Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Is This How We Were Created? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This How We Were Created? (518 Views)

Pictures I Created Or Edited Myself. Using Basic Tools. I'm No Expert Or Profess / Emir Of Rano Steps Out In Style As He Checks Out His Freshly Created Emirate / Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This How We Were Created? by Techobeys: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2023
Life is all stories, people tell different stories and people strive and go to war just to have the stories accepted as the true story. Nations go to war to establish their story as the true story of life.

Watch this, think critically about it and tell us if you think this is the actual interpretation story of the creation in Genesis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD5e_Nfvqnc
Re: Is This How We Were Created? by Techobeys: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Is This How We Were Created? by Techobeys: 4:12am On Jan 23, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join The Nigerian Army Recruitments 71rri Let's Meet Here To Prepare / Woman Claims Sick Pay Despite Running Career / The Average Nigerian And Perseverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.