Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins (21267 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins by Sunrise258: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
China quarantined muslims in their country same way FG should quarantine excessively religious people in Nigeria. They are just too many. This man believes gambling is a sin and I'm shocked!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins by RealDaughter(f): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Na so one of my course mate and friend wey carry church for head no gree me rest for school that year,Meanwhile nobody buy Non-tested Electronics pass this girl grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins by TristanX: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
samsard:
Gambling is considered a sin and bad habit in the Bible. You may as well ask if you can present money from prostitution to God because you "have no other source of income." Even admitting that one has no source of income besides gambling should be a shameful thing for a Christian. There's nothing like PA to God by the way. Standards aren't meant to be watered down.

What about the tithe they collect from corrupt politicians who steal public funds? Abeg make una no dey yarn rubbish
Re: Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins by Dtruthspeaker: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Venom11:

Lol... Lol again you dull swewrs I'm done after this... You don't understand the difference btw natural laws and human laws... Omo, are you by chance mistaking natural Law to Gods law or whatever... Omo smh..Yes man can live in the sea like fish, and fly in air and walk on water, didn't Peter do that... The height of your knowledge is all time low of a sub rational,
Man can condition almost every natural law, man can make rain fall, and make an ocean to dry up... Did you know this? Did Elijah bet or not under God's guidance in the Bible, yes. Who b yu na? Go school, no gree, you de carry kjv upandan. You know shi... Go unlearn and relearn.. Na education b that..

Abeg I no dey stay were mad man dey. You fit waka for water na im you never japa go Spain or you fit make rain fall na im you never go take free land for Sahara desert take hold your side.

You even know say natural law dey na im you talk say God no get any Law! Abeg, your madness too mush for me.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins by phemmyfour: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
KashApp:
Torrrr...sports betting is better than Yahoo sha. It's legal so it's left to anyone either to pay tithe from it or not.
It's worse than yahoo. With betting, you cannot have assets
Re: Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins by Karleb(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Just make it bountiful, no pastor will reject.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins by Dtruthspeaker: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sunrise258:
China quarantined muslims in their country same way FG should quarantine excessively religious people in Nigeria. They are just too many. This man believes gambling is a sin and I'm shocked!

I suggest atheists should be thrown into the sea they are just too excessively evil that they do not know what it right and good anymore
Re: Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins by omojeesu(m): 5:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Should Christians pay tithe in the first instance?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins by Dtruthspeaker: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
omojeesu:
Should Christians pay tithe in the first instance?

Is it good to honour God and be thankful to Him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? / If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.