Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate (3552 Views)

Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by FreeStuffsNG: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
All the hate tweets by LP Guber candidate in Lagos, Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour, against the Yoruba and his videos of inability to speak Yoruba have gone viral on Whatsapp.

I just got this and it reminded me that he is reported to be a member of the IPOB terrorist group that burnt Lagos in 2020.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Johnthum(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Propaganda by Tinubu urchins 💯

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by MightyHand(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hmmm, what a world.
That's the master plan to demote Lagos to thasame level of Oweri, Anambra and Enugu, but tha God of promotion will destroy their plan and shame LP supporters...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by helinues: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
See bro, let that inconsequential guy Gbadebo be, na only enemies of progress will say Gov Sanwoolu does not deserve reelection even having being g the current best governor in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by November1857(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
All this low IQ Afonja Muslims self ....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by batsiderine: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Losers. Saturday is for GRV

18 Likes

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Acidosis(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
What else would you expect to find in an APC WhatsApp chat other than propaganda?

Ori yin ti daru.

It's funny how you criminal elements want to discredit GRV over his inability to speak Yoruba.

Jimi Agbaje spoke more yoruba than Oduduwa and Oranmiyan, and these criminal and divisive bandits called him Jimichukwu and IPOB.

23 Likes

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by colorsofrainbow: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:
See bro, let that inconsequential guy Gbadebo be, na only enemies of progress will say Gov Sanwoolu does not deserve reelection even having being g the current best governor in Nigeria

Thanks to your co agbado urchins for clean publicity of GRV grin

12 Likes

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by helinues: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Thanks to your co agbado urchins for clean publicity of GRV grin

Reflect back since 2015 and check how you guys have been receiving gbas gbos everywhere which Gov Sanwoolu reelection gbas gbos is imminent.

No body go tell you people to terminate whatever contract you had with failure

1 Like

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by dominic17: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
I am not surprised, the only selling point Tinubu and his boys have is tribalism.

16 Likes

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by nedu666: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
If gbadebo was a billionaire all these idiotic urchins will not call him lgbo

4 Likes

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by SmartPolician: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
These urchins ought to know that a million and one of this propaganda cannot stop people from voting for Gbadebo. Qué Sera, Sera...

These old people have taken us for granted for a long time. They even told us to join politics during ENDSARS protest. It's time to kick them out of that office.

4 Likes

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by KanwuliaExtra: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Better than a DRUG BARON only good for licking micro-phones in public! grin
Nigerian youths are now waking up.

I THANK BUHARI FOR ONE THING. . . the electoral act.
Better late than never.
Now, we know he NEVER WON ANY ELECTIONS by the people. cheesy

Shame oooooooo
Shame!

How can a country of VIBRANT thinking youths be run by a few ILLITERATE OLD THUGS? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by colorsofrainbow: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Reflect back since 2015 and check how you guys have been receiving gbas gbos everywhere which Gov Sanwoolu reelection gbas gbos is imminent.

No body go tell you people to terminate whatever contract you had with failure

Matter of time. Same u said Obi will come distant time in Lagos and ofcourse Obi of Lagos came distant third in Lagos. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by helinues: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Matter of time. Same u said Obi will come distant time in Lagos and ofcourse Obi of Lagos came distant third in Lagos. grin grin grin

Why do you guys always lie ridiculously. Me that I have not been active for the past 7 months, where did I make such statement?

You people and fake things are inseparable
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Naijanascam: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Urchins and Jagabandits are desperate in this last moments.......... grabbing everything to remain afloat

Even many of them are squatters of many under bridge in Lagos

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
With the way he supports IPOB and the recent IPOB sit at home killing in Enugu, I don't blame them for spreading the news.

2 Likes

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Sunijacks(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
All this your write up even make any sense to you?
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
MightyHand:
Hmmm, what a world.
That's the master plan to demote Lagos to thasame level of Oweri, Anambra and Enugu, but tha God of promotion will destroy their plan and shame LP supporters...
You know how the saying goes: Misery loves company.
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Ivimmanuel: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
nedu666:
If gbadebo was a billionaire all these idiotic urchins will not call him lgbo
Is he igbo
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Phoen1X: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
I and my friends are voting LP,..no amout of lies and propoganda will stop us,...the "baba sope" of a governor must not continue.

1 Like

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Phoen1X: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

Why do you guys always lie ridiculously. Me that I have not been active for the past 7 months, where did I make such statement?

You people and fake things are inseparable
Better crawl back to that cocoon ,we enjoyed your absence.
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Mindlog: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
You will "receive" more! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
They did worst thann this to Peter Obi but yet he flogged Tinubu blue and black.

Useless Yoruba Muslims are the worst specie of humans on earth and must be eliminated with chemicals.
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Isobug: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Irrelevancies..... Below is someone comment about people like you.

Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by FreeStuffsNG: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
They did worst thann this to Peter Obi but yet he flogged Tinubu blue and black.

Useless Yoruba Muslims are the worst specie of humans on earth and must be eliminated with chemicals.
You do not understand politics.smh.

APC went home with the trophy you said you flog. All Lagos Senators APC, 20 out 24 HOR seats won by APC and you said that you flog by leading with less than 10k votes yet losing with about 3m votes.
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by MightyHand(m): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

You know how the saying goes: Misery loves company.

You can wail till thy kingdom come
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by obyrich(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
These urchins ought to know that a million and one of this propaganda cannot stop people from voting for Gbadebo. Qué Sera, Sera...

These old people have taken us for granted for a long time. They even told us to join politics during ENDSARS protest. It's time to kick them out of that office.
They are cursed. With stupidity. The same hate campaigns that made Lagos fall to Obi during the presidential elections. Why would anyone change their mind over these nonsense they write about GRV? Voters have already made up their minds. Let them also bring on their plan B which is massive deployment of Agberos to cause mayhem. They will still fail.
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Omoawoke: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
We reject IPOB in Lagos

Lagos is not for Chinedu
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by Zincfingers: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chinedu the bastard of Lagos
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by NothingDoMe: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All the hate tweets by LP Guber candidate in Lagos, Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour, against the Yoruba and his videos of inability to speak Yoruba have gone viral on Whatsapp.

I just got this and it reminded me that he is reported to be a member of the IPOB terrorist group that burnt Lagos in 2020.
Nonsense 😄
Re: I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate by NothingDoMe: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Acidosis:
What else would you expect to find in an APC WhatsApp chat other than propaganda?

Ori yin ti daru.

It's funny how you criminal elements want to discredit GRV over his inability to speak Yoruba.

Jimi Agbaje spoke more yoruba than Oduduwa and Oranmiyan, and these criminal and divisive bandits called him Jimichukwu and IPOB.

😅😅😅

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate. / Throwback : Akpabio Off The Mic Incident ( Was About Bunmi Ojo) / Need RichyBlack's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.