Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . (756 Views)

Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . by bjhere2009(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Lt Cadr Yusuf murdered by his own son in his house in Ayobo, Lagos State. His son demanded 1 M from the father after the payment of his retirement benefits.
Re: Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . by irunoko(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Na the result of woke parenting be that.when you leave a working parental pattern in instilling discipline, common sense and mental development for oyinbo style of parenting,na the result be that.

The other time I said some parents are breeding animals that will either kill them or disgrace them in public,it was as if I was insensitive.the way modern day parents raise kids is so irritating.the way they raise them makes them extremely toxic, entitled, selfish and narcissistic.now let me tell you an overpampered child that is not used to getting nos from his parents or Getting scolded when he messes up will become an animal that will kill you

At least thank God this one killed his own parent,if not he for carry his narcissistic behaviour go kill other people's children in school by forcing them to drink acid,gang rape or go dey recruit other children from decent homes dey do cultism.some will even marry girls from well brought up homes and be using them for boxing practice

Make una continue dey follow oyinbo pattern dey parent your children.no go back to the African model of parenting our parents and grandparents used to groom us,you hear.

Some will even be fixing eye lashes of kids less than 5 year old in the name of graduation party or be fixing their nails, some other mothers will be bleaching the skin of a 2 year old child and such a child will grow up and be Mixing with children from decent homes.awon don't scold my child,don't flog my child.yenyenyen yen yen.somebof them even dress up their kids like street hoes

1 Like

Re: Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . by olayiwola4u(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2023
irunoko:
Na the result of woke parenting be that.when you leave a working parental pattern in instilling discipline, common sense and mental development for oyinbo style of parenting,na the result be that.

The other time I said some parents are breeding animals that will either kill them or disgrace them in public,it was as if I was insensitive.the way modern day parents raise kids is so irritating.the way they raise them makes them extremely toxic, entitled, selfish and narcissistic.now let me tell you an overpampered child that is not used to getting nos from his parents or Getting scolded when he messes up will become an animal that will kill you

At least thank God this one killed his own parent,if not he for carry his narcissistic behaviour go kill other people's children by forcing them to drink acid,gang rape or go dey recruit other children from decent homes dey do cultism

Make una continue dey follow oyinbo pattern dey parent your children.no go back to the African model of parenting our parents and grandparents used to groom us,you hear.

My brother are you sure is weak parenting or NEMESIS?

Anyone in the military of this country should live right and always do the right thing.

Being a soldier or policeman is not enough reason to clamp civilian down like goat. People are ANGRY with you those guys.

Trust me, Nigerians curse everyday even before they brush their teeth.

Do you know why NEPA (PHCN) never work in Nigeria? It is because millions of Nigerians CURSE them everyday. That industry need more than MONEY to make it work. They are under the curse of the people.

Followed by Police. Those guys too are under the curse of the people.

Soldiers need to beware...Nigerians are beginning to hate them.

In anything you do, always avoid being cursed by Nigerians. It is a SERIOUS ISSUE for millions of people to be cursing the same set of people at the same time and on a consistent basis.
Re: Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . by irunoko(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2023
olayiwola4u:

My brother are you sure is weak parenting or NEMESIS?

Anyone in the military of this country should live right and always do the right thing.

Being a soldier or policeman is not enough reason to clamp civilian down like goat. People are ANGRY with you those guys.

Trust me, Nigerians curse everyday even before they brush their teeth.

Do you know why NEPA (PHCN) never work in Nigeria? It is because millions of Nigerians CURSE them everyday. That industry need more than MONEY to make it work. They are under the curse of the people.

Followed by Police. Those guys too are under the curse of the people.

Soldiers need to beware...Nigerians are beginning to hate them.

In anything you do, always avoid being cursed by Nigerians. It is a SERIOUS ISSUE for millions of people to be cursing the same set of people at the same time and on a consistent basis.
there's a kind of parenting you give your children that they love and rever you so much that they are afraid of doing certain things because they don't want to offend you or make you feel sad.they Cant stand hurting you or allowing anyone hurt you but woke parenting will say Protect their mental health you go see some Children for this naija (which I have seen myself) no caps go dey tell their mom or dad 'mom please shut up,can't you see I'm on the phone' or dad Bleep off I am playing video games' I am not saying curses are not real but modern day parents want to copy oyinbo style of parenting for African children in an African setting.thry keep on shipping in all kinds of rubbish philosophy on child training that is Even damaging oyinbo children.oyibo children wey be say them don already dey damaged.many if them are in rehabilitation facilities, having children for different men before 20,being a total nuisance because of oyibo parenting is what naija too dey copy without realising our dynamics are different

Oyinbo style of parenting doesn't create for parent/child boundaries.yes you can show that you love your child by creating healthy boundaries but this one's go raise them to be so overbearing that they have no single regard for their parents talkless of teacher in school or any other person.

I don't mind if a child is a nuisance but let him be a nuisance to himself and his parents who are his enablers not other people
Re: Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . by bjhere2009(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
bjhere2009:
Lt Cadr Yusuf murdered by his own son in his house in Ayobo, Lagos State. His son demanded 1 M from the father after the payment of his retirement benefits.

How do I upload the video here.not uploading after several attempts ?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Poisons Her 3 Children Too Death In Kenya / Femi Fani Kayode Please Where Is Rivers State 2 Billion Naira Given To You / Sex Trafficking Of Young Nigerian Girls Uncovered In Koforidua Ghana | Ghonenews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.