreted as a sign that state inhabitants are politically informed. There are currently 3.57 million registered voters in the State as a result.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Mindcure: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Urchins

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by DukeofUmueri247: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thank God
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Mindcure: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
post=119972330:
NAIJA YOUTHS : GET YOUR PVC NOW.

Sane, honest and hardworking Naija Youths,
Collect your PVC NOW and vote wisely.
Your destiny is in your hands.
dedicated urchin

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by NLPOET(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Na so dem talk say INEC don extend
Dem wan gimme more chance to collect PVC
Every kain person don dey cum and go
Say dem no fit find dem PVC, dem no know

Dem don extend am pass dis weekend
Say make we all rush go collect PVC
Make we no dey waste time dey go dey roam
Make we hurry collect am for our home

Dem talk say make we no dey procrastinate
Make we no dey play play, no dey hesitate
Na INEC na im dey talk, no be lie
Make we no dey wait, make we no dey try

Make we go collect am for our home
Make we no dey dey wait for tomorrow
Dem don extend am just to help us out
Make we go collect am, no dey doubt!
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Senioreddy: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Very good
INEC seems to be ready this time around.
I just pray it remain unbiased

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thank you.
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Johnbullirabor7(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good for Obidients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by AreaFada2: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Facehumble:
But the previous election, collection of PVCs was open till 48 hours to election.

I wonder why you cannot collect your PVC right until election day, provided such offices are open. Why set a month before election? INEC offices should have permanent desks in local council offices and don't need to shut down just for election. They should copy good from the foreign countries where they to hide money and receive treatment. All offices open in those countries on election.

Until now, diaspora people have no vote but billions of dollars of remittance prop up the economy.

FG tries very hard to disenfranchise people.
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Trojan8(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
I registered during the 2019 elections but couldn't collect it then.

Who knows if it would be available at my ward right now?
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Dumte(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
INEC should please come to our aid here in the north.
Because we aren't Muslims, the people in charge in the ward I transferred my PVC to has refused to listen to anyone that is not their brother. Collection of PVC has been very difficult.

Please OBIdients, help your brother. ❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by adefitim(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don collect my own today
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trojan8:
I registered during the 2019 elections but couldn't collect it then.

Who knows if it would be available at my ward right now?

You should have gone to the state head quarter of INEC where you registered to check. Uncollected PVC may be sent back to the state headquarters for safe keeping.

You can start by checking INEC state office for enquiry on this issue, they should give you the precise place to retrieve your pvc if it is still available.

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I am confident this election will be free and fair as witnessed in Osun state

I congratulate Mr Peter Obi in advance on his election failure
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Trojan8(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You should have gone to the state head quarter of INEC where you registered to check. Uncollected PVC may be sent back to the state headquarters for safe keeping.

You can start by checking INEC state office for enquiry on this issue, they should give you the precise place to retrieve your pvc if it is still available.

That's a stretch, but I really appreciate your response.

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by brainint: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please go and collect your PVC and vote this man.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Passionate888: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don collect my own grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trojan8:

That's a stretch, but I really appreciate your response.

You are welcome bro.
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Shopsvcc: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hmmm

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Taribizy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
merits:

I never call mine till now, anytime I ask they always tell me it's never ready.

That's because they keep checking for your name in the wrong Ward. First search for your name on the INEC register using https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/.
When you find your name there use the information to locate your card from your right ward. Peter Obi all the way
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by yetunsbay(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
LUAN:
APC have stolen all the PVC, my friend went to collect his PVC, he couldn't find it. His PVC has already been stolen by APC. God go punish them , because they saw Obi coming...
rubbish
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by jamjo: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
maupe:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/12/inec-extends-deadline-for-pvc-collection/amp/

Why does Nigeria do everything backward why close the PVC registration and collection it's supposed to be year-round. Instead of closing, they needed to say if you registered two/three months before the election you have to wait until after the election to collect your PVC.
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by jaxxy(m): 12:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Enemies of democracy and good governance must cry. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by occfx: 2:24am On Jan 13, 2023
maupe:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/12/inec-extends-deadline-for-pvc-collection/amp/

Inec should give us one week public holiday before the date of election in order to travel and prepare for APC rigging machines
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by kingi777: 4:34am On Jan 13, 2023
I went to INEC LG office to collect my PVC, new one was given but the old one was collected because I did transfer. My question is why are the INEC officials not destroying it in our presence? What are they doing with the old PVC? The official said both PVCs can't be left with us to avoid double voting. What if they are gathering the cards for a politician that has paid them?
Re: INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection by Doyou2019: 5:18am On Jan 13, 2023
LordEclipse:

InEc is really trying of late,no matter what..but some lazy people still won't make the new deadline and still demand for extension even till election morning..it's typical African man

If you know the sharp practices of INEC staff at the ward and LG levels, particularly, you wouldn't dare blame anyone who fails to get their cards before the deadline.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State / Fayose Didn’t Speak For Us On Jega – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.