Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) (1114 Views)

Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2023
The way Peter Obi go flog Tinubu for Lagos nobody will recognise him, both Yorubas and other tribes are rooting for Obi, imagine na only one person supported him, and it was conducted by Yoruba girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwN_N18Sxk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Zonefree(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Tinubu will struggle to see 35% of votes in Lagos state.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Jostoman: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2023
I know what am saying when i said the man will loose home and away. Peter obi is giving them a sleepless night on one side while JANDOR and FUNKE AKINDEKE are pressing their neck on the other side. grin

10 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Ttalk: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2023
If Peter Obi win Lagos, I will break into the DSS dungeon and free Nnamdi Kanu. This I promise

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Mystic216: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2023
Ttalk:
If Peter Obi win Lagos, I will break into the DSS dungeon and free Nnamdi Kanu. This I promise
Ekuke like you wan break into DSS grin cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Racoon(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2023
There is a high possiblity of a mass political revolt against the ruling APC government in Lagos and nationwide given its abysmal performance in the past 7 years.

The electoral revolution of BVAS, currency change policy, determined INEC and electorate especially with the oppression by Tinubu empire of anti-social miscreants going to be the game changers.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by nameo: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2023
post=119986192:
The way Peter Obi go flog Tinubu for Lagos nobody will recognise him, both Yorubas and other tribes are rooting for Obi, imagine na only one person supported him, and it was conducted by Yoruba girl

Make dem dey play.

Dem no know wetin dey happen for area.

Lagos will so shock some people

February is next month

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by RockHard: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2023
post=119986192:

Ogbeni, worry more about your people's refusal to go and pick up their PVCs in Alaigbo (as shown in the video below). Abi na Igbos wey dey outside igboland Una dey bank on to vote for Peter?? Ndi-obidient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CymfynjM6uI
Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2023
RockHard:

Ogbeni, worry more about your people's refusal to go and pick up their PVCs in Alaigbo (as shown in the video below). Abi na Igbos wey dey outside igboland Una dey bank on to vote for Peter?? Ndi-obidient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CymfynjM6uI
In few weeks when INEC will publish statistics of PVS collected, I can bet you that South-east will top West minus Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by tungamaje: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2023
Na wa o, e be like say na Obi go carry the day. Make we siddon de look
Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by cally10(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2023
post=119986192:

It's Ondo state self, not even Lagos. Check the location @AnambraIstSon.
Tinubu will not have it easy in southwest.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2023
Mystic216:

Ekuke like you wan break into DSS grin cheesy
Guy! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2023
nameo:

Make dem dey play.

Dem no know wetin dey happen for area.

Lagos will so shock some people

February is next month
We're voting PDP not obi. Obi is overhyped tbh.Many will not vote during presidential election election day.
Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by ednut1(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2023
What is this obsession with Lagos you developers have Historically Lagos turn out is less than 20% , but with this online noise and anger it should reach 39% to 40% turnout. Lagos will not determine who wins the elections. As the votes will be shared, lets see a poll of the KKK states
Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by nameo: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

We're voting PDP not obi. Obi is overhyped tbh.Many will not vote during presidential election election day.

Is that your strategy? That people will not vote? That is your hope of winning??

Na wa.

Wait o. You are PDP. Which serious person is still talking about PDP. Just wasted my time.

Bye

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Gadafii: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
One guy for my class group swore Obi can’t win 5 states, I laugh, I told him Lagos no sure for tinubu the boy think say I Dey cap

I don tell am make he stake any amount, he’s ready to stake 10k that Obi can’t win 5 states grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
I was at home a few days ago. I saw some people doing evangelism. What I was hearing is vote Peter Obi vote labor party.

This is in Lagos.

I just smile say this ones no know say we many wey no dey too make noise.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Polchiz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ttalk:

Stop deceiving yourself. You will only cry in your room for some minutes.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by Polchiz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
ednut1:
What is this obsession with Lagos you developers have Historically Lagos turn out is less than 20% , but with this online noise and anger it should reach 39% to 40% turnout. Lagos will not determine who wins the elections. As the votes will be shared, lets see a poll of the KKK states
The KKK states that failed to make Buhari president for years?
Obi might win Kaduna while others will share Kano and Katsina.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll In Streets Of Lagos (video) by wizzyvibes: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
GRV will win Lagos state

Jostoman:
I know what am saying when i said the man will loose home and away. Peter obi is giving them a sleepless night on one side while JANDOR and FUNKE AKINDEKE are pressing their neck on the other side. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oshodi/isolo PVC Found In Ago Palace / Presidential Results Update / Young Nigerians Should Learn Politics From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.