Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital (61717 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by AMI3(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Danjibola:
How is he sure say na him get the pregnancy sef

The thing weak me ooo

I always say that women are unpredictable. There is no point to put your mind on women. If you love them have limitation.
So that u will not go early grave because of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Truvelisback(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

I don talk say make he seal somewhere. And he may wish to just speak to her only. cheesy You know, we are the weaker vessel.
No be ole weaker Vessel. grin
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by ImoleNaija: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
KeyEndurance:
I Blame The Husband For Not Removing The Administrator Teeth

grin grin

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Zony94: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
That woman must be suffering from sexual ailment l cant remember even if d man didn't show up on time doesn't mean she must be a foolish prostitute inspite of her pregnancy
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by asiga(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Uganda
Zimbabwe

All these countries and funny funny sex news..
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by engrpheleeks(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
The whole duty of man... is to FEAR WOMEN!!!
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by chichriso: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
faithfull18:
It may have been prescribed by the doctor or it happened by mistake.

angry angry angry
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by sameks08(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
it must be in Uganda
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by blowjohn(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Omo! Bayern munich full squad dey collect wototo frm RB salzburg
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by babavik: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:
The husband should be given a suya knife and super glue to cut the adulterous man's penni s and seal he wife's vagin a.
A disgrace to womanhood!

How/where did you get your sense/reasoning??
Please help faithfull18 out, she lacks it.
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Truvelisback:
No be ole weaker Vessel. grin
Lol. If I v the chance, rapists, adulterous people ll find it hard to breathe. I ll make laws that sniff them to regret immediately they are caught
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by FreeStuffsNG: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Some men always say that they are so busy. Somebody who is not busy will take away your wife," Onuk said
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by OdefaGirl(f): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
faithfull18:
It may have been prescribed by the doctor or it happened by mistake.

They will roast you ooo

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by KosiGee(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2023

Even the police were shocked, not knowing which charges to prefer against the man who roasts meat in Apac Town.

Fear people who roast meat.

Their Mannas are nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by eldav(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
This is just disheartening. So a man can't leave his wife for a period of time without hearing this sort of news? Sometimes I don't blame men who vow never to get married because what's all this?!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by wolebest: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
NewsLand:

Source : https://tv47.digital/news/article/319217/man-catches-pregnant-wife-cheating-in-hospital-bed

Na wa for this world......

What has the world turn to

This is incredible!!!
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by faithfull18(f): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
babavik:

How/where did you get your sense/reasoning??
Please help faithfull18 out, she lacks it.
grin grin you are high on fake weed, I only flipped the script, now you guys are giving me unnecessary mentions up and down.
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by smart177: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Such kinda of news is gonna make me postpone my marriage goals of this year.!
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by faithfull18(f): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:

They will roast you ooo
grin grin Na to ignore mentions

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by waice6571: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
MyExpression:
24-yr old man, who roasts meat (chicken suya) around the hospital, got into the hospital, visits your wife frequently, gives her roasted meat, and his raw hard meat too.

Doctors dey aware....wahala no dey finish for Africa

Dem BBQ-vulture-grill grin Never trust dem with your pregnant dog, not to talk of your pregnant wife

grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by beejay85: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Fedrick100: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
MarveworldG:
You can make your wife stay at home and faithful to you if you will engage our
With a beautifully designed home, no one will be unfaithful

I will definitely follow you,

I love this design, you gon do it for me one day
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Truvelisback(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

Lol. If I v the chance, rapists, adulterous people ll find it hard to breathe. I ll make laws that sniff them to regret immediately they are caught
How is he a rapist? Was the sex not consensual? His only Offence he committed was sleeping with someone's wife.
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by ngwababe(f): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
JasonScoolari:

With this stupid excuse, the police should arrest the bastarrd administrator and lock him up for a very long time.... Who knows how many pregnant women he might have slept with.

These kind of news dey discourage person to marry.

Na one day wey Adam leave Eve, naso we enter all these troubles.

Men, get time for your wives, get time for your wives. There is a DEVIL and there is TEMPTATION.
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Ckonnet: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
JasonScoolari:

With this stupid excuse, the police should arrest the bastarrd administrator and lock him up for a very long time.... Who knows how many pregnant women he might have slept with.

These kind of news dey discourage person to marry.

That guy should be dismissed, sure stupid man
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by brownbib(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
This is unheard of!!!
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by GoodCane: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
orohbiro:
There is 24hours a day use 23hours to fear us and use the remaining one hour to shout na waoooooo grin

Rubbish.
Only a fool and a simp man will fear a woman.

Dear SIMPs,

1.) If a Simp annoys her, she will block him.

2.) If an alpha annoys her, she will beg him --
thinking it's her fault that she can't keep a real man.

3.) Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Ted4real: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
In all your emotional expertise please fear women ??
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Uganda , Kenya and Zimbabwe are like 1 , 2 ,3 siblings grin grin grin
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by greypencils: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
orohbiro:
There is 24hours a day use 23hours to fear us and use the remaining one hour to shout na waoooooo grin
Omo! This your picture, na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.