Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) (20058 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Man In Plateau (Photo) / Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by elijahkayode(m): 2:11am On Jan 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
O brethren hear ye the words of the Lord!

If thou votest this APC administration a second time, thou shalt suffer like the heathens, thine land shalt be desolate, thine crops shalt wither and die.

Thine sons and daughters shall be slain and thine treasure shall be looted, bandits shall take over the land and thine blood shalt not be avenged.

Thou shalt call upon the name of the Lord thine God but he shall not harken unto thee, neither shall he hear thine cries, thine bed shalt be soaked with tears by the Lord shalt turn his face away from thee because thou choose wickedness over him with thine own hands so wickedness shalt not depart from thine house.

This I have seen.

this weak me ooooo ������
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by nedekid: 2:21am On Jan 14, 2023
oliseh99:
Choi
Insecurity everywhere
Not only in South East but every part of Nigeria
every part ohh. My aboki that just retured says in his place, nothing like police, army etc. Who born them to go there. That people move freely with Ak 47 as if it is knapsack they are carrying. That the shoot gun as if they are playing "ginta" ie guitar. They run their own law as if it is the wild west. Ie cowboy film.
He say it is better now though, that before when you land home, those criminals will kidnap you. The family will have to negotiate random of 5 to ₦20k grin
I hala, say such small money? Niggar says do you know how much 20k is up in his village? That he can build a house for 300k, fine house.
Nna, I no argue again.
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by occfx: 2:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Zonefree:
If Oga that is incharge of protecting our lives and properties is being kidnapped, what's our fate

And some people are still supporting APC?

As a Nigerian, if you're feeling depressed and suicidal, never give up, always remember there are people supporting APC and Tinubu, your life can't be worse than these people.

Let soldiers go and burn down the village. This country don finish, a whole dpo
Re: SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2023
matex97:
This looks like an insider job.
Someone got posted to a place and after three days, he gets kidnapped.

Exactly my thought...

It is an insider job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy / Two Nigerians Arrested In Bangkok, 75g Of Cocaine Seized / EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.