Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar (32236 Views)

*2023: Gov Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar* / 2023: Bala Mahmud, Others Defect To PDP In Kwara / Abdulrazaq Made False Allegations - Lai Mohammed Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by hopexter(m): 7:04am On Jan 13, 2023
ican2020:
Was he a member before?

You don’t break out from a body you never belonged to in the first place

The brainless guys like the one just above can dance for nothing by calling Obi a job creator a failure when himself an employee not even sure of his next meal

Obi a job creator? Which job exactly did he create? There’s job yet Anambra youth are all oversea dealing on drugs? Or is it the ones that troop to Lagos everyday for greener pasture? Keep whining Obi grin
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by symbianDON(m): 7:06am On Jan 13, 2023
moscow007:
I challenge all Urchins, including d one below me to name one business or investment that Thiefnibu engaged in after serving as Lagos State Governor that doesn't involve stealing Lagosians money, just one!
kuku kill dem grin
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Lovenorth: 7:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Okealaaye:
Do not twist the story! Bala Muhammed did not at any time enter into ALLIANCE with the Governors and he was not a member of G-5!

G-5 Governors:

Seyi Makinde
Samuel Ortom
Okezie Ikpeazu
Nyesom Wike
Ifeanyi Ugwanyi
None of them is a Muslim grin, does that mean Christians are working for the actualisation of the Muslim Muslim tickets? Does that mean they now like to Islamise Nigeria? As far as I am concerned Peter Obi is the best for Nigeria at the moment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Ubdavis(m): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2023
He wasn't part of them on the first place
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by gassbee: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2023
Hope those 5 rebels are getting d message
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Benmob: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2023
Barrylord4040:
Obi Pandora is a failure n the low IQ market trader
low market trader tongue tongue, d same market trading that make wat he was before entering politics.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by gare(f): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Exactly what Buhari is doing to Tinubu.

that one i know sabi sha, but I would do it the Wike way because the enemies will be much.
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Ibkhaleel01: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2023
1972xy:
Nothing to offer than culverts ..and painting of old schools.
I pity Bauchi people....for allowing this dumb head as governor.
Shame on you for making such claim.... Must you disgrace yourself nd speak of what you have no knowledge on? Allow Bauchi people speak for themselves wawa kawai
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2023
DanAugust2021:
Between neck pressing and balls pulling, which is more brutal? Na so Wike the pull Atiku balls anyhow.
Both are fatal grin
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2023
Ubdavis:
He wasn't part of them on the first place
Tell that to Thiefnuubiu urchins

Freaking dreamers grin
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by respect80(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2023
2016v2017:
Only a fool without brain and conscience,can support Thie.fnubu.
And a thief
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by hollywater: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Okealaaye:
Do not twist the story! Bala Muhammed did not at any time enter into ALLIANCE with the Governors and he was not a member of G-5!

G-5 Governors:

Seyi Makinde
Samuel Ortom
Okezie Ikpeazu
Nyesom Wike
Ifeanyi Ugwanyi
Very clear like white tshirt. No Aboki was among G5.
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Kingluqman(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Heroicvic:
After Saturday, 25 February 2023, una go rest
D go postpone am as usual grin
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by ruffDiamond: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Woke no really smart... Still trusting Abok1s after tambuwal betrayal..! Nothing in my life will ever make me trust Hausa man again, after Yorrobbers of course. The innocent and jolly good, easy going nature about an average Abok1s have gone completely rogue!
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by bewla(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2023
grin
Okealaaye:

G-5 Governors:

Seyi Makinde
Samuel Ortom
Okezie Ikpeazu
Nyesom Wike
Ifeanyi Ugwanyi
G 6 him mean grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by alimiadedayo1: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Barrylord4040:
8years as governor,you can't point out any tangible achievement.
Then am senseless if I vote for you.
Vote wisely
how did he become the governor for 8 years? it seems you brain is painting u..if you hate him is better you go poison yourself
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by alimiadedayo1: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
It's obvious Bala Mohammed joined them as a spy for Atiku , but no going back on Southern president, after all, Atiku pulled out of Pdp with G5 northern governors to spoil the election for Jonathan, it's payback time for him too..Atiku will only try but won't get the power he want to kill himself for.
but in 2019 you did not say this.. you were shouting I am articulated
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by uba1991: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2023
One thing I like about Atiku is that he is a silent achiever. You cannot see Atiku engaging in noise.
I was telling some children in politics yesterday that it took only a 35 seconds called for Tambuwal to step down for Atiku. The whole North will fall on line when it is 24 hours to the election.
Traditional leaders, ex generals and religious leaders will do the work for Atiku in the north.
Tinubu is busy dishing out money to politicians who have no say in the north. Tinubu should go and ask GEJ how far.
Even Buhari home state is for Atiku. If Buhari is not in support of Atiku, emir of Daura wouldn't have endorsed Atiku publicly.
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by uba1991: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
It's obvious Bala Mohammed joined them as a spy for Atiku , but no going back on Southern president, after all, Atiku pulled out of Pdp with G5 northern governors to spoil the election for Jonathan, it's payback time for him too..Atiku will only try but won't get the power he want to kill himself for.
hmmmn are just children in the politics of this country. Do you know that the north is tactically coming together for Atiku?
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Enemyofpeace: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2023
If you think an aboki would abandon his brother for a yamirin you need to have your head examined

