Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar (32274 Views)

*2023: Gov Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar* / 2023: Bala Mahmud, Others Defect To PDP In Kwara / Abdulrazaq Made False Allegations - Lai Mohammed Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by RichDad1(m): 5:41am On Jan 13, 2023
Was he with them before!
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by APCnaPDP: 5:47am On Jan 13, 2023
As it should be!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Okhuadams(m): 5:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Kwanza:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2023-bauchi-breaks-alliance-with-g-5-govs-as-mohamme2d-declares-support-for-atiku/
Ati-ku go restore which glory abi he wan thief the remaining one him thief remain when him be VP
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by SouthSouth1914: 5:51am On Jan 13, 2023
gare:

Well I just feel Wike's approach to all of these was wrong, must PDP Governor in 2015 where against GEJ but did not come out to fight him they remained in the PDP but did not support him neither did speak against him., that is what Wike should have done, the silent treatment, remain in the PDP and still do not support him.

Exactly what Buhari is doing to Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Oladelepsy001(m): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2023
It's obvious Bala Mohammed joined them as a spy for Atiku , but no going back on Southern president, after all, Atiku pulled out of Pdp with G5 northern governors to spoil the election for Jonathan, it's payback time for him too..Atiku will only try but won't get the power he want to kill himself for.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Atlantis585: 5:56am On Jan 13, 2023
moscow007:
Anything to destroy Thiefnibu's chances in the North is welcomed

Modified: I challenge all Urchins, including d one below me to name one business or investment that Thiefnibu engaged in after serving as Lagos State Governor that doesn't involve stealing Lagosians money, just one!

grin

Man wen sabi na hin you be.

Abeg collect…

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Johnnyessence(m): 5:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Wike and his clueless G-5 camp ti lule piii Lekan siii. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential election.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by unclejb2(m): 5:59am On Jan 13, 2023
Okealaaye:
Do not twist the story! Bala Muhammed did not at any time enter into ALLIANCE with the Governors and he was not a member of G-5!

G-5 Governors:

Seyi Makinde
Samuel Ortom
Okezie Ikpeazu
Nyesom Wike
Ifeanyi Ugwanyi
Atiku is desperate.... So clutching on straws is allowed

Peter Obi is the next president
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by pfadom: 6:00am On Jan 13, 2023
It has always been G5, not G6. Hence, to say Bauchi Gov has pulled out is nothing as he had never fully integrated into the integrity group.

What else do you expect from Atiku, Mr SPV looting machine.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by nazicartel(m): 6:02am On Jan 13, 2023
Barrylord4040:
Obi Pandora is a failure n the low IQ market trader
Haaa. Nawaoo. Is everything alright at home ?
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Jostoman: 6:11am On Jan 13, 2023
1972xy:
Nothing to offer than culverts ..and painting of old schools.
I pity Bauchi people....for allowing this dumb head as governor.
pity yourself
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Jostoman: 6:11am On Jan 13, 2023
Wise decision

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:21am On Jan 13, 2023
Okealaaye:
Do not twist the story! Bala Muhammed did not at any time enter into ALLIANCE with the Governors and he was not a member of G-5!

G-5 Governors:

Seyi Makinde
Samuel Ortom
Okezie Ikpeazu
Nyesom Wike
Ifeanyi Ugwanyi
Your neck pressing continues..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 13, 2023
He has no choice...Atiku is the main candidate for now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Barrylord4040:
Obi Pandora is a failure n the low IQ market trader
You must be Tinubuadvocate, very poor in reasoning.
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
It's obvious Bala Mohammed joined them as a spy for Atiku , but no going back on Southern president, after all, Atiku pulled out of Pdp with G5 northern governors to spoil the election for Jonathan, it's payback time for him too..Atiku will only try but won't get the power he want to kill himself for.

Good old karma

But we are not going to have Southern president.

Tinubu and Obi fans are fighting each other brutally. They throw abuse, snipe at each other and fight hard.Plus , Obi is still a PDP man. I sometimes suspect that Obi is there to split the southern vote.(not that I want tinubu to win tho...).

At the end, Atiku will win this year. All because southern geng in PDP could not get their act together. What Wike and co are doing is medicine after death.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Barrylord4040:
8years as governor,you can't point out any tangible achievement.
Then am senseless if I vote for you.
Vote wisely
The number of people that will vote for Tinubu will let us know the number of mad people needing Yaba left assistance.
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by kennyz247(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2023
abeg is Wike and d 5G still alive? I no hear anything from Dem again?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by rollywise(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2023
He was never part of the GT so rest
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by oyeb15: 6:41am On Jan 13, 2023
Am voting for Atiku. But I will vote out Makinde in Oyo state. I will give Folarin my vote cos Makinde is a rebel

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by balher(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by duduade: 6:45am On Jan 13, 2023
All man for himself and wetin he go chop
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by knowhowk: 6:49am On Jan 13, 2023
tunwumi:
Very funny how press can help you realign your statement.
Bros do you think so ...

Politician dey rest soooo.Tribunal to Court ..Na After Supreme court dem go rest small ,Later they go begin to Decamp again

grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by DanAugust2021: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Okealaaye:

G-5 Governors:

Seyi Makinde
Samuel Ortom
Okezie Ikpeazu
Nyesom Wike
Ifeanyi Ugwanyi
Gbam, don't mind them. At no time was the G-5 referred to as the G-6, to show that they've been 5 right from the start and up till now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by DanAugust2021: 6:56am On Jan 13, 2023
oyeb15:
Am voting for Atiku. But I will vote out Makinde in Oyo state. I will give Folarin my vote cos Makinde is a rebel
Sorry to break the news, but Atiku will lose and Makinde will be re-elected.
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Nayturalistic: 6:56am On Jan 13, 2023
GorillaApp:

Says someone from a poverty ridden clan

Says the pot calling kettle black..

Inside SW and East, who be the real poverty ridden clan OSU
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by CloudWalker: 6:56am On Jan 13, 2023
moscow007:
Anything to destroy Thiefnibu's chances in the North is welcomed

Modified: I challenge all Urchins, including d one below me to name one business or investment that Thiefnibu engaged in after serving as Lagos State Governor that doesn't involve stealing Lagosians money, just one!
HATE for Tinubu will never make Obi win rather it will push people who are politically indifferent towards Tinubu, I for one will NOT be voting for him because of people like you. Tinubu NEVER govern any eastern state so WHY are you crying more than the bereaved and by that I mean Lagosian not economic migrants.
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by bhella10: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2023
G-5 my ass. Obi will loose his effeminate voice wailing "we will go to court" grin in February. Amin Ase. Tinubu is your next President.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Aiel123: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2023
oyeb15:
Bro...are you a Yoruba?
Or a PDP member?
If you're one of what I mentioned, I'll implore as a loyal party man that you should reconsider voting for Folarin. Who's Makinde rebelling against? Definitely non inclusivity and i-dont- care- attitude from the PDP national.
You can't vote for Atiku and leave out Makinde...it doesn't make sense especially as the reason you have chosen to vote against Makinde is because he is a rebel.
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by DanAugust2021: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Your neck pressing continues..
Between neck pressing and balls pulling, which is more brutal? Na so Wike the pull Atiku balls anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC / Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.