Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) (3341 Views)

My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
There is huge reward in pawpaw farming. Each year I make hundreds of thousands naira farming and selling this fruit.
Pawpaw grows and fruits within six months and the yields are amazing if taking proper cares. The market is always demanding and can never get saturated.
I made between #10,000 to #15,000 on each harvest. The harvest is normally every 3 to 4 days. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to learn more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_OCqQ94Oeo

1 Like

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Some harvest pawpaw

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Some loaded in car for sale

1 Like

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Harvested, yet to be washed

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good pawpaw breed

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Each cost between #300 to #400 to retailers and #500 to #800 to individual consumers
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Another specie

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Pawpaw can be grown either through seed or stem.
This is grown from the stem

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Google to find out the health benefits of pawpaw fruits. It's enormous, making the demand for it high

1 Like

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2023
You can start the nursery this period, before the raining season, you will have them many to transplant the moment rain starts, towards the end of the rainfall, you have some pawpaw fruits to sell

1 Like

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by Meajor(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Show me Aki else I no believe
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by olabest(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
ytdivine:
You can start the nursery this period, before the raining season, you will have them many to transplant the moment rain starts, towards the end of the rainfall, you have some pawpaw fruits to sell
Hello plannwant to start nursery and I'm a novice can you be of help?
Thanks
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
olabest:

Hello plannwant to start nursery and I'm a novice can you be of help?
Thanks

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJvMvAkLR0I
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by Antibettings: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
I have been thinking of going into this lately..
May God bless you

1 Like

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by Antibettings: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
ytdivine:
There is huge reward in pawpaw farming. Each year I make hundreds of thousands naira farming and selling this fruit.
Pawpaw grows and fruits within six months and the yields are amazing if taking proper cares. The market is always demanding and can never get saturated.
I made between #10,000 to #15,000 on each harvest. The harvest is normally every 3 to 4 days. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to learn more.

12k just like that !!! �
Can you share me your contact pls sir

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
[quote author=Antibettings post=120065412][/quote]

Sometimes, I get over #15k from single outing, the market is huge.
Drop comment on the comment section in the YouTube channel
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by revbcorah: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Please how can we grow papaya from stem.
Let me know also if you sell seeds
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 1:55am On Jan 16, 2023
revbcorah:
Please how can we grow papaya from stem.
Let me know also if you sell seeds
Good variety seeds are available

Grow from stem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbhVCXhD7_Y
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Stop financial embarrassment, engage in pawpaw production. The financial result is huge
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Do you know you can grow pawpaw from seed to fruit within 6 months
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by Tohsynetita1: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
ytdivine:

what is your number Sir?
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

what is your number Sir?

Leave comment on the YouTube comments section
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Get set to plant pawpaw this season
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Get set to plant pawpaw.
Rainfall has started
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pawpaw planting season is here again
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2023
Time to source for the right variety to plant
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Time to plant pawpaw. Give it a trial

1 Like

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by igbointellectua: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Could you please drop your phone number Sir? I want to chat with you privately.
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by Senkasa(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Hi. Pls I don't know what is happening to this pawpaw. I planted it since January last year but it is yet to fruit.. sometimes it starts fruiting but when it gets to a certain stage it will die off. The tree just keeps getter taller and larger. I don't know what is wrong pls
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
Hi. Pls I don't know what is happening to this pawpaw. I planted it since January last year but it is yet to fruit.. sometimes it starts fruiting but when it gets to a certain stage it will die off. The tree just keeps getter taller and larger. I don't know what is wrong pls

Could be pollination problem. Seems the female ovary is not fertilized that's why it keeps fallen of. Very common when there are not much of the pawpaw trees around to increase the chances of pollination.
When planting pawpaw, always plant many not just one

1 Like

Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by ytdivine(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2023
igbointellectua:
Could you please drop your phone number Sir? I want to chat with you privately.
Have been banned many times because of this. You can drop your comments or enquiries on the YouTube comments section. Watch my YouTube channel above
Re: So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) by Senkasa(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
ytdivine:

Could be pollination problem. Seems the female ovary is not fertilized that's why it keeps fallen of. Very common when there are not much of the pawpaw trees around to increase the chances of pollination.
When planting pawpaw, always plant many not just one

Alright. Do you sell agric pawpaw?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Gro / I Am Looking For This Type Of Bananas. Pictured / 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.