Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Can I Board A UK Flight From Abidjan With A Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Board A UK Flight From Abidjan With A Nigerian Passport (544 Views)

Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Board A UK Flight From Abidjan With A Nigerian Passport by oprah007(m): 1:20am On Jan 13, 2023
Hello guys, please I need your opinion. I have been looking for an affordable flight from Lagos to London but nothing yet till now. Someone suggested that I fly to Abidjan first, then board an Airmaroc airline from there to London. Please is this possible without any immigration issue or restrictions? I do not have an Ivory Coast visa but I am fully vaccinated. Thank you.
Re: Can I Board A UK Flight From Abidjan With A Nigerian Passport by Lonestar124: 1:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Yes

1 Like

Re: Can I Board A UK Flight From Abidjan With A Nigerian Passport by ipobarecriminals: 3:50am On Jan 13, 2023
sad Stop running around for cheap flight. Pay and enter your plane in Nigeria and travel .
Don't stress yourself unnecessary. You'll recover your money back when u arrive London

2 Likes

Re: Can I Board A UK Flight From Abidjan With A Nigerian Passport by Ashirioluwa: 4:29am On Jan 13, 2023
oprah007:
Hello guys, please I need your opinion. I have been looking for an affordable flight from Lagos to London but nothing yet till now. Someone suggested that I fly to Abidjan first, then board an Airmaroc airline from there to London. Please is this possible without any immigration issue or restrictions? I do not have an Ivory Coast visa but I am fully vaccinated. Thank you.

I don’t see any immigration issues because you don’t need a visa to Ivory Coast.

Does it worth it to travel from Nigeria to Ivory Coast then to London? That’s the question you need to ask yourself.

Are you looking for one-way or round-trip tickets to London? What dates are you looking at

Also, you can check month of February for a better price because January is pricey.
Re: Can I Board A UK Flight From Abidjan With A Nigerian Passport by TheChameleon: 5:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Apologies but it's not generally good to have a "cheap" mentality to life.

Why stress yourself so much just to try to slice off the price? The reduction might even be minimal.

What if the trip to Abidjan brings some unforeseen costs? E.g. you are quarantined, you have to pay for extra lodging, your flights get cancelled...etc?

Anyways... CIV is in ECOWAS so its visa free. Maybe you do night bus travel there and potentially get robbed or kidnapped or raped by terrorists.

Another option... ask descendants of Ojukwu. He ran there in his wives skirts. grin

(1) (Reply)

Moment Container Falls Off A Moving Truck In Dopemu Lagos (pics/video) / Between Usa And Canada Study Visa Approval Rate? / Why Foreign Airline Reject Lagos Airport New Terminal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.