Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? (3321 Views)

Abia 2023: Uche Ikonne Is Ill, Recovering Progressively — Ikpeazu (VIDEO) / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? by oyatz(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2023
JAMO84:
The single biggest mistake Atiku has ever made in his entire life, was dropping Peter Obi as running mate. I already told myself that if Atiku combine with Obi, it's over for my APC, low and behold, they both shot themselves in the foot, now Atiku can't be President, Obi can't be vice.

Atiku didn't drop Obi but Obi decided to join the presidential race himself.

Or are you saying Atiku should still force the running mate slot on Obi ,who has become a co-aspirant and even defected to the Labour party?
Re: Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? by faceland: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Is that why Rino Omokri, the hungry grown up still being catered for by a girlfriend/baby mama, can't stop talking about Peter Obi? Obi seems to have scattered their only hope of getting their hands on Nigerian money.

That woman feeding him will soon push him out her care. Rino Omokri will soon be a lowly, hopeless, homeless ol' man.

I think Rino makes close to a million naira monthly just from YouTube. Minus whatever salary Atiku is paying him. Although am not sure if that is enough to maintain his lifestyle because the man travels a lot.
Re: Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? by faceland: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2023
oyatz:

Atiku didn't drop Obi but Obi decided to join the presidential race himself.

Or are you saying Atiku should still force the running mate slot on Obi ,who has become a co-aspirant and even defected to the Labour party?

No looking back but it the middle belt vote in mass for Obi and he can get even 20% of Southwest, they have to be a runner up and two parties may have to merge... But that is just a fantasy (not going to happen).
Re: Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? by fk001(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Atiku was present in all his campaigns and really. All his speeches are vibrant and coherent. I don't understand where you get the idea that Atiku is tired and ill, because we have been following all his rallies till date no sign of sickness with him
Re: Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? by FatimaAbbas(f): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aiNEYzfXEw. If you come across this, please kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel, thank you.
Re: Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? by Nnajigift82: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
We produce all kinds of nylon, pet bottle preform and bottle caps

Shopping bags

Tissue wrapping nylon

Tarpaulin nylon

Plain Pure water nylon

Packing bags

Black nylons(ss1, ss2, ss3)

Poly bags nylons

Singlet nylons

Shrink wrapper nylon

Bread nylon

Cake nylon

Packaging nylon

Customized nylon

Pet bottle preforms

Bottle caps

Dispenser bottle caps

Etc
Contact us on 08088532037

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Pie Chart / Four Naval Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash / Patience Jonathan Settles For Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.