Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States (1058 Views)

12 States Plan Power Projects, Anger Spreads Over Tariff Hike / Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by foxxymobile(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
God showed me that Bola Tinubu will become next president when he start wining in tense 12 states and tribes in Nigeria namely Bauchi , Borno , Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna , Kano , Katsina , Kwara, Niger, Sokoto , Kogi and Zamfara. God Most High is Supreme Ministry.. He will lead AA Atiku Abubakar with over 6 to 10 million votes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Trollronaldo: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
If Tinubu wins Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi, sokoto and Katsina, make trailer jam me the next day cheesy

You don't know what's happening. cheesy

You better go and take your drugs because you have malaria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by LAXconfidential(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
foxxymobile:
God showed me that Bola Tinubu will become next president when he start wining in tense 12 states and tribes in Nigeria namely Bauchi , Borno , Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna , Kano , Katsina , Kwara, Niger, Sokoto and Zamfara. God Most High is Supreme Ministry.. He will lead AA Atiku Abubakar with over 6 to 10 million votes

Na satan show you this one bro

4 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by ObosiLandlord(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
foxxymobile:
God showed me that Bola Tinubu will become next president when he start wining in tense 12 states and tribes in Nigeria namely Bauchi , Borno , Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna , Kano , Katsina , Kwara, Niger, Sokoto and Zamfara. God Most High is Supreme Ministry.. He will lead AA Atiku Abubakar with over 6 to 10 million votes
Tinubu will win in more than 12 State.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
If Tinubu wins Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi, sokoto and Katsina, make trailer jam me the next day cheesy

Don't mind him jare zombidiot, obi go win those sta es

6 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Trollronaldo: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Na Atiku get those states and Kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Novarisammy2: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
LAXconfidential:

how about Kwankwanso winning Lagos atiku winning ondo and ekiti
kwanwanso equally winning in abia, edo, rivers and even Anambra

since everybody dey get touch for head make we display our malady well well

3 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Novarisammy2: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
LAXconfidential:

how about Kwankwanso winning Lagos atiku winning ondo and ekiti
kwanwanso equally winning in abia, edo, rivers and even Anambra

since everybody dey get touch for head make we display our malady well well
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Golan007: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Add Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos, Ogun.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by yarimo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
As it's in reality TINUBU is just waiting for INEC to declare him president elect

3 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Roger3D(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
foxxymobile:
It's not God that showed you this. It's the substances you're smoking that is responsible for your current state of mind
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Dapson73(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by FreeStuffsNG: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:

You just ruined your own life with recklessness on the social media. And you think it is funny.smh.

I honestly do not know what most of the parents are doing to redeem their wards like you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Iyascobobby: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well, I was invited by a friend some days ago, and I registered

And since I joined the site, I have made a lot of money there by watching videos, inviting others, and completing the daily task.

Every seconds, the site posts users that made withdrawal to their linked account to the site, whether crypto or fiat accounts, although the site records in dollars with the corresponding value in Naira.

Therefore, the condition to make cash out is by setting a withdrawal account, inviting 10 users, complete at least 5 tasks, and have at least 10 clicks on your referral link.

Having met all other conditions except the 10 referrals for a cash out. Well, just waiting to hit the 10 referral policy, and then I will initiate a cash out to my Opay wallet, and wait for the outcome.

What do you think?

Check the site out via my referral link, and if you feel convinced to give it a trial, please, do register with my link: https://money-easilyype.buzz/80746492713404

Above all, it cost nothing to register, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO PARTICIPATE and you will get 25 dollars bonus as you sign up

There is nothing wrong in checking this out. Cheers � to our success. One love!
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by DesignMaestro(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:

You have taken your stupidity too far.....why placing a curse on your life over a probability, an event you can't control?

You'd better rescind that nonsense you said before you ignorantly attract evil energy to yourself.

No matter what, there is always a line we shouldn't be crossing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Jones4190(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Trollronaldo:

don't be too emotional, tinubu is your next president, if you want to die.... Die but it will come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Jones4190(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2023
LAXconfidential:

thank God you know because God is not a politician

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Jones4190(m): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
obi that is afraid of going to the north

2 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Trollronaldo: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Jones4190:

don't be too emotional, tinubu is your next president, if you want to die.... Die but it will come to pass
I didn't say Tinubu wont be president. I said he won't win those states.
Ha, comprehension was a major topic in English language
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by MissLeslie(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Trollronaldo:

U don't believe in yourself that one day u can be aspire to become leader and u want to die because of politician.

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:35am On Jan 13, 2023
foxxymobile:
In your dream

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Trollronaldo: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2023
MissLeslie:

U don't believe in yourself that one day u can be aspire to become leader and u want to die because of politician.
i know that won't happen, it's why I said that
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by seunmsg(m): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Noted.

3 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Johnnyessence(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2023
seunmsg:

Noted.
Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Tinubu will be disgrace and shamed in all the 5 states he listed there. APC has destroyed Nigeria and the electorates are heavily prepared to send Tinubu to where he came from. Tinubu is a clueless goner.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Dream Joseph.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States by techWriter3: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2023
As itsing the praises of in real politician is just waiting for INEC to declare him president elect

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party On Whatsapp / JUST-IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Senegal And Arrives Katsina (Photos) / The Igbo Cannot Complain Marginalisation Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.