Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! (1284 Views)

Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Eriokanmi: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
I watched Sanwoolu on channelstv a few minutes ago. He's depreciated so much. I almost concluded he's contracted a terrible ailment. The reason isn't far-fetched. It's because of the forthcoming guber election grin. Obidients have put him under unprecedented pressure in a bid to return to power.

This is all I've been advocating. Politicians wouldn't be sitting down in the office henceforth and be expecting the status quo. Their gullible followers would get sense someday. You don't have to wait until election time before showing emphaty or discharging your constitutional duties as politicians. No free votes anymore.

Let's come out en Mass and vote GRV come Saturday. Those who call themselves afobaję in politics were as young as GRV when they joined politics and ruled. Sadly, they've refused to leave our political space and allow youths takeover . They keep padding their age and their ignorant supporters are ok with it.

We're warming up in Alimosho already. Eko o ni baję ju bayi lo

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Massiveglory: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
My brother, our governor has really depreciated .

He needs to take things easy. Leadership is service. It is not a do or die thing.
He has been privileged to serve for four years now. If lagosians say we need someone else, he should take it in good faith that is the beauty of democracy.

Fellow lagosians, troop out enmass and exercise your power.

Lagos is in dire need of fresh air.
I support GRV 200%

17 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Moh247: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
cool

The hate in their heart for a Yoruba man is epic

Eledumare, If Sanwo Olu did nothing to his enemies that wants his downfall... Eledumare make them pay with their blood, make them always aspire but never reach greatness

Eledumare as you gave Bola Ahmed Tinubu victory just to show your supremacy, disgrace this worthless intruders once again

ASE Eledumare

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Maize247(f): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
I break every covenant you have the failure IJN. Failure no de shame you ni...
Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by colorsofrainbow: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chai. If u ask me,I would assume GRV is the governor while Sanwo Olu is the opponent cos he's rather the one under intense pressure

7 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by BlackAdams007: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Well sha!
Hmmm Nigeria 🤦‍♂️ i blame myself for bearing the name Nigerian, too Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Vinnie2000(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Poor Sanwo Olu. embarassed

He should go and Rest.

Let GRV take over.

He should NOT die because of Governship.

7 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Fintiri: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Poor Sanwo Olu. embarassed

He should go and Rest.

Sanwo earlier today went to jah elo elo jah jah Emmanuel holy

4 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by kelvine(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
I stand with Sanwo Olu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Eriokanmi: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Eledumare, If Sanwo Olu did nothing to his enemies that wants his downfall... Eledumare make them pay with their blood, make them always aspire but never reach greatness

Eledumare as you gave Bola Ahmed Tinubu victory just to show your supremacy, disgrace this worthless intruders once again

ASE Eledumare

The rest candidates no be Yoruba? The other 3

8 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

ASE Eledumare

Who no be apc , no be Yoruba
The rest candidates no be Yoruba? The other 3

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Imagine how governor Sanwo olu will appear more depreciated after losing to GRV at the end of the election
Moh247:
cool

ASE Eledumare

9 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by BurialGround: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tinubu have abandoned him because He couldn't deliver lagos votes .

5 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Asgard13: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Oga the run fasting .. power is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by descarado: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I watched Sanwoolu on channelstv a few minutes ago. He's depreciated so much. I almost concluded he's contracted a terrible ailment. The reason isn't far-fetched. It's because of the forthcoming guber election grin. Obidients have put him under unprecedented pressure in a bid to return to power.

This is all I've been advocating. Politicians wouldn't be sitting down in the office henceforth and be expecting the status quo. Their gullible followers would get sense someday. You don't have to wait until election time before showing emphaty or discharging your constitutional duties as politicians. No free votes anymore.

Let's come out en Mass and vote GRV come Saturday. Those who call themselves afobaję in politics were as young as GRV when they joined politics and ruled. Sadly, they've refused to leave our political space and allow youths takeover . They keep padding their age and their ignorant supporters are ok with it.

We're warming up in Alimosho already. Eko o ni baję ju bayi lo

You are too emotional. Election is tactics. Don't let your opponents know what is on your mind. The way you guys go about this lagos governorship election cos obi won lagos state will make them do a careful rigging and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
The gloating is too much. Obi is about to start court case. Or don't you want obi to win again?

You all have pushed the grv of a guy to start fumbling already. He is running against the biggest mafia in West Africa and coming out to vote won't just give him victory. Obi is a case study. If not international community, there is nothing obi can do. They are the one forcing the hands of buhari and his gang. Talk less my brother. Leave the talking to unemployed youths that litter around here and miscreants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by helinues: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Fintiri:

You go collect
Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Ofunaofu: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

ASE Eledumare

Moh247

Stop creating hates where there is non

Sanwo Olu in seeking reelection, the people of lagos State are the ones who will decide whether he deserves a second term

No one hates sanwo Olu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Amunethseranu(f): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

ASE Eledumare

this is y u were cursed by a blood sucking Antichrist sisterfire.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

ASE Eledumare

Eriokanmi is Yoruba like you but Christian, stop pretending and fooling your Thievnuubuist skull.. Are the other candidates not Yoruba. Hate ker you there. grin

4 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Moh247: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Eriokanmi is Yoruba like you but Christian, stop pretending and fooling your Thievnuubuist skull.. Are the other candidates not Yoruba. Hate ker you there. grin

I don't know the cause of your bigotry but what brought Yoruba and Christianity to my comment.,.
Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Moh247: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Amunethseranu:
this is y u were cursed by a blood sucking Antichrist sisterfire.

You and your sisterfire are the cursed ones,

Where is your sisterfire now?!
Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:

I don't know the cause of your bigotry but what brought Yoruba and Christianity to my comment.,.

You have no monopoly of propaganda. You are using ethnicity for your evil propaganda campaign, you have no moral right to complain if any campaign against you and your paymasters involves religion.

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Moh247: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You have no monopoly of propaganda. You are using ethnicity for your evil propaganda campaign you have no moral right to complain if any campaign against you and your paymasters involves religion.

Ok.. by all means stop involving me in that... FOREX TRADING is my paymaster and you can campaign for anyone you like as am not on the ballot

Ire Ooo
Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Omo, this man don lean o

Obidients

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Oddfinder012: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

ASE Eledumare

As GRV is not also Yoruba abi
Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

ASE Eledumare

Why are you disturbing eledumare?

Are the other contestants not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Moh247: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Why are you disturbing eledumare?

Are the other contestants not Yoruba

Prince of Imo, I no fit pray again in peace because your third class Philosophy graduate failure got third position after Atiku in the Presidential election and that President Senator Alhaji Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu GCFR commander in chief of Armed forces is the winner
Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by 9jahotblog: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo Olu the clueless end sars protesters killer is a clueless goner. GRV is the people’s choice, GRV wins the governorship poll. Sanwo Olu will be roundly defeated in the governorship poll
Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:

Prince of Imo, I no fit pray again in peace because your third class Philosophy graduate failure got third position after Atiku in the Presidential election and that President Senator Alhaji Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu GCFR commander in chief of Armed forces is the winner
My dear brother, no dey disturb eledumare na
Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Chikarata2020(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2023
If he did his best as a Governor, there is no need for him to be panicking or losing weight. Anyway Inec go still surprise us as usual though
Re: Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! by Moh247: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

My dear brother, no dey disturb eledumare na

Ok make I disturb Chucku okike abiama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimi Adekanle Reveals How Betty Akeredolu Swindles Apc Aspirants, Diverts Nddc P / Nairaland Should Also Go Into Politics / Bafarawa Don Dey Lie Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.