Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used (3476 Views)

Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin / Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg / Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Journalistonwhe: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Since it is a testimony time. Let me also chip in my own. Tinubu bought me the first condom which is used to dis virgin my first girl friend in Lagos.

Dear obedients don't be deterred by what the urchins are posting online. They are just crop of few individuals cramped inside a room and paid a peanut to dish out propagandas and character assassination of our candidate the incoming president of Nigeria.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Vulturereloaded: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
The first time i used sugar to drink Garri, it was Tinubu that gave me the sugar. grin grin grin

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Abudat(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu bought me the spare tyre am using right now

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by ElSudani: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
He is gearing up to deliver your first crushing defeat under the Labourers party too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by habsydiamond(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Everybody coming out with different testimonies just to cash out... fear people when election is at the corner.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Journalistonwhe:
Since it is a testimony time. Let me also chip in my own. Tinubu bought me the first condom which is used to dis virgin my first girl friend in Lagos.

Dear obedients don't be deterred by what the urchins are posting online. They are just crop of few individuals cramped inside a room and paid a peanut to dish out propagandas and character assassination of our candidate the incoming president of Nigeria.

He will give you more condoms after his defeat

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by KingOfBoyz1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
When konji catch me.. Tinubu gave me his wife for one night.. I must vote for him cheesy

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
When my tire burst on third mainland bridge in 1903, tinubu stopped and helped me to change the tire. He also begged the agberoes there not to extort me. grin

Oh what a loving man. God bless him, but I am voting Peter Obi. grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by yarimo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Journalistonwhe:

Which one are you

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by markfem2: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin
AdaojoTheUrchin:
When my tire burst on third mainland bridge tinubu stopped and helped me to change the tire. He also begged the agberoes there not to extort me. grin

Oh what a loving man. God bless him, but I am voting Peter Obi. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Mystic216: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
He bought me the hand glove I used to f!nga Folake

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Fibonacci88: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu bought me my first mama put. I was hungry on that fateful day after trekking from ogba to Alausa. He saw me and told me to eat at iya basira place that he will pay. I am very grateful I could have died of hunger that day. None the less I will vote Obi.

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
KingOfBoyz1:
When konji catch me.. Tinubu gave me his wife for one night.. I must vote for him cheesy

Mad man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Flora2Sweet: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
When I had no light, Tinubu fan me till morning

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Iyascobobby: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well, I was invited by a friend some days ago, and I registered

And since I joined the site, I have made a lot of money there by watching videos, inviting others, and completing the daily task.

Every seconds, the site posts users that made withdrawal to their linked account to the site, whether crypto or fiat accounts, although the site records in dollars with the corresponding value in Naira.

Therefore, the condition to make cash out is by setting a withdrawal account, inviting 10 users, complete at least 5 tasks, and have at least 10 clicks on your referral link.

Having met all other conditions except the 10 referrals for a cash out. Well, just waiting to hit the 10 referral policy, and then I will initiate a cash out to my Opay wallet, and wait for the outcome.

What do you think?

Check the site out via my referral link, and if you feel convinced to give it a trial, please, do register with my link: https://money-easilyype.buzz/80746492713404

Above all, it cost nothing to register, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO PARTICIPATE and you will get 25 dollars bonus as you sign up

There is nothing wrong in checking this out. Cheers � to our success. One love!
Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by christejames(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by LesbianBoy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
The yoruba girl that have nyansh I fvcked that year

It was tinubu that undressed her for me. Tinubu a good man! No now, since we all want to be mad angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by LesbianBoy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Vulturereloaded:
The first time i used sugar to drink Garri, it was Tinubu that gave me the sugar. grin grin grin

The werey no even add milk. grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Isobug: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Journalistonwhe:

You de mind them. Asari said this, Kanu Nwankwo said that. To their deluded minds, they think Nwankwo will vote for Tinubu no matter what he said or do in the open. In fact I can testify that the entire household of Nwankwo are for Obi regardless of whatever he says or whoever he endorsed in the open

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Thermodynamics(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
ElSudani:
He is gearing up to deliver your first crushing defeat under the Labourers party too.
Muslim animal, if I catch that your useless Muhammad I go beat am.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Thermodynamics(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu gave me the first blue pen I had, it was a special type of biro called bala blue bluehu bolabai.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by TheEndless: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Tinubu taught me how to love deeply. Now whenever I feel a sharp pain in my ass I always remember him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by TheEndless: 12:34am On Jan 13, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Muslim animal, if I catch that your useless Muhammad I go beat am.
Beat am black and blue like ba la blue grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:40am On Jan 13, 2023
Tinubu was the first man I had 3resome with.

Hahahaha
Impotent fool

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by techWriter3: 3:10am On Jan 13, 2023
The first moment i used honey to drink Garri, it was politician that gave me the honey

Okay, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, or assignment.
Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Toosure70: 3:12am On Jan 13, 2023
Then the man must be a nice man
Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Tochi3(m): 4:47am On Jan 13, 2023
KingOfBoyz1:
hmmm grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by Antivirus92(m): 4:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Tinubu paid for the oxygen we breath in this planet earth, such a good man.....

we owe him everything except our VOTES!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by orisa37: 5:43am On Jan 13, 2023
So he is a "FAKAMANIA"!
Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by orisa37: 5:47am On Jan 13, 2023
orisa37:
So he is a "FAKAMANIA"!

BLOODY BLEEPERMANIA.
Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by orisa37: 5:50am On Jan 13, 2023
LOOTERRAINIAN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used by orisa37: 5:53am On Jan 13, 2023
He is stealing your "PLOYCUS".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Files N700m Fraud Charges Against Dariye, Others / Do You Think Mujahid Dokubo-asari Should Be Release? / Nigerian Company Installs Solar-powered Traffic Lights In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.