Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears (10111 Views)

Kidnapped Uwadinachi Iweha: Abia Doctors Withdraw Service In Public / Vivien Otu's Kidnap: Doctors Protest In Calabar - Pictures / 500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They're Being Paid Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by DJInfluence: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
2 years of work no compensation. I don't understand how terrible and indifferent a govt can be to it's people.
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by uba1991: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
TheChameleon:

The real Tinubu is your next President. Like it or not.
yes! I want to know the name of my so called president's primary and secondary school. Is that too much to ask from your president?
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by honcdm(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
My shameless state government with shameless supporters shamelessly wanting to vote them again..God forbids! We will rather vote a mad man than allow this mayhem continue in Abia .
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
They are coming to tell us that this abia present governor is the best for Nigeria in 8years time and anyone that does not buy that Idea is a tribal bigot grin
you are a fool.. no ibo man I repeat, no ibo man.l, will say such rubbish... abia has the worst government in this nation.. get your useless facts right
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by 3ple9iner: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
Werey dey busy dey follow Wike up and down

Omo they should conduct a DNA test on IKepazu

Bcuz I’m not sure he’s truly Igbo

He’s just behaving like Tinubu
I think he his actually behaving like Peter Obi because he watched doctors go on strike for 13 months.
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Ice123(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Abia State Stop been Coward's. Stand Firmly for your Rights
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Omoboricash(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:

Honestly, your case is irredeemable. Tinubu paid lagos state workers their salary as at when due. Even when Obasanjo held on Lagos state allocation for good 2 and half years. Tinubu never owed them .
You can see ur case really need attention .
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Emola12(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I'm not Igbo, but I pray you heal from whatever is ailing you.
na so e go be for am I'm not Igbo man too
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Beedude(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
How can someone owe you for 2 months and then for more than 2 years and you all aren't dead yet? There's something these doctors are not telling us.

Are they that unemployable that they will continue to work for a government that doesn't pay them for two years? What are they still doing in a country that doesn't appreciate them?
If this happens in Lagos or Federal level will ur have typed this rubbish?
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Angelacruz: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Abia State is very bad.We were posted to the State hospital for Obstetrics and Gynecology.

Omo! The hospital is very bad,no light,no equipment,staff come to work late, you hardly see Doctors. And very few patients at maternity ward not more than 3 and there is no patient at the clinic, theatre is the same and Ceasarian section can be twice in a month.

Only FMC sure pass and patients choke

Only FMC sure
These days,I do go
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by intruder15(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu no owe people salary o. E de do like Okowa. Useless people. I don't blame the leaders. I blame the people for voting the same hopeless people
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by OlawaleBammie: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

you are a fool.. no ibo man I repeat, no ibo man.l, will say such rubbish... abia has the worst government in this nation.. get your useless facts right

U re truly the last six letters of Ur moniker cus I didn't mention any tribe in my submission grin
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by higgs: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
I don't believe this.No medical doctor will tolerate being owed salaries for that long.Abia state is badly governed but it can't be that bad.

1 Like

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

You see why Lagos is Heaven to flat heads?

Who will want to live in this pit latrine of a region?

We wouldn't give Biafuro independence and we wouldn't allow any close to Aso Rock for 500 years if they can't govern their shitthole.

Even a pig will be unhappy in this sty! angry

I’m 12 years they’ll tell us Ikpeazu was the best to ever come out of the East
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by onyxo76(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
na2016:

A doctor that can stay for 2 years without being paid can not go to the UK. He or she is obviously a bad product.
how will the doctor process the exams ,and other things if he does get saiary not everyone get one rich relation that can help out wth funds
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by uba1991: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
TheChameleon:

The real Tinubu is your next President. Like it or not.
only one question make you dumb? Hahahaaaa �!
I only ask you the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school.
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

U re truly the last six letters of Ur moniker cus I didn't mention any tribe in my submission grin

mumu... keep deceiving yourself... BALABLU urchins...
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by OlawaleBammie: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

mumu... keep deceiving yourself... BALABLU urchins...
But do u know that Ur principal will not win grin grin
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by mu2sa2: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:

No way, Dna or not you can't deny him now - Ikpeazu is full-blooded igbo despite his abysmal failure in office. After all, you guys didn't deny Peter Obi when Pandora papers exposed the $500m he is hiding under his daughter's name in secret offshore account.
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Omodua(m): 12:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Dapagun:

https://punchng.com/abia-doctors-protest-25-months-salary-arrears/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1673548117
How does government function. Where all the money from Federal Allocation and 13% Oil derivation accruing to the state going to.
Ikpeazu is evil. Abia people should hold him to tell them where he is keeping Abia money.
This is a disgrace to Igbo and its leadership.
Shame!
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Omodua(m): 12:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Dapagun:

https://punchng.com/abia-doctors-protest-25-months-salary-arrears/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1673548117
How does government function. Where all the money from Federal Allocation and 13% Oil derivation accruing to the state going to.
Ikpeazu is evil. Abia people should hold him to tell them where he is keeping Abia money.
This is a disgrace to Igbo and its leadership.
Shame unto Igbo leadership!

1 Like

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Omodua(m): 12:47am On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

You see why Lagos is Heaven to flat heads?

Who will want to live in this pit latrine of a region?

We wouldn't give Biafuro independence and we wouldn't allow any close to Aso Rock for 500 years if they can't govern their shitthole.

Even a pig will be unhappy in this sty! angry
So,you think you're making sense?
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Wickedfact: 2:51am On Jan 14, 2023
oyeb15:

Ikpeazu is better than Fayemi.
NwekereNdoki:

Let me shock you, Ikpeazu has done more projects that Oyetola, Fayemi and Akerelodu combined
mrvitalis:

Ikpeazu has performed better than makinde and fayemi combined

May God handle the lives of your children the way Ikpeazu handled Abia state.
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Gerrard59(m): 6:14am On Jan 14, 2023
higgs:
I don't believe this.No medical doctor will tolerate being owed salaries for that long.Abia state is badly governed but it can't be that bad.

You don't believe the state NMA chairman? Who else would you believe?

@Tensa20, isn't this what you have been preaching ever since? Calculating from when you told me, it should be over three years sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by occfx: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2023
SmartPolician:
How can someone owe you for 2 months and then for more than 2 years and you all aren't dead yet? There's something these doctors are not telling us.

Are they that unemployable that they will continue to work for a government that doesn't pay them for two years? What are they still doing in a country that doesn't appreciate them?

Something to worry about and you wonder why people are dieing in general hospitals.
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by mrvitalis(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Wickedfact:

Ikpeazu is a failure ,I would never praise his but he is better than fayemi, oyetola that doesn't the fact he is a failure
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Robenna(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2023
taylor88:

I love you bro
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by Menclothing: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2023
They will still vote pdp lolz
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by NwekereNdoki: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wickedfact:

Amen
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
But do u know that Ur principal will not win grin grin
until then.. let's watch and see
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by OlawaleBammie: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

until then.. let's watch and see
Don't give ursef any hope, that alaye no go win

The rookies wey dey at the top pass obi and his followers,
Re: Abia Doctors Protest 25 Months Salary Arrears by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Don't give ursef any hope, that alaye no go win

The rookies wey dey at the top pass obi and his followers,
Oga until then...no be you be nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tasly Phytoestrogen-hormonal Balance For Women / Enwerem Uju: Sickle Cell Mom Tells Her Story, Reveals How She Defiled All Odds / We Must Get Rid Of Sniper Beans - Beans Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.