Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,619 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income (9568 Views)

Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free / LASG To Setup E-Commerce Hub For Agric Producers To Improve Exports / Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2020 For Agric. Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2023
5 years of my life was used in studying theoretical agric that won't make me money.

And that's why I am creating 6 months practical training for agricultural students and farmers who are struggling with their farm enterprise in all of our farm estates locations in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state; ogbomoso,Oyo state; apomu,osun state; ilorin, kwara state.

After the training, you are empowered with inputs,lands and maybe capital depending on the capacity shown during your training.

I started making money in agriculture when I upgrade myself through collaboration with farmers with practical know-how,attend field training and through trial by error but that take me years.

With this training,you should have started making good money after 6 months of training.

You cannot say you study agric related course in university and still unemployed or you are not living well

With the prevalent issues of food insecurity,ever growing population,all farmers should be living large.

And the problem is Knowledge Gap.

You lack knowledge that should make you money instead

If you are an agric student who want to upgrade your knowledge and want to start making 6-7 digits figure even before you graduate or you are a struggling farmer who want to succeed,you need to get this practical knowledge.

Participants have access to Free accomodation,Free feeding and Monthly stipends

Send your CV to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com or info@waleagroservicesnigeria.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
#knowledgeiskeyin2023
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Always thirst for knowledge

The moment you think you know all,that moment you start to depreciate.

If you want to achieve more in a lightning speed,be humble to learn and tap from those ahead of you.

You are tired of the level you are in your farm business or you are a student who wants to make money,then key in into this training Programme
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
#happysundaymypeople
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2023
The more you learn and increase your practical knowledge, the more your capacity to earn.

This is a fundamental principles to succeed in agribusiness.

Over the years,I have learnt a lot either by my failures, intentionally or by trial & error which have increase my capacity to earn more yet I am still learning.

It is a continuous process.

There is huge opportunity on this platform to learn from each other and it should not be taken for granted.

My first mistake when venturing into agriculture is having no mentor to guide and one of my goals is to assist and guide as many newbies as possible and put them on a pathway of making money in agriculture.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Your dream is valid
Never give up
Have focus
Get mentorship and you will rise again
#goodmorning

1 Like

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
#
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Opportunity comes but once and if not taking advantage of might be lost forever
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2023
#goodmorningmypeople
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Taking massive action towards your goal is the only way to succeed
Good morning
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:58am On Jan 25, 2023
All Big profitable organisation start from small
Never underestimate days of little beginings
Good morning to those that are awake now grin
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2023
#DoagricItPays
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
There is no shortcut to earning big from agribusiness if you don't improve your learnings
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2023
#gogreen
#agricpays
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mentorship might be all you need this year to succeed
It multiplies your income level, performance level and get you ideas that's highly beneficial to you

If you have any opportunity,grab it with all of your hands
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2023
#getinvolved
#doagricitpays
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Before you get started,either you get the knowledge or you work with someone that has the knowledge.
Don't start farm business with no know-how or with no knowledgeable partner.
Money can only be make in agriculture through knowing what to do,how to do it and when to do it.
#goodmorning
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2023
#happysunday
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Elderustin: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2023
I am not a student nor am I below 35 years.

I want to improve in my agricultural skill.
Can you train me?
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Elderustin:
I am not a student nor am I below 35 years.

I want to improve in my agricultural skill.
Can you train me?
Yes,
You can send WhatsApp message to +2349031147593
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lonestar124: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
I wish am in Nigeria, I have great passion for agriculture...
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2023
But you can still practice agriculture wherever you are
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Taxong: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Organic Farming is Better For The Environment, Your Health. & Your. Body System . Learn How To Make Liquid Organic Fertilizer Now.
Call/ WhatsApp : 08033800033 .

1 Like

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
#Doagric
#Itpays

1 Like

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
#mentorship
#Doagric
#makemoney
#Gogreen
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Happy Sunday everyone!!
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by hadex90(m): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2023
For those of us that have family and cannot travel for 6month, which plan did you have for us. Presently I've been doing agriculture using trial and error, unfaithful workers etc for years now with nothing to show for it. I love agriculture alot and I wish to keep investing in it. How do you think I can get the proper training. I'm based in Ota, Ogun state
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by eyva: 6:41am On Feb 13, 2023
By and large superfluous in individuals deal with their diabetes with diet alone or who take drugs that don't cause hypoglycemia, particularly assuming they have arrived at their blood glucose objectives. Your recent advances in noninvasive glucose monitoring medical care supplier can assist you with deciding how every now and again to check your blood glucose in light of your circumstance.
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2023
hadex90:
For those of us that have family and cannot travel for 6month, which plan did you have for us. Presently I've been doing agriculture using trial and error, unfaithful workers etc for years now with nothing to show for it. I love agriculture alot and I wish to keep investing in it. How do you think I can get the proper training. I'm based in Ota, Ogun state
We have a collaboration group where challenges are shared and solved by experienced members of the group.
You can as well join the group by registering on the link on the first thread.
There are many advice to give you but due to space constraints,it might be impossible
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by AgubataAkokwa: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
All my life I've had this interest and love for agriculture but the Nigerian system of everybody must have a white collar job has hindered me all these years. But still, year in year out I still yearn to practice agric.
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by hadex90(m): 5:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

We have a collaboration group where challenges are shared and solved by experienced members of the group.
You can as well join the group by registering on the link on the first thread.
There are many advice to give you but due to space constraints,it might be impossible
Can you help me send the link? Don't know the thread you are talking about
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2023
hadex90:

Can you help me send the link? Don't know the thread you are talking about
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwaibom Partners Ashdene Associates, A Singaporean Firm For $100 Rice Farm/mill / Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.