Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo (1609 Views)

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment / Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by Ejima1: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aV_WSLTqho

A Nigerian named Charles Ogundele took it upon himself to start the petition against the alternative musician.

In order to ensure that the artist is disqualified from winning the 2023 All Africa Music Award, he urged Nigerians to join the petition (AFRIMA).
HOME
LATEST NEWS
‘Stop Brymo’: Over 8,000 Nigerians sign petition to prevent Brymo from winning 8th AFRIMA Award
January 11, 2023

By Ada Osadebe
Over 8000 people have called for the disqualification of Ọlawale Ọlọfọrọ, professionally known as Brymo from the 8th All Africa Music Awards (AFRIMA) over his contentious remarks about the Igbo community.

According to the petition, not receiving the honor will send the musician a clear message considering his recent derogatory statements against the Igbo people.

A Nigerian named Charles Ogundele took it upon himself to start the petition against the alternative musician.

In order to ensure that the artist is disqualified from winning the 2023 All Africa Music Award, he urged Nigerians to join the petition (AFRIMA).

The petition, initiated by Charles reads, “Brymo recently put up a series of hateful messages on Twitter toward the Igbo tribe of Nigeria, going as far as retweeting a tweet which said that all Igbos are senseless.

“Some Nigerians signed the petition to prevent the musician from receiving the award after Brymo was nominated by AFRIMA for “Song Writer of the Year” last year.

“In one of his tweets, he wrote ‘fck omo Igbo’, which translates to ‘fck the Igbo people

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
This one that wears G-string wants to revive his dead music career

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by christistruth01: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by christistruth01: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin

Sometimes IPOB behave like a herd of Cows
high on Mkpuru Miri and running amok

They never question if they are heading in the right or wrong direction especially when it is in their best interests to do so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y3yR-NMSvg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by PandoraObi: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Igbos stoned awolowo in Aba, Igbo threatened pastor Kumuyi in Igbo land, Igbo youths want Osinbajo impeached because he is Yoruba, Kanu nnamudi commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos, Igbo boy of 21 Chinasa Micheal burnt BRT buses in Lagos, what has brymo done that same Igbos are calling for his head.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by Karlovych: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
embarassed I'm disappointed in Brymo, he's a disgrace to well meaning Yoruba moozlems.
Meanwhile can someone tell the commenter above that Tinubu's leaky buttocks will never sit on Aso Rock, his wailing hasn't even begun.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by Jostoman: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
This mumu wan use obedient trend.
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by Ttalk: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by agadez007(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
PandoraObi:
Igbos stoned awolowo in Aba, Igbo threatened pastor Kumuyi in Igbo land, Igbo youths want Osinbajo impeached because he is Yoruba, Kanu nnamudi commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos, Igbo boy of 21 Chinasa Micheal burnt BRT buses in Lagos, what has brymo done that same Igbos are calling for his head.
on todays episode on things that never happened
If they tell you to bring evidence,you will start quoting tinubu blogs

On the case of Chinasa,you must be dumb to think one man supervised the burning all of trucks,you think only can carry out that sort of crime
Even the people that ransacked Lagos island palace were all chinasas,even chinasa chased tinubu in France

This chinasa must be a super human

5 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by limeta(f): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
PandoraObi:

They shouted and pull him down into a corner
But today Ebelle Jonathan is a happy man nearly 8 years ago .
what about you ,
Do you have the numbers to win or you looking for the numbers to win ?
What ever. you know i cant i wont help you.
Every body got a story to tell .
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by KingKO22: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
The entire SadEast are becoming terrorists

The extremists is degenerating into something else

This people might wake up one day and decide that they want to kill other tribes in Nigeria so that they will have no opposition view
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by Mandate2023: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
May amadioha strike all ipigs dead

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by muyico(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Maybe he on drug when type dose words?
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by Phoen1X: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
PandoraObi:
WARNING,..igbo matter kills !!! if you doubt ,ask awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by mrvitalis(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
PandoraObi:
But never Insulted a whole ethnic nation

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by KingKO22: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
The terrorist tribe have done it again
The intolerance to endure opposition few
The extremists IPOB are proving it they are a dangerous species that is venomous to National unity and existence

Imagine the comment made by P-square calling Northerners Stupid Aboki and the useless IPOB created a dictionary from no where to defend the viciously reprehensible comments

Did you see any petition against him ?
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by APCnaPDP: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Terrible statement but nothing surprising here, he is Yoruba.

But I want to ask, why is it okay for Psquare and others to support Obi but other celebrities are not allowed to support other candidates? You can’t try to make everyone support your candidate, everyone has the right to support whoever they wish. We are running democracy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by Gadafii: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Brymo is using this opportunity to revive his dead career, stop engaging him

After oleku, he doesn’t have any hit sing again, since that his tweet, he has become popular many people now know who he is, he’s riding the wave well

Let him alone, he will go back to obscurity again
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by GoldSantana: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Oso wey sabi
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by Generation1: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Igbo’s are useless…… very stupid tribe

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by Generation1: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
A tribe with stealing mentality
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by Aboks(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Who is this one

Dey for ghetto dey sell weed, attention seeker
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by techWriter3: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
This yat that revolves G-string wants to revive his dead music career
Re: Why I Support Tinubu, Füçk Igbo People, Obidients is A Problem- Brymo by WikiGuru: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
APC
- Banned twitter for 8months
- Students on strike for 8months
- Their children graduates abroad
- Goes for medical treatment abroad
- Killed as many of us that protested in Lekki

Today they want your vote by worshipping & speaking ur language

Don't be unfortunate!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taking A Break From The Forum / I Told Obi / Sanwo Olu And Seyi Makinde Will Retain Their Seats - Bishop Feyi Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.