Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns (13543 Views)

PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews / PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns by azikiweironsi(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Na today ? Why now ? Sebi he's been sitting down there while the G5 governors has been having a logger head with Atiku.
Ogbeni has seen the handwriting on the wall. They've always been voting and supporting PDP all these while. Now they have used them and dump them. Obi effect.
Anyway, whichever way you look at it I'm Batified
Re: PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2023
femisplash:

Go back to za oza room and leave politics, you ain't making sense.
I v making sense. I love politics. My work made me it.
Re: PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns by Sirwyte001(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2023
People needs to know that it was this man Prof. ABC Nwosu, that first identified and recommended Mr. Peter Obi to Anambrarians and Nigerians years before he became the Governor of Anambra State.

God bless you sir for that feat alone

Bullpenn11:
Of what value is he to the PDP? Dude has been redundant for years and in home retirement
Re: PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns by zionstaar75: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
*JUST A REMINDER AND PLEASE, HELP NIGERIANS TO REPOST THIS EVERYDAY IN ALL THE GROUPS THAT YOU BELONG.*

*Former CBN Governor and the Former Emir of Kano , Alhaji Sanusi, had this to say about Tinubu, Obi and Atiku..*.

*“One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.*

*1. One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means.* *He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.*

*He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.*

*Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.*

*2. Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.*

*He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.*

*3. The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.*

*He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.*

*It is up to us to choose wisely.” Especially Christians your life is in your hand ✋, Forget Tribe and Denominations..Vote for your life and your children children, Be wise this time..*

*~ Sanusi Lamido Sanusi �*
Sanusi Lamido has since denied this.you people should stop posting fake news nah
Re: PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns by BAZ001: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2023
mejai:

My Gee, I see u. Make I reach the other sidegrin

Eweeeeehhhhhh bro you dey come dis side too ?
U are a lazy D grin grin grin
Make I follow u go see wetin dey d other side .

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nice one Uncle.
Nwakanwa family no dey Carry last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of State Not A Constitutional Aberration, A Response To Keyamo / Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge / 2019: I’m Working To Ensure APC Wins Everywhere In South-east – Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.