Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble (37982 Views)

Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / IPOB Kills 13 Northern Traders In Enugu, Imo In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Are u okay. 22 million obedient youths with their pvcs are coming back to Imo to ensure that LP peter obi gets 100.1% of the votes in the state.quote author=senatordave1 post=119993421]Tinubu will thrash atiku in imo[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by senatordave1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Peter Obi will definitely floor both of them...

Even in a heavily and shamefully rigged election, Obi is running away with Imo state.

True but tinubu will get 25% and suppress obi votes
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by ngwababe(f): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
I no sure say Atiku go dey PDP again after this year election, and I wonder if he'll contest for anything again.

He should go and rest.
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by frugal(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
unclejb2:
Atiku is relocating to Dubai permanently next month.

Peter Obi for president

grin
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by historic: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

We thought buhari won't see any vote in 2019

Buhari is not Tinubu... Hausas can be found in the east thereby leading to buhari getting some votes but we can't say same for Yorubas since they don't travel out of their enclave

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by senatordave1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
historic:

Buhari is not Tinubu... Hausas can be found in the east thereby leading to buhari getting some votes but we can't say same for Yorubas since they don't travel out of their enclave

Oga,yorubas plenty for east.most tailors and agbo sellers are yorubas.are you telling me that hausas gave buhari 25% in imo,abia and ebonyi. You igbos like deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by Confirmedzombie: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If Tinubu gets 400 votes, then he should thank his creator. No supreme court can make him get 500 votes there.

Imo State is for Obi and not a Town Hall different from.....

You people should stop making noise and speaking out of sentiments and emotions.

Tinubu will get more than 25% vote in imo state.

This is politics and APC have supporters in Imo state.

Wait till February you will change mouth to rigging and vote buying.

Go and sit down and stop talking. Igbos and ndi Imo will vote Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by historic: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Oga,yorubas plenty for east.most tailors and agbo sellers are yorubas.are you telling me that hausas gave buhari 25% in imo,abia and ebonyi. You igbos like deceiving yourself

You are the one deceiving yourself... Can you imagine agbo sellers and tailors? How many are they all together.. it is very insignificant compared to the number of northerners found in the east.. and yes their votes and those of some easterners who are party faithfuls give him the votes he got
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by deavicky(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Tinubu will win imo west
no be only imo West nah Imo North Central.
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by historic: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You people should stop making noise and speaking out of sentiments and emotions.

Let me hear word .. vote for who?... You must be a joker if you think my people from IMO will throw away their votes for a known touts and hooligans sponsor.. As I have always said Atiku has more hope than that Tinubu
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by senatordave1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
historic:

You are the one deceiving yourself... Can you imagine agbo sellers and tailors? How many are they all together.. it is very insignificant compared to the number of northerners found in the east.. and yes their votes and those of some easterners who are party faithfuls give him the votes he got

They will also vote tinubu kid
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by historic: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

They will also vote tinubu kid

Grandpa... Tinubu is hated by the easterners im no dey see shishi... Atiku get hope pass am
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hussein035:

Once Tinubu is sworn in as president of Nigeria I don't want to see you here again let alone you talking about Biafra otherwise I will embarrass you
With yoruba Muslim votes? Once Obi is sworn in as President of Nigeria I hope you will deactivate
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

We thought buhari won't see any vote in 2019
Peter Obi was not in ballot as Presidential candidate
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

True but tinubu will get 25% and suppress obi votes
With Muslim Muslim ticket? Same way you predicted Andy Uba to take Anambra, he didn't win one local govt
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Even Apc supporters will vote Obi
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by stasius: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:
Tinubu will thrash atiku in imo

..... Not even for a damn roasted corn. Impossible.
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by senatordave1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
stasius:

..... Not even for a damn roasted corn. Impossible.

