Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income (9642 Views)

Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free / LASG To Setup E-Commerce Hub For Agric Producers To Improve Exports / Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2020 For Agric. Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2023
follow www.facebook.com/waleAgro to learn more on how to start a profitable farm business

1 Like

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Agricpays

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2023
No learnings .....no earnings
Prioritize knowledge!!
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
The fastest way to learn and start earning fast is through internship especially if you are new in the system

1 Like

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:51am On Mar 05, 2023
#DoagricItpays
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Many years ago,I saw an future opportunity to venture into farming business.

Nobody believe but I believe in myself to take up the risks and the enormous wealth creating opportunities agribusiness present.

A friend even told me" you are crazy", you want to be a farmer?"

On my first attempt,mo lule (I failed)

I stood up and try again.

I kept trying,making mistakes,learning and making progress.

Today,the stories are different

We have paid our dues

Like I use to tell potential farmers,agro-investors

"If you actually want to make good money in farm business,you need to make mistake, learn,try again,progress and repeat the cycle again" and have patience in going through the process

From 2.5acres of lease land in a remote village in ogun state when I started to about 800 acres under cultivation with over 10,000 acres under acquisition and still counting.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is for those who want to own a thriving oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo Ogun state, Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_wJgr92mY

You too can own a thriving oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Babakolanut(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fast foreward 2023,do you still have this for next planting season? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Babakolanut:
Fast foreward 2023,do you still have this for next planting season? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Yes,right
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Masabannyc(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Please don't fall for this scammer... He has never contributed to any agricultural forum here but always advertising or preaching how to make money in farming. Please don't fall for all his sweet write ups. Thank me later.

Lonestar124:
I wish am in Nigeria, I have great passion for agriculture...
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deFYFdHcMFk

How to invest in cashew farming business

Cashew farm is also one of the farm you should own because of the enormous revenue potential
It also a cash crop that can give you sustainable income for decades to come.
First you need to acquire your farmland and like I always say if you want to venture into cashew, ogbomoso is your best bet because ogbomoso cashew command a premium price both locally and in the world market.
Ogbomoso is the market hub of cashewnut in the country

If you are using 7m by 7m spacing,you should have about 80 seedlings on an acre with each seedlings capable of yielding 1kg at first harvesting within 3 years and will go up to 7kg per tree at subsequent harvesting.

A 20 acre cashew farm can give you about 2 tons and up to 10 tons at subsequent harvesting

At the price of N450k per ton,you should know what's your expected income from the farm.

You should also maximise your farmland by intercropping your cashew farm with short term crops like soybeans, groundnut,cassava etc for short to.medium term revenue.

You can watch our YouTube video 5 years ago on cashew to learn more.
Good luck.
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2023
#happyweekend
#gooutandvote
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Babakolanut(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pls how to be part of the 6months training and the location? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2023
Babakolanut:
Pls how to be part of the 6months training and the location? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Locatios: Ogbomoso,(Oyo state), ijebu-igbo (Ogun state)
Kindly send your CV to manager@waleagroservices.com to get started

1 Like

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2023
The only way to succeed faster is knowledge
Get knowledge and every other things will fall in place

Join our training by signing up through this link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/OPQuihQzoVU?

How to invest in agriculture in Nigeria
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
AgricPays
Doit
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/TM3qic_g9pM?
This is how to make money in Nigeria
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2023
#nevergivein
#mondaymotivation
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Want to learn how to start a profitable 7 digits farm enterprise in Nigeria,then register through this link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2023
The more you learn the higher you earn
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Spanki(f): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:
5 years of my life was used in studying theoretical agric that won't make me money.

And that's why I am creating 6 months practical training for agricultural students and farmers who are struggling with their farm enterprise in all of our farm estates locations in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state; ogbomoso,Oyo state; apomu,osun state; ilorin, kwara state.

After the training, you are empowered with inputs,lands and maybe capital depending on the capacity shown during your training.

I started making money in agriculture when I upgrade myself through collaboration with farmers with practical know-how,attend field training and through trial by error but that take me years.

With this training,you should have started making good money after 6 months of training.

You cannot say you study agric related course in university and still unemployed or you are not living well

With the prevalent issues of food insecurity,ever growing population,all farmers should be living large.

And the problem is Knowledge Gap.

You lack knowledge that should make you money instead

If you are an agric student who want to upgrade your knowledge and want to start making 6-7 digits figure even before you graduate or you are a struggling farmer who want to succeed,you need to get this practical knowledge.

Participants have access to Free accomodation,Free feeding and Monthly stipends

Send your CV to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com or info@waleagroservicesnigeria.com

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by opomulero101(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Pls what niche is the training about, is it farm crops only.
Am a fish farmer located in ijebuigbo.
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2023
How much are we paying for the training?
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2023
dotunibrahim7:
How much are we paying for the training?
It is absolutely free
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2023
opomulero101:
Pls what niche is the training about, is it farm crops only.
Am a fish farmer located in ijebuigbo.
Farm crop and livesctock
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by dotunibrahim7(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

It is absolutely free
okay
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2023
#getinvolved
#agricpays
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by hahn(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVjFeO-yGPs
Worth watching

I am actually quite interested in acquiring training for snail rearing.

Any info?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) / We Sell Shipping Containers & Refrigerated (reefer) Containers 20ft And 40ft / Cucumber & Watermelon Farmers From Lagos, Ogun Oyo, Please Signify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.