Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... (984 Views)

Obidient Charlie Boy Post Misinforming Fellow Obidients On Twitter / Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! / My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by Karlovych: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2023
embarassed When Druggie murdered innocent protesters at the toll gate and fled to France the entire nation saw the real devil for who he is. He will never smell Aso Rock if you think all these useless propaganda will make people vote for him.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by donphilopus: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Never failed as governor. He did quite well. On the other hand Tinubu failed and was criticized by many. The standard marwa set was just too high.

Maybe you think you're talking to someone who just started following politics yesterday like yourself. After seeing the screenshots the OP and others posted, you're still claiming Peter Obi didn't fail as governor. Why are you so wicked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by NothingDoMe: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2023
ElSudani:

She is rather trying to sell a refurbished item as new. Devious and dishonest.
Lol. Tinubu that has no history or background. No fellow students. No identifiable source of income? I wonder who is being repackaged grin
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by oyebanji44: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Never failed as governor. He did quite well. On the other hand Tinubu failed and was criticized by many. The standard marwa set was just too high.

This man was a politician

Did the people of Lagos state at the time tinubu was in office condemn him as the anambra Origins were condemning obi.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by Ttalk: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2023
OkutaNla:
Abeg, wetin make una change and begin repackage a failed governor (Peter Obi) you all admitted was terrible with abysmal performance while in office, as the Messiah that's supposed to deliver Nigeria from its problems? What changed after he left office to cause you lot to start selling an admittedly rotten product? Abeg makes it make sense.

We repackaged Peter Obi the way we sell fake drugs because our lord and savior are in detention hence there is a need to engage in one activity to keep body and soul together.

It's not that we don't know that Obi will fail just the way he failed as governor, but trust us to always lead people to their ruin.

We followed Bukola Saraki until he lost the Senate president seat and his relevance in Kwara

We follow Jonathan and he lost as a sitting president.

We follow Donald Trump and he lost as US president

We follow Ahmed Lawan and he lost the APC primary.

We tipped Amechi as an anointed candidate but the anointing oil runs dry.

We support MNK today he is languishing in the DSS dungeon

We are only supporting Peter Obi because we want to permanently retire him from politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by NothingDoMe: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2023
donphilopus:

Maybe you think you're talking to someone who just started following politics yesterday like yourself. After seeing the screenshots the OP and others posted, you're still claiming Peter Obi didn't fail as governor. Why are you so wicked?
Lol. I like how you didn't argue that Tinubu failed woefully after taking over from Marwa. Tinubu is a repackaged fraud.

Not only that, he is currently mentally deficient and uttering incoherent words only understood by urchins.

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by NothingDoMe: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:

This man was a politician

Did the people of Lagos state at the time tinubu condemn him as the anambra Origins were condemning obi.....
wa gba

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by Tinubuagbado: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2023
OkutaNla:
Abeg, wetin make una change and begin repackage a failed governor (Peter Obi) you all admitted was terrible with abysmal performance while in office, as the Messiah that's supposed to deliver Nigeria from its problems? What changed after he left office to cause you lot to start selling an admittedly rotten product? Abeg make it make sense.

So you're still useless, foolish and stupid in this 2023? That means you're irredeemable.

Useless urchin.
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by Turboking(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
I knew this was going to be your,tbh, I'm not disappointed that's what bots do. But you need to ask your ethnocentric third class UNN philosophy graduate what he was doing when others where graduating with distinctions. Ekuke
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by oyebanji44: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2023
NothingDoMe:
wa gba

This was Journalists view..they did the same to obi and atiku also

I.mean people comments on social media like what you guys did to obi
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by NothingDoMe: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Turboking:
I knew this was going to be your,tbh, I'm not disappointed that's what bots do. But you need to ask your ethnocentric third class UNN philosophy graduate what he was doing when others where graduating with distinctions. Ekuke
Like Obi said he knows his school. Everything about him is transparent. Every single thing about Tiffnubu reeks of fraud to the high heavens. Even the people he said he worked for have denied him.

Why would a man not be proud of his background if it's a good background? Tell the agbado master to come clean cheesy
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Turboking:
do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond ?
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by Turboking(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Like Obi said he knows his school. Everything about him is transparent. Every single thing about Tiffnubu reeks of fraud to the high heavens. Even the people he said he worked for have denied him.

Why would a man not be proud of his background if it's a good background? Tell the agbado master to come clean cheesy
As far as I know,Both Asiwaju educational background and working experience remains in public space, you can explore if you really want to know rather that rely on fables from your fellow zombidient. One common trait amongst you zombie is being braindead, most of you can't reason independently, always want to swallow every story hook,line and sinker as long as the narrative fits in perfectly with your analogy. Even people on the opposing side with far reaching tentacles knows it's a waste of time going that route but you zombie never learn February is close, you and obi will be put to shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by Turboking(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
that's what bots are programmed to think. Every aboki with him kettle
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by Spherical77(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
Rule 3
Rule 19

Mynd44, dominique, Seun, lalasticlala, OAM4J, farano, Mukina2

PoliciaNLand
NwaMamalwota
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa are all the same person causing nuisance and abusing person on nairaland
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by Spherical77(m): 6:36am On Jan 14, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Muslims are originally from Mali and not real Yorubas.

But due to the accommodating nature of the original Yorubas, they invaded yoruba land and start oppressing real Yorubas religiously and politically.
they always blackmail real Yorubas emotionally and otherwise.
they're gradually spreading and if any real yoruba talk he'll be hushed and be called either bastard or omo ale.
they resoundingly rejected Osibanjo and ridiculed him to the highest but expecting real Yorubas to support their criminal Tinubu.
but thank God real Yorubas are waking up from their slumber and putting these invaders into their rightful place.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Rule 8 and 19

Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa and

He is the same person using different alternative moniker on nairaland to post false information about a tribe and religion
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by PoliciaNLand: 6:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Spherical77:
Rule 8 and 19

Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa and

He is the same person using different alternative moniker on nairaland to post false information about a tribe and religion

Rule 1
spamming
Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Re: My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... by Throwback: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed When Druggie murdered innocent protesters at the toll gate and fled to France the entire nation saw the real devil for who he is. He will never smell Aso Rock if you think all these useless propaganda will make people vote for him.

You mean you saw Tinubu at Lekki Toll Gate using machine gun to murder innocent protesters?

When did Tinubu become a military personnel or C-in-C of the armed forces?

You also mean you were the pilot that flew Tinubu to France in your imagination, only for him to reappear in Lagos at the same time you were spreading such outlandish lies?

We Nigerian youths are not ready to suffer what happened to Anambrarians.

We would rather grow like Tinubu’s Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Paid 100,000 In 5 Naira Notes / Tinubu Joins Residents, March From Jumat Prayer To APC Campaign In Ekiti To Prov / Nigerian Christians Please Wake Up. It Is Now Very Clear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.