Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement (565 Views)

Kate Henshaw Smiles,shakes Hand With Sanwo Olu. Is She Disobidient? / The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls / Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by APCHaram: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
When we warned you fools that a despot at 40 is a despot for life, idiots said we were spewing PDP propaganda despite every information made readily available to warn of how Buhari was a major disaster as a military HoS.

Now, we are warning you idiots on the same empty, banal , corrupt and zero legacy of Obi and you are still insisting its all propaganda .

Obi, like Buhari, was a disaster to Anambra. He was a ruthless and heartless administrator who diverted monies meant for public works and services to his personal portfolio claiming he was investing said funds which today is worth zilch.

His fake investment ponzi scheme came at a heavy cost to Anambra state and her citizens in that he refused to review upward salaries of lecturers and medical practitioners under state employment. Doctors and nurses went on a 13 month long strike and all state hospitals remained shut down. But being a heartless capitalist, Obi did not bulge . The human cost of Obi's refusal to at least negotiate with the trade Union can only be imagined as many avoidable deaths were recorded. But Obi did not care. Anambra funds are now he's and his only to manage to his own personal interests.

The rogue also sacked thousands of non Anambra indigenes in the state civil service for no just reason other than that they should go back to their respective states and seek employment there.

School fees were jacked up and with a bolts face he defended his wickedness citing that education was not for the poor. He increased the state university tuition fees by over 400% that many students were forced to drop out while some resorted to crime and prostitution to pay their school fees.

Have you also forgotten that the Anambra SARS division at Akwuzu was the most brutal human torture and abattoir under Obi who not only enabled James Nwafor but also covered and defended him? When the heat on the then IGP was too hot to bear, he ordered for Nwafor's transfer out of Anambra but Obi went to the IGP to have Nwafor's transfer halted.

Obi was not oblivious to the atrocities being committed by Nwafor and his deranged lunatic fellow police officers neither can Obi claim to be hapless to intervene as being the Governor, Obi's office was flooded with petitions from victims and their relatives begging him to intervene on their plight. As Governor , Obi had the powers to convene a Judiciary inquiry into the ongoing atrocities and from there get Nwafor arrested, prosecuted and sentenced for mass murder, rape and torture but Obi did no such thing, instead the cries of relatives of those killed, tortured and raped by Nwafor and his men did not move the heartless Obi.

Now tell me, how is this cretin who has severally stated he is in total support of the flawed system and the 1999 constitution change Nigeria for the better? On what legacy is he using as reference as a public administrator to vie for the office of the president ? Is it looting, diverting of public funds , enabling rogue police officers to extort, murder and rape ?
Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by ibechris(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Old school.

When u try something and it didn't work...why keep trying the old fashion propaganda that has since been discarded?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by tochifk(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
So funny how you guys think that we are still in the stone age where you just cooked up any story and publish and expect people to buy into it.
For your information, everything you said up there is nothing but false.

Try another story/propaganda

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by bender79: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
All this crap amounts to nothing. Peter Obi has gone to far for all this gaslighting, Oga we are already ready for election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by youneedjesus: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Is that all? Next
Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Last kick of agbado/Tinubu propaganda.

Nothing, except an act of God, can stop Nigerians from voting Peter Obi.

His victory shall be swift & all encompassing!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by Foolishbuhari: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Try something else. Didn't even read the gibberish you spewed here sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
APCHaram:
When we warned you fools that a despot at 40 is a despot for life, idiots said we were spewing PDP propaganda despite every information made readily available to warn of how Buhari was a major disaster as a military HoS.

Now, we are warning you idiots on the same empty, banal , corrupt and zero legacy of Obi and you are still insisting its all propaganda .

Obi, like Buhari, was a disaster to Anambra. He was a ruthless and heartless administrator who diverted monies meant for public works and services to his personal portfolio claiming he was investing said funds which today is worth zilch.

His fake investment ponzi scheme came at a heavy cost to Anambra state and her citizens in that he refused to review upward salaries of lecturers and medical practitioners under state employment. Doctors and nurses went on a 13 month long strike and all state hospitals remained shut down. But being a heartless capitalist, Obi did not bulge . The human cost of Obi's refusal to at least negotiate with the trade Union can only be imagined as many avoidable deaths were recorded. But Obi did not care. Anambra funds are now he's and his only to manage to his own personal interests.

The rogue also sacked thousands of non Anambra indigenes in the state civil service for no just reason other than that they should go back to their respective states and seek employment there.

School fees were jacked up and with a bolts face he defended his wickedness citing that education was not for the poor. He increased the state university tuition fees by over 400% that many students were forced to drop out while some resorted to crime and prostitution to pay their school fees.

Have you also forgotten that the Anambra SARS division at Akwuzu was the most brutal human torture and abattoir under Obi who not only enabled James Nwafor but also covered and defended him? When the heat on the then IGP was too hot to bear, he ordered for Nwafor's transfer out of Anambra but Obi went to the IGP to have Nwafor's transfer halted.

Obi was not oblivious to the atrocities being committed by Nwafor and his deranged lunatic fellow police officers neither can Obi claim to be hapless to intervene as being the Governor, Obi's office was flooded with petitions from victims and their relatives begging him to intervene on their plight. As Governor , Obi had the powers to convene a Judiciary inquiry into the ongoing atrocities and from there get Nwafor arrested, prosecuted and sentenced for mass murder, rape and torture but Obi did no such thing, instead the cries of relatives of those killed, tortured and raped by Nwafor and his men did not move the heartless Obi.

Now tell me, how is this cretin who has severally stated he is in total support of the flawed system and the 1999 constitution change Nigeria for the better? On what legacy is he using as reference as a public administrator to vie for the office of the president ? Is it looting, diverting of public funds , enabling rogue police officers to extort, murder and rape ?

If I read beyond the first paragraph, make I bend.
Otobo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by Godwin4444: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
The kind disgrace wey dey wait igbos ehn

I just want to know what their new song will b after peter obi loses election, I want to see if psquare will start Biafra or death

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by chichar1(f): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Godwin4444:

I just want to know what their new song will b after peter obi loses election, I want to see if psquare will start Biafra or death
TRASHY COMMENT

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Godwin4444:

SMH. Tinubu messed up with his campaign jareee. He employed the illiterates amongst us to campaign with tribalistic talking points.

The man is not a great politician as previously thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by APCHaram: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
If I read beyond the first paragraph, make I bend.
Otobo.

It wasn't meant for Zombidient osus like yourself

KYS already you oxygen waster
Re: The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement by Godwin4444: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Alcatraz001:

SMH. Tinubu messed up with his campaign jareee. He employed the illiterates amongst us to campaign with tribalistic talking points.

The man is not a great politician as previously thought.
I know for sure u are one of those emergency Nigerians who believe buhari was cloned

U better go n prepare for Biafra or death

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Will Tinubu Test His Street Credibility? / Revisiting The "JESUS" Status Trend By Pst Enoch Adeboye Before The APC Primarie / I Saw Peter Obi In A Vision, God Told Me That Tinubu Will Destroy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.