Bought Felix on the 11th of January ✅
Bought him for €11million✅
Give am number 11 ✅
Put am for starting 11 ✅
Drop down to 11th on the table ✅
Reduced Dem from 11 men to 10 men ✅
Suspended till February 11th

Up Chelsea ��

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Enemyofpeace: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2023
uba1991:
hmmmn are just children in the politics of this country. Do you know that the north is tactically coming together for Atiku?
the north go shock Tinubu
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Enemyofpeace: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2023
uba1991:
One thing I like about Atiku is that he is a silent achiever. You cannot see Atiku engaging in noise.
I was telling some children in politics yesterday that it took only a 35 seconds called for Tambuwal to step down for Atiku. The whole North will fall on line when it is 24 hours to the election.
Traditional leaders, ex generals and religious leaders will do the work for Atiku in the north.
Tinubu is busy dishing out money to politicians who have no say in the north. Tinubu should go and ask GEJ how far.
Even Buhari home state is for Atiku. If Buhari is not in support of Atiku, emir of Daura wouldn't have endorsed Atiku publicly.
na remi Tinubu I just dey pity, make shock no kill her husband and turn her to a widow
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Marley15: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2023
moscow007:
Anything to destroy Thiefnibu's chances in the North is welcomed

Modified: I challenge all Urchins, including d one below me to name one business or investment that Thiefnibu engaged in after serving as Lagos State Governor that doesn't involve stealing Lagosians money, just one!
Lol SMH
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Barrylord4040:
Obi Pandora is a failure n the low IQ market trader

May bulaba's pampers leak on your head and inside your Mama's pot of soup, insha alla
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Atiku is winning this election, mark my words
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Marley15: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
how did he become the governor for 8 years? it seems you brain is painting u..if you hate him is better you go poison yourself
u another dummy he became a Governor cos uneducated people like u would keep on voting him just because of some few cash and is unlimited agberos from Osun to Lagos dummy If u know Lagos
Remember funsho Williams then u would see ur so called BAT was just a piece of crap that why he sent illiterate like u to go kill him dummy and with that decision Lagos future was rendered hopeless and quick fact for u Lagos as been important ever since the slave trade era no be ur tinubu make Lagos special dummy
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by alimiadedayo1: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2023
Marley15:
u another dummy he became a Governor cos uneducated people like u would keep on voting him just because of some few cash and is unlimited agberos from Osun to Lagos dummy If u know Lagos
Remember funsho Williams then u would see ur so called BAT was just a piece of crap that why he sent u people to go kill me dummy and with that decision u killed ur future dummy
are you mad? are we talking about Tinubu or bala? it seems mpukri ia working on your Brain and mental state
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2023
yinkus6750:
Wise man.
Knows that Bauchi is part of the North and will not welcome any anti Atiku person.
Knows his second term ambition will be at stake if he shows alliance with the G5
That would be a disastrous gamble
Balablue. This one na snake. Is Benue no longer part of the north?
Brother Yinka, Atiku ll lose. North can vote with pregnancies and semens. It's not their turn cos Buhari just used 8 fuc king years.
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by faceland: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2023
He only wish Wike happy birthday and bloggers say he wants to join 5G abi na 3G
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Enemyofpeace: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2023
seunlayi:
Hope our follow-follow Makinde can learn something from this man
leave makinde alone, dem go teach am lesson for Oyo State
Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by Usamakirfi(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2023
#atikuorganizingforaction

Let's join our hands together to vote baba Atiku Abubakar in the incoming 2023 election

Atiku Abubakar is the best choice for us for the good is Nigeria

Atiku will win the election insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. / Rivers Rerun: Corps Member's Experience As INEC Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.