Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo (14511 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Dokpesi, Others Sells Atiku One-Term Presidency, Explains How It Favours SE / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Cj4charles(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2023
sad
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by sapele914(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:
Nigeria best leader ever . Rated next to Yar'adua..

He was good and he brought a good man to take over from himself

Buhari is an error , yet he is bringing a vegetative Demented close to the grave balabluu to inherit his seat

What could be worse?
Obasanjo a good man? You will suffer for a long time in Nigeria, pray for forgiveness.
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Throwback: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

I blv him.
Till today, no one has produced video evidence, voice note, transcript etc. I v read all journals of that time and found nothing to insinuate OBJ wanted third term.
Maybe a a thought or in one of his careless talks. Or a suggestion. But he knew he doesn't need to do it and he stopped it.

Even his Daughter, Iyabo, confirmed he was desirous of a 3rd term.
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by christistruth01: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Baba Iyabo!!!!!!

You are not at the age where you can still be telling lies like this one
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Kuramushe(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Gone issue!. Who cares
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Curious345: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2023
sapele914:
Obasanjo a good man? You will suffer for a long time in Nigeria, pray for forgiveness.
Obasanjo is a good , God fearing holy man
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by christistruth01: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2023
sapele914:

Obasanjo was the Grandmaster of Nigerian Freemasons twice
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by albanikeh001: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Even at old age, this old man wan dey lie. Baba you have little time remaining. Just confess ur sins and make peace with ur maker before he calls you.
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by christistruth01: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2023
albanikeh001:
Even at old age, this old man wan dey lie. Baba you have little time remaining. Just confess ur sins and make peace with ur maker before he calls you.

It is Shocking
Obasanjo that almost had to be wrestled and dragged out of Aso rock
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Venom11(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Throwback:
Liar liar
Prove it
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by BATified2023: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:
Obasanjo remains the best president this current Nigeria never heard ..

he is Nigeria's version of a PAUL KIGAME(pre Rwanda}.. he should have been left to rule until death.. if only we knew ..
I guess he’s d best cos he’s supporting obi or it’s not the same obj that fayose claim they write election result on his bed

The same obj that stole 16 billion dollars electricity fund?

The same obj that removed governor ladoja of oyo state simply because he told him 3rd term bid is not possible

At this stage even if d devil support obi u people will whitewash him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by christistruth01: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:
Obasanjo is a good , God fearing holy man

Yakubu Gowon you mean

Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by IgOga(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Baba fought to have 3rd term.....some of you are too young to know what happened

In Obasanjo's days election results are written in Abuja and annouced by Maurice Iwu.....your votes count for nothing

Thanks God that our inec is somewhat independent today

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by ekhai(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Throwback:
Liar liar
HE CANNOT FOOL US. HE WANTED THIRD TERM. LET HIM GO AND REST. GOWON, JONATHAN ARE ALIVE. HE IS NOT THE ONKY EX-PRESIDENT ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by kingamaa(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2023
I hear you

Na today you know say u no want third term

Medicine after death

Go n rest, u don try
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by rickyrex(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Thiefnubudrugki:
Obasanjo is a big fraud, everyone knows that OBJ wanted third term only obi mobs will agree with this big lie from their godfather
thank God obj is a yoruba man else you would have said more than. Weather you like it or not weather he endorsed obi or not. I am igbo and i still atand with obasanjo on his term as a former president, after him comes late yaradua
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Curious345: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2023
christistruth01:

Yakubu Gowon you mean

I want to join the freemason . You have a sure link ?
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by soil4soil(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2023
If Nigerians believe you and what you said. Then they can believe anything
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Curious345: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Immolate yourself today .. your hands are soiled with blood
BATified2023:
I guess he’s d best cos he’s supporting obi or it’s not the same obj that fayose claim they write election result on his bed

The same obj that stole 16 billion dollars electricity fund?

The same obj that removed governor ladoja of oyo state simply because he told him 3rd term bid is not possible

At this stage even if d devil support obi u people will whitewash him
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by HBB1(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:

he is Nigeria's version of a PAUL KIGAME(pre Rwanda}.. he should have been left to rule until death.. if only we knew ..

Nigeria would NEVER have been like this if he had been left to rule.

Yes, ge had faults but he was a strong and intelligent leader... someone who could stand shoulder-to-shoulder with ANY leader the world over.

...and at his age, he is still jumping off stages (without breaking a leg) and still talks intelligibly.

No licking microphone or bulaba nonesense.

He should have been our own Lee Quan Yew or Kagame as you rightly said.
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Thomasankara(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2023
[/color]imagine the outrageous amount Gas is been sold for, in the same country, gas is been flared to cause air pollution, in the same country, people own oil well, believed to be scheduled in the exclusive list. Is the foundation of this country not designed by mad people? [color=#770077]
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by casualobserver: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:
Nigeria best leader ever . Rated next to Yar'adua..

He (Obasanjo) was good and he brought a good man to take over (Yar'adua)

Buhari is an error , yet he is bringing a vegetative Demented close to the grave balabluu to inherit his seat

What could be worse?

He is the worst ever! If you say Buhari is the worst, did he not endorse Buhari? Which president has Obasanjo endorsed that has done well? Shagari, yaradua, GEJ?

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by rickyrex(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2023
Donedeal1:
But you really wanted it then?.
do you think anyone would have stopped obasanjo if he wanted it. The man that pushed for the impeachment of several senate president during his tenure. Guy obasanjo know how to play the game called politics. If he wanted a third term nobody can stop him. Even atiku his deputy will be benched should he try to stop him
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by izubext007: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2023
Baba any body wey lie against you will die .
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

I blv him.
Till today, no one has produced video evidence, voice note, transcript etc. I v read all journals of that time and found nothing to insinuate OBJ wanted third term.
Maybe a thought or in one of his careless talks. Or a suggestion. But he knew he doesn't need to do it and he stopped it.

Think so?
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Curious345: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2023
casualobserver:

He is the worst ever! If you say Buhari is the worst, did he not endorse Buhari? Which president has Obasanjo endorsed that has done well? Shagari, yaradua, GEJ?
b4 we proceed .. are you chatting from Nigeria ?
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by sultry69(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:

he is Nigeria's version of a PAUL KIGAME(president Rwanda}.. he should have been left to rule until death.. if only we knew ..
You guys are very funny or may be you know nothing about his tenure as president.

He and his VP was the most corrupt president since 99.

Comparing OBJ with Kigame is an insult to we Nigerians that knew his infamous tenure.
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by casualobserver: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:
b4 we proceed .. are you chatting from Nigeria ?
Obasanjo has never endorelaed a good president and he has always opposed any good candidate. Just look at the people Obasanjo has backed and the people he opposed. He opposed Awo and Abiola, he endorsed Shagari, Yaradua, GEJ, Buhari and Atiku.

I rest my case.

Obasanjo will never endorse anyone that will outshine him, if you do t know that you don’t know the man.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2023
When will this old man just learn to sit and keep quite? Does he in his 80s still not know his place?
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by Curious345: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2023
Oh I thankfully you're just a casual observer.. just capping without researching ..
casualobserver:

Obasanjo has never endorelaed a good president and he has always opposed any good candidate. Just look at the people Obasanjo has backed and the people he opposed. He opposed Awo and Abiola, he endorsed Shagari, Yaradua, GEJ, Buhari and Atiku.

I rest my case.

Obasanjo will never endorse anyone that will outshine him, if you do t know that you don’t know the man.
Re: I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo by seunjungle1(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2023
I know that your daughter Iyabo knew about your third term agena more than anyone of us here....she wrote a letter concerning that to you and she visited you two different time in which shush her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi / 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan / 750 APC Women Defect To PDP In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.