Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) (37932 Views)

Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina / CCTV Footage Of Bandits Trying To Break Into A House In Funtua LGA Of Katsina / Security Agents Taking ₦60 Million Ransom To Bandits Arrested In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by SIONKPO1(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2023
FarahAideed:

So the only thing that came to your mind is demolition?
Armed Robbers only Lodged there,i will prefer the COO be Revoked and turned to a Residential Building

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by egunna(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Racoon:
Imagine these terrorists coming so close to a striking distance of the FCT @ Masaka. This is just a failure of intelligence. Yet the DSS can go hijack Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya?

Meanwhile, they are still keeping these bastards alive? To later release them as repentant, rehabilitated and de-radicalised bandits right? God punish anyone trying to do this shit.
those guys are not hausas or northerners,check properly.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by OBoy50: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2023
The bandits are the ones terrorising Nasarawa state University student's area last year and were regrouping to carry out there devilish act before the security forces were alerted by an anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Why hiding their faces if its in the east their faces will be everywhere

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by quinox947: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Yeah they are Armed Rubbers,they may be the Set of Robbers terrorizing Ado,New Nyanya,Msk and it's environs
You are right. I hail the DPO for a job well done. Crime has drastically reduced after a notorious robbery leader, Makalele was killed even as these ones were caught.
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by johnaruson(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2023
They will soon be released if they are not speaking Igbo or Yoruba language.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2023
Who knows if the hotel no house them to be use on the presidential election day to unleash mayhem in the capital city and beyond. Make them check any of the capital suburbs, there may be more of them at the border waiting for order to commence atrocities
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by DanEmakoji(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2023
nkem1992:
Vote for a better Nigeria

Vote Peter Obi of Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2023
tunwumi:
How are they getting these assault rifles? It's still bothers me how it get to their hands. I don't think this is national issue, international hand is involved.
If you know your way you could get anything through the borders up north. Weapons from libya, etc

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by Nobodysboo(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2023
So they also live like G-boys. #HOTELLIFE

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by Quaddafi29: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2023
I suspect they will be released as usual if not, as they lay just put one bullet in their spines each and allow them to die slowly under the hot sun. Then dump them in a crocodile infested river

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2023
I can tell you these are not bandits, they are probably armed robbers.

The fulani controlled FG and armed forces will not treat fulani bandits and terrorists like this, they always provide cover for them and pamper them

Since the day I heard that a chopper was flown to the bush by the army to ferry a pregnant bandits wife to hospital for delivery, that's the day I gave up on Nigeria.

Until Buhari and his fulani goons leaves aso rock, nothing good will happen in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Arrest then discharge them later. What's the point? undecided

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by Nicenixon: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2023
tunwumi:
How are they getting these assault rifles? It's still bothers me how it get to their hands. I don't think this is national issue, international hand is involved.
My brother, there is nothing you can't get from Niger republic weapons black market which are mostly gotten from Libya. Our custom and immigration services need to work harder just like ndlea.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2023
They should have killed them all in the spot.

Th headline should have read: scores of bandits killed in gun duel with police
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by onajo2000(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Whick bandits be this? Abeg these are thieves
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by stamapro(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2023
What the security operatives fail to understand is, if it was the other way round, all the security operatives in that video would have been killed. The bandits will not leave any stone unturned if they are they ones in charge in that video, they would have slaughtered all security men including anyone that comes within sight.. they don't have the patience to video the victims alive. They way the security forces are doing now. Just my observation

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2023
No be mannabbqgrils I dey see for that video so?
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by Roski1(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=119981066]Imagine these terrorists coming so close to a striking distance of the FCT @ Masaka. This is just a failure of intelligence. Yet the DSS can go hijack Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya?

Is it not the same intelligence that led to their arrest?
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by TheboyGhost(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQe1u0hyAbc

Security forces have arrested scores of bandits in a hotel were they use as hide out in Masaka area of Nasarawa State, close to Abuja. Several guns and other dangerous weapons were also retrieved from them. The bandits, includes men and women.

East side here the hotel will be burnt down to the ground....

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by sanya4good(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Fulani bandits, hand of law caught you.
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by faceland: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2023
You are a bandit, instead of staying in bush like the rough terrorist you are booking hotel as a group.
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by Stanchriss(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Mcheeewwwww...
Pipu dar will be released soon lipsrsealed
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by gloryman91: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2023
They have repented, abi ?
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by faceland: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The hotel should be demolished for accommodating murderers disturbing the peace of mind of the good citizens tongue

The hotel should be closed to avoid revenge. I know it is either a guest or the manager that tip the police (why no staff is arrested).
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by faceland: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Godfullsam:
They are not bandits oh! They are armed rubbers.

They go to town to rub and come back to the hotel to chill. They are very friendly, in fact you won't even know that they were rubbers.

They also have an alfa who prays for them before they go out on operation.

The hotel was formally a residential house, the land Lord renovated it and convert it to hotel.
How they were caught, I heard one of the was arrested in the town and he brought the police to their hide out and the rest were arrested.

There was no woman among them o, those boys and girls you saw sitting were those in the compound when the police entered. They are not rubbers, only the ones tied / hand cuffed were among the rubbery gang.

The hotel is sharing fence with the viewing center where I usually watch football.

Robbery gang has all those weapons?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by Shigobaba(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2023
The security forces should have kill them immediately

Icart:

Security forces have arrested scores of bandits in a hotel were they use as hide out in Masaka area of Nasarawa State, close to Abuja. Several guns and other dangerous weapons were also retrieved from them. The bandits, includes men and women.
Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by millionboi(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Godfullsam:
They are not bandits oh! They are armed rubbers.

They go to town to rub and come back to the hotel to chill. They are very friendly, in fact you won't even know that they were rubbers.

They also have an alfa who prays for them before they go out on operation.

The hotel was formally a residential house, the land Lord renovated it and convert it to hotel.
How they were caught, I heard one of the was arrested in the town and he brought the police to their hide out and the rest were arrested.

There was no woman among them o, those boys and girls you saw sitting were those in the compound when the police entered. They are not rubbers, only the ones tied / hand cuffed were among the rubbery gang.

The hotel is sharing fence with the viewing center where I usually watch football.

you see datz why is not good to stay in such areas

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by DaGC(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Why show us video? Why didn't you eliminate them all and claim it was a shoot out? You want Buhari to release them?

My own is that didn't the president give a directive that anyone seen with an automatic weapon be shot on sight? Abi all these rifles na wetin fa? undecided

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) by SANDAT(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2023
These people do not look like bandits. They are likely armed robbers. Besides, bandits do not operate from urban areas, they operate from camps outside the cities.
Icart:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / Ghanaian Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photos / Man Rapes A 5-Year-Old Boy In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.