Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. (1068 Views)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / Pictures Of Peter Obi & Anambra State Traditional Rulers / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by ImperialYoruba: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
post=119983278:

You can't change history with you silly propaganda Ikoyi created in 1947 for the colonial administrator Sir Arthur Richards

I say Ikoyi had indigeneous residents living in it before British even knew where its location was. grin
Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by ImperialYoruba: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Anyone? Below are some members of the Yoruba community living in Nnewi while visiting Senator Ifeanyi Ubah in his village home.

https://www.nairaland.com/7515063/senator-patrick-ifeanyi-ubah-hosts

We can't verify those are Yorubas.

Yanmiri love to put on Yoruba attire. It gives them a elite, sophisticated image. They stand out from among the primitive isiagu and wrapper tying, winter hat head, snuff inhaling crowd.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by pquaver(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
expert234:

Peter Obi had been living in lagos before tinubu became governor.

The real people that built lagos are Jakande and the federal government

Is it that you are ignorant or you just choose to be intentionally blind?

That makes it even worse.. If youlive in ur bad neighbors house and manage to build your beautiful house than than his, a wise man will pack out and go live in his new house.. Why continue to live in that environment.. When Abuja was built many people left lagos to Abuja, what does it show u? It show when somewhere is well done lagos is leavable. I remember when akpbabio started his transformational work for akwa ibom, akwa ibom people started going home and stopped houseboy and housegirl work to go home and take advantage of it.. If obi built anambra after 8years well, he doesn't have to continue to live in lagos, neither will most Igbos only come back to be buried in the east instead want to hustle their life in lagos. Is anambra not good for hustling? Obi fall hand joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by Mindlog: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

We can't verify those are Yorubas.

Yanmiri love to put on Yoruba attire. It gives them a elite, sophisticated image. They stand out from among the primitive isiagu and wrapper tying, winter hat head, snuff inhaling crowd.

Hmm....you can't verify. cheesy cheesy

You mean this dressing? cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by ImperialYoruba: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
pquaver:

That makes it even worse.. If youlive in ur bad neighbors house and manage to build your beautiful house than than his, a wise man will pack out and go live in his new house.. Why continue to live in that environment.. When Abuja was built many people left lagos to Abuja, what does it show u? It show when somewhere is well done lagos is leavable. I remember when akpbabio started his transformational work for akwa ibom, akwa ibom people started going home and stopped houseboy and housegirl work to go home and take advantage of it.. If obi built anambra after 8years well, he doesn't have to continue to live in lagos, neither will most Igbos only come back to be buried in the east instead want to hustle their life in lagos. Is anambra not good for hustling? Obi fall hand joor

I just have to repost this, in case Anambra people missed it.

grin
Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by pquaver(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

I just have to repost this, in case Anambra people missed it.

grin

Bro I am igbo but it's high time the truth be said. Our people have deceived themselves along time enough of the stupidity. Some don't even know they are living bigots.. Just imagine psquare.. Our people have been insulting Fulanis for 8 years just cos of Buhari, brymo just do u small una begin cry..

Our people need to smell the coffee or wander another 8 year or more if tge continue this their nzogbu n hate politics..

If u check my posts, u will see where I told them, they always bring up certain negative things in Nigeria and while they enjoy the period tgey introduced it, the other tribes are fast learners, the moment the other tribes learn and begin to do same thing, our people will begin to cry. Same thing oo they have been doing for donkey years, if others do they will remember is evil..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by TruthIsBitter02: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
All these guys claiming ownership of Lagos by force, I have a quick question for you: is tinubu himself from Lagos? If yes, then what is the name of his kindred, village, community, clan and local government in Lagos. Am just curious...
Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by ImperialYoruba: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
pquaver:

Bro I am igbo but it's high time the truth be said. Our people have deceived themselves along time enough of the stupidity. Some don't even know they are living bigots.. Just imagine psquare.. Our people have been insulting Fulanis for 8 years just cos of Buhari, brymo just do u small una begin cry..

Our people need to smell the coffee or wander another 8 year or more if tge continue this their nzogbu n hate politics..

If u check my posts, u will see where I told them, they always bring up certain negative things in Nigeria and while they enjoy the period tgey introduced it, the other tribes are fast learners, the moment the other tribes learn and begin to do same thing, our people will begin to cry. Same thing oo they have been doing for donkey years, if others do they will remember is evil..

Same mindset Gov Charles Soludo have about Ibo.

I believe APC will eventually pull Soludo in. If they succeed, you can bet he will be first Ibo President in modern society.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by expert234: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
pquaver:

Peter Obi is a business man. Lagos is where the business is because of the port, international Airport and easy connection witj government/private agencies for business opportunities.

These things are available in lagos, not because the state is clean and livable, but because it is the former FCT.

Lagos is even one of the worst cities to reside in today.

Stop commenting as if you were born to be dumb.
Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by pquaver(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

See the way you even write without proper spacing.

You are dumb in everything, including writing and reasoning.

While you are dumb in understanding... You are a slow poke.. I know u would not understand the message even if written as bold as mount everest.. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home. by pquaver(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2023
expert234:

See the way you even write without proper spacing.

You are dumb in everything, including writing and reasoning.

Go and mark my write up na. Mr Prof..
The spaces between your write up is how much spaces there are between you and sense.. Olodo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rigging: Things Happen For Obio Akpor, Rivers State / APC & Tinubu Mind Game: Opposition Need To Be Alert / Atiku Abubakar Closes Case Against Tinubu At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.