Are you atiku or obi
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by Aiel123: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Are you atiku or obi
Try dey rest oo.
You're a good rep of your party.
No one should cry foul or shout rigging after Feb.
Anybody wey go rant about cheating for this platform after Feb will not find it funny oo since everyone dey hopeful on their candidates chances.
Anything that happens let everyone accept the results in good faith.
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by Confirmedzombie: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even Apc supporters will vote Obi

Come back after election and say this. I cant waste my time arguing with a sentimental person
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by Confirmedzombie: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
historic:

Let me hear word .. vote for who?... You must be a joker if you think my people from IMO will throw away their votes for a known touts and hooligans sponsor.. As I have always said Atiku has more hope than that Tinubu

Come back after election and say this. I cant waste my time arguing with a sentimental person
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by historic: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You are the one who is being sentimental... You can see the obvious but trying to wave it away
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by kcnwaigbo: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

And I told you that buhari signed the electoral act on Friday 25 Feb and reruns were conducted on 26 Feb with the new act.the jos rerun was cancelled because of bvas
And you think the electoral law will go into effect just after one day

So common sense did not tell you that INEC will have to put together the logistics and facilities to enforce the law?
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by senatordave1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

And you think the electoral law will go into effect just after one day

So common sense did not tell you that INEC will have to put together the logistics and facilities to enforce the law?

If you applied commonsense,you will know that laws take effect from the moment they are passed.if you had a quarter of the above,you will know that those that went to court relied on the 2022 law
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by kcnwaigbo: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

If you applied commonsense,you will know that laws take effect from the moment they are passed.if you had a quarter of the above,you will know that those that went to court relied on the 2022 law
You just agreed with me that the electoral law was not applied in the elections hence it was cancelled

The 100% BVAS accreditation and the irev would be the bane of APC in the coming Elections
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by senatordave1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You just agreed with me that the electoral law was not applied in the elections hence it was cancelled

The 100% BVAS accreditation and the irev would be the bane of APC in the coming Elections

And you agree that the other reruns in imo,cross river,plateau were not cancelled because the new law was applied?

Do not forget that even though apc lost osun,they won massively in ekiti.
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by CoolAmbience(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If Tinubu gets 400 votes, then he should thank his creator. No supreme court can make him get 500 votes there.

Imo State is for Obi and not a Town Hall different from.....

Petty emotions! No rationality in your comment, whatsoever.

Despite how Buhari is hated in the SE, there was no state where he got less than 5,000 votes, let alone less than 500 votes.

Tinubu's votes in Imo will certainly run into tens of thousands. Tinubu is a Southerner, and is most likely to outperform Buhari in the SE, in terms of votes in his favour.

Save my comment!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by CoolAmbience(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
cool
G00DHardDick:

Bros stop arguing blindly.

If Tinubu gets 2% in Imo state. Yakubu should declare tehifnubu the drug bastard winner of the election, which is impossible

Oga, in 2019 Atiku and Obi paired on PDP ticket and got 334,000+ votes in Imo. Buhari scored 140,000+ against both of them.

I can assure you that now that Atiku and Obi and separated, Tinubu has far more advantage than Buhari did. Tinubu is a Southerner o, and as such, is more likely to outperform Buhari is the Southeast, in terms of electorate acceptability and votes

Make we nor argue... February don already reach.

Too much talk nor dey good for evening Church mass...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by mbaise1000: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Tinubu will win imo west

Where is imo west?
Are you really in imo?
You can also say uzodimma will win in imo
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by senatordave1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
mbaise1000:

Where is imo west?
Are you really in imo?
You can also say uzodimma will win in imo

Uzodinma will actually win
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by mbaise1000: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
CoolAmbience:
cool

Oga, in 2019 Atiku and Obi paired on PDP ticket and got 334,000+ votes in Imo. Buhari scored 140,000+ against both of them.

I can assure you that now that Atiku and Obi and separated, Tinubu has far more advantage than Buhari did. Tinubu is a Southerner o, and as such, is more likely to outperform Buhari is the Southeast, in terms of electorate acceptability and votes

Too much talk nor dey good for evening Church mass...

You are not from imo,
And even if you are
Uzodimma was not the gov of imo then and the number of people murdered in imo since then has cleared the eyes of the few people that even voted apc then which clearly is not up to the number you called,
It's very difficult to see a place that they havr not shed innocent blood here and the people are really pissed, you can take it and do the supreme court runs again but they will surely not get to that seat with the vote of imo people.

We see them share money to people to come to the airport to wait for them each time they come to Owerri, you don't pay people who love or want you to come and welcome you, we are here
Re: Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble by CoolAmbience(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
cool
G00DHardDick:

Bros stop arguing blindly.

If Tinubu gets 2% in Imo state. Yakubu should declare tehifnubu the drug bastard winner of the election, which is impossible

Too much talk nor dey good for evening Church mass service...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taskforce Raid Okorocha’s Daughter’s Shopping Complex, Scores Wounded / Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC / Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.