Stats: 3,164,133 members, 7,856,529 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) (598 Views)

ANAP Foundation Denounces Dattis' tweet about LP Winning 19 States As Fake News / I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate / Lets Assume PO Wins The Election. What About LP Reps And Senate? Lol. (2) (3) (4)

Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
In 2019 we only have 2 major contenders buhari and Atiku.
Buhari floored Atiku in the north and won the election but with barely 3 million vote difference.

Atiku got his majority of votes in the south now see the reason why urchins are scared of Obi's popularity in SE/SS especially Rivers and Edo including Lagos.

if Buhari can win Atiku with just 3 million votes when he ran riot in the north unopposed then you'll know that anybody that will win in the north next month might not win it with upto 1 million votes margin and you know what that means.
we have 3 major contenders here in the core north.
Atiku
Kwankwaso
Tinubu (due to his running mate )

remember that BVAS was not used in 2019 but it'll be used next month and that will ensure no imaginary numbers or writing results in government houses, underage voters will be thoroughly checkmated and many other loopholes BVAS will cover.
yes Obi might not get reasonable amount in the core north but the major players here will divide their votes between 3 candidates cheesy

at the end of the day each candidate might be getting 500k+ votes in most these states.

But an Obidient Rivers will guarantee Peter Obi nothing less than 800k votes or so
lol it's obvious urchins don reason this that's the reason of their late attempt to blackmail SS but it's too late.
Election campaign is now of the final stage which is strategy.
electorates have known their candidates

God bless Obidient citizens of Nigeria
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kwankwaso will play a huge role in this election

if you know you know

Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by yarimo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
In reality the election is between TINUBU and ATIKU. but on social media the election is between OBI and others . remember
NwaMamaIwota:
In 2019 we only have 2 major contenders buhari and Atiku.
Buhari floored Atiku in the north and won the election but with barely 3 million vote difference.

Atiku got his majority of votes in the south now see the reason why urchins are scared of Obi's popularity in SE/SS especially Rivers and Edo including Lagos.

if Buhari can win Atiku with just 3 million votes when he ran riot in the north unopposed then you'll know that anybody that will win in the north next month might not win it with upto 1 million votes margin and you know what that means.
we have 3 major contenders here in the core north.
Atiku
Kwankwaso
Tinubu (due to his running mate )

remember that BVAS was not used in 2019 but it'll be used next month and that will ensure no imaginary numbers or writing results in government houses, underage voters will be thoroughly checkmated and many other loopholes BVAS will cover.
yes Obi might not get reasonable amount in the core north but the major players here will divide their votes between 3 candidates cheesy

at the end of the day each candidate might be getting 500k+ votes in most these states.

But an Obidient Rivers will guarantee Peter Obi nothing less than 800k votes or so
lol it's obvious urchins don reason this that's the reason of their late attempt to blackmail SS but it's too late.
Election campaign is now of the final stage which is strategy.
electorates have known their candidates

God bless Obidient citizens of Nigeria
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
yarimo:
In reality the election is between TINUBU and ATIKU. but on social media the election is between OBI and others . remember
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by Yaribanzaonic: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
omo after checking 2019 stats I saw the reason why Tinubu urchins are constantly attacking Obi

Hahahahahaha

Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
can Apc get 200k votes in edo presently
can Apc get 140k votes in Imo presently

honestly I just dey laugh

Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by yarimo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
I can feel your pain take it easy

Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
yarimo:
I can feel your pain take it easy
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
hahahahaha

Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
lol look at Lagos statistics cheesy

remember BVAS go do people shege
especially those writing results at alausa and boundilon
hahahahaha

Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by sapele914(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
lol look at Lagos statistics cheesy

remember BVAS go do people shege
especially those writing results at alausa and boundilon
hahahahaha
Very funny Madam Ipob, keep deceiving yourself, laughter turned to wailing.
Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
Very funny Madam Ipob, keep deceiving yourself, laughter turned to wailing.
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by Iyascobobby: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well, I was invited by a friend some days ago, and I registered

And since I joined the site, I have made a lot of money there by watching videos, inviting others, and completing the daily task.

Every seconds, the site posts users that made withdrawal to their linked account to the site, whether crypto or fiat accounts, although the site records in dollars with the corresponding value in Naira.

Therefore, the condition to make cash out is by setting a withdrawal account, inviting 10 users, complete at least 5 tasks, and have at least 10 clicks on your referral link.

Having met all other conditions except the 10 referrals for a cash out. Well, just waiting to hit the 10 referral policy, and then I will initiate a cash out to my Opay wallet, and wait for the outcome.

What do you think?

Check the site out via my referral link, and if you feel convinced to give it a trial, please, do register with my link: https://money-easilyype.buzz/80746492713404

Above all, it cost nothing to register, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO PARTICIPATE and you will get 25 dollars bonus as you sign up

There is nothing wrong in checking this out. Cheers � to our success. One love!
Re: Why Tinubu Urchins Are Really Scared About LP (pics ) by Jones4190(m): 6:45am On Jan 13, 2023
online handle analysis, why not think the opposite? in 2023, when pdp were united, Apc wipe them with koboko and you think now that they have separated from PDP, labor parti, NNPC and G5 they will win

APC Throws Bread At Ilorin Residents During The Just Concluded Campaign Really / Naja’atu Mohammed Needs Urgent Medical Examination – Afegbua / Peter Obi’s Campaign Director, Others Dump Labour Party For PDP In Bauchi