Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears (10158 Views)

Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public / Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures / 500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They're Being Paid Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dapagun:
This is What Nigerian doctors protesting in 2023 looks like? grin
Wey that picture of Janitors protesting back in 2021 make I compare. grin

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by uba1991: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
And this pigs called themselves integrity group
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by negbike(f): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Do we really blame them for running away from the country
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Jogs1900: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

It's Tinubu that should be blamed.
Naso na...
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by beardedboy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
Werey dey busy dey follow Wike up and down

Omo they should conduct a DNA test on IKepazu

Bcuz I’m not sure he’s truly Igbo

He’s just behaving like Tinubu
I hope you won't cry tribalism once someone says similar about Obi?

4 Likes

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by kingamaa(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wickedness in high places

Can you just imagine

25 months, more than 2 years no pay

Doctors don suffer
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by uba1991: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
How can someone owe you for 2 months and then for more than 2 years and you all aren't dead yet?

There's something these doctors are not telling. Are they that unemployable that they will continue to work for a government that doesn't pay them for two years?
see the way you are thinking. Peter Obi held their salary for almost 2 years but they waited patiently until obiano come and clear it, yet Peter Obi claim that he keep money when he was going.
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by crixlight2(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
LegendHero:
Thank God they can’t blame Tinubu for this.
Don’t say that ooo, the will surely find one way or another to blame Tinubu and South west for this… they will never criticize their leaders that is running their region aground but always come to shout about what is happening in South West

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
Werey dey busy dey follow Wike up and down

Omo they should conduct a DNA test on IKepazu

Bcuz I’m not sure he’s truly Igbo

He’s just behaving like Tinubu
you still want to drag tinubu for this matter Ina node blame North again abi... I thought Igboland was eldorado and u guys Sabi vote better leaders... Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by obembet(f): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
read what u quoted well and get what I am trying to say.

I am not saying u re forcing Ur candidate on me, infact I don't even know the candidate u support....

Read it well and understand, I believe u re one of the sound minds here.

Don't border yourself, may the best candidate win
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by SmartPolician: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
uba1991:
see the way you are thinking. Peter Obi held their salary for almost 2 years but they waited patiently until obiano come and clear it, yet Peter Obi claim that he keep money when he was going.

Step spreading FAKE NEWS on Nairaland!

Peter Obi settle the issue he had with doctors.

He offered 60% pay rise but the doctors wanted more.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/%3famp=1
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by uba1991: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
TheChameleon:

You think?

They are mad enough to do it.

If anyone is stupid enough to prefer a 3rd Class Dullard Obi to a 1st Class Tinubu... and abuse a 1st Class Soludo for showing the disparity....

There's nothing they can't say.
have you ever seen a first class without primary and secondary school?
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by TheChameleon: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
uba1991:
have you ever seen a first class without primary and secondary school?

Just write to Chicago University...

2 Likes

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Sheggy13(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
na2016:

A doctor that can stay for 2 years without being paid can not go to the UK. He or she is obviously a bad product.
That's just the fact. They are half-baked. Such doctors cannot pass PLAB or USMLE to work in the UK or America.
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Pabloma: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Nobody is chasing Yorubas, it's Tinubu that everyone is against, not just the Igbo
Who is everyone?.........mumuu they disguise grin grin you people are chasing shadow.. Asiwaju will be the next Nigeria president.....go and know that for sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by RIVERS1stson: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Abia state is cursed. Where is NwekereNdoki
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by aspabay(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
No need to cry, let us keep shouting Tinubu and Lagos.

Let our region continue to rot.

1 Like

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by uba1991: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
TheChameleon:

Just write to Chicago University...
Chicago university is not a primary or secondary school. What is the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school? Is that too much to ask?
Meanwhile, the Chicago university results is carrying female as Bola. Who is the real Tinubu?
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by chloride6: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Twenty what?
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by kings4sera(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
They are stupid.
Don't they know how to JAPA??
They should seek for Masters in Public health and JAPA
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Tflex01: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
They are coming to tell us that this abia present governor is the best for Nigeria in 8years time and anyone that does not buy that Idea is a tribal bigot grin

Well said. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by sirdick17: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
How can someone owe you for 2 months and then for more than 2 years and you all aren't dead yet? There's something these doctors are not telling us.

Are they that unemployable that they will continue to work for a government that doesn't pay them for two years? What are they still doing in a country that doesn't appreciate them?

U mean "in a state that doesn't appreciate them"
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by SmartPolician: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
sirdick17:

U mean "in a state that doesn't appreciate them"

Whether country or state, they are all the same. If not, why is the federal government thinking of using bonds to stop them from leaving the country in their numbers?

However, owing them the peanuts makes them worse off in Abia State.
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Alcatel17: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Reliable091:
Government of Abia state please pay them ooo no be small work them dey do oo.

Meanwhile check my signature for all kinds of Newspapers publication advert. Change of names , NGOs publications and more…. Check my signature for my contact. Thanks.

How much is ur classified ads rates?

1 Like

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Passionate1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
When Una truly dey ready, Una no go pray to God to touch their fuckkiiiin hearts. .
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by FreeStuffsNG: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
They are coming to tell us that this abia present governor is the best for Nigeria in 8years time and anyone that does not buy that Idea is a tribal bigot grin
Reminds me of lamenting the failure of Mr Obi as Anambra gov but today singing his praise deviously

2 Likes

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Sholaco: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Useless region they wouldn't arrange their region grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by baralatie(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Now that is painful
2 years
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Timzy16(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
People are really suffering in this country oo...

Anyways...Do you want to know how you can publish books on Amazon and earn $200-$1000 monthly?

Then check my signature to get a FREE SHORT VIDEO that will teach you...
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by shortIGBOman: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I'm not Igbo, but I pray you heal from whatever is ailing you.

You are Igbo

1 Like

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by TheChameleon: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
uba1991:
Chicago university is not a primary or secondary school. What is the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school? Is that too much to ask?
Meanwhile, the Chicago university results is carrying female as Bola. Who is the real Tinubu?

The real Tinubu is your next President. Like it or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Dental Clinic In Abuja. / Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus / Sachet Water Causes Cholera - Